Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodison 18:55 - Nov 24 with 497 viewsToast_R

Surprised we have both upper and lower tiers given the time of year, Monday night game on Sky etc.
I'm going as arranged this one ages ago and took a punt on cheap train tickets a couple of months back and luckily even managed to have it out with Virgin Trains to arrange a refund on my Sunday train tickets on the provision I bought one for the same price on the Monday.

Last season I sat in the Lower Bullens end on advice and got seated down the front. It was still sh*te as the pitch is slightly higher then the first few rows and being in the corner, you get zero perspective on the action, i.e an innocuous looking shot could be heading in the top corner and vice versa... Oh and we were totally abject.

This time I'm going Upper tier but I've heard some horror stories there too and if you Google the view, it can be f*cking woeful. Poor form that for the same price you can get a decent view or a p*ss poor one which isn't worth a w@nk. What is the best policy here other then having to hope like f*ck?

Goodison on 19:00 - Nov 24 with 489 viewshoopstilidie

From the offy.
The Club are offering free coach travel, subject to availability. The coach will depart from Loftus Road at 1:30pm and 2pm from The Target Roundabout (lay-by next to Texaco/McDonalds). Supporters are reminded that the coaches are stewarded, with the stewards being available to provide assistance to those passengers that may require it.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024