Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 19:24 - Nov 24 with 1177 viewsbosh67

What a f*cking goal that was!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 19:32 - Nov 24 with 1156 viewswombat

Used to love him and Simon stainrod

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 19:45 - Nov 24 with 1126 viewsjohncharles

Falcao eat your heart out

Strong and stable my arse.

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 19:48 - Nov 24 with 1120 viewsstowmarketrange

It was only Beasant in goal though.
I was standing in the loft right behind it and you could see it was in straight away.
Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1037 viewsRs_Holy

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 19:48 - Nov 24 by stowmarketrange

It was only Beasant in goal though.
I was standing in the loft right behind it and you could see it was in straight away.

Me and a mate were sitting in the S Block completely surrounded by knuckle dragging scummers.... Was quite intimidating especially as the mate I went with was black - chelsea were really, really racist in those days.
Anyway by the time Falco scored that goal the plod had thrown out the worst knuckle draggers so we were celebrating as if we had won the league... Happy days!... Also remember Sir Les scoring his first 2 goals for QPR in that game.
Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 22:09 - Nov 24 with 955 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That lad loved a volley!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 22:12 - Nov 24 with 947 viewsLblock

Southampton away one of my all time favorites

On an LSA coach years ago they were showing a video of 101 great Worls Cup goals or something.
My mate looked up just as the Falcao lashed one in against West Germany. The picture was grainy and his name in the credits proper old school. Queue the question "Surely to fcuk that werent Mark Falco?!?!?"..... too good to resist.
We had him convinced for weeks Falco was a retired Brazil international!!! This was before the days of smart phones and google.

Oh such innocent fun packed days

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 22:30 - Nov 24 with 926 viewsPeterHucker

my memory ain't what it once was but didn't he also score a late winner in exactly the same way, 3-2 vs Sunderland around Xmas time.
Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 22:39 - Nov 24 with 912 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 22:30 - Nov 24 by PeterHucker

my memory ain't what it once was but didn't he also score a late winner in exactly the same way, 3-2 vs Sunderland around Xmas time.

Yep (his nose was broken, I think?). And the Southampton one, and one against Man U and one against Liverpool, I think.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 23:20 - Nov 24 with 884 viewssmegma

The same game when a young forward scored his first ever QPR goals and is now a Phucking legend.
Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 00:06 - Nov 25 with 858 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameo appearances by One-Touch Wilson.

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 04:21 - Nov 25 with 822 viewsitsbiga

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 19:32 - Nov 24 by wombat

Used to love him and Simon stainrod

Stainrod was my 1st hero. I met him at White City swimming pool with my older bruv.
My bruv: 'Look it's Simon Stainrod'
Me: 'Oi, you're Simon Stainrod ain't ya'
He was good to us and talked for a min before getting rid.
Happy days :)
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 4:23]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 09:24 - Nov 25 with 750 viewspaulparker

I used to love Mark Falco he always reminds me of that Holland fly Flm addidas kit we had , People bang on about how that useless kunt Mark Hughes could volley a ball, well Falco was the Best
my old man always berated him , always called him a tart and a useless lazy git
then was nearly in tears when he went to Millwall
anyway that Sunderland game he clinched the winner with a volley after kevin ball had rearranged his nose , what a game that was BTW
also recall a great Volley against Norwich to win a game once which flew in the top corner no one ever talks about that one
great memories of how he lashed them in against Chelsea,soton and Liverpool when trevor francis missus came running down the steps in her fur coat to snog old trev ,
Falco was such an underrated striker at Rangers for all the volleys he scored my favourite falco moment was when he poached a goal against spurs in the last minute in front of the loft, the celebrations and the crush in the loft when that went in were mental I remember a bloke jumping on me with an inflatable shark
Ahhh those were the day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 10:51 - Nov 25 with 699 viewsW7Ranger

And another...

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 11:14 - Nov 25 with 680 viewsW7Ranger

Making a pretty decent Southampton side look pretty ordinary...

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 11:19 - Nov 25 with 674 viewspaulparker

Mark Falco Goal QPR v Chelsea Dec 1989 on 09:24 - Nov 25 by paulparker

I used to love Mark Falco he always reminds me of that Holland fly Flm addidas kit we had , People bang on about how that useless kunt Mark Hughes could volley a ball, well Falco was the Best
my old man always berated him , always called him a tart and a useless lazy git
then was nearly in tears when he went to Millwall
anyway that Sunderland game he clinched the winner with a volley after kevin ball had rearranged his nose , what a game that was BTW
also recall a great Volley against Norwich to win a game once which flew in the top corner no one ever talks about that one
great memories of how he lashed them in against Chelsea,soton and Liverpool when trevor francis missus came running down the steps in her fur coat to snog old trev ,
Falco was such an underrated striker at Rangers for all the volleys he scored my favourite falco moment was when he poached a goal against spurs in the last minute in front of the loft, the celebrations and the crush in the loft when that went in were mental I remember a bloke jumping on me with an inflatable shark
Ahhh those were the day

this is the one , I remember the loft singing "what a waste of money" at paul stewart all game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024