Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
suggestion for sats team 13:28 - Nov 25 with 2133 viewswombat

nico in for fer

yes or no ?

vergas back on the right nico on the left barton and henry in the middle

Poll: which is your favouite foot

suggestion for sats team on 13:50 - Nov 25 with 1464 viewsbaz_qpr

If Sandro is fit, he starts with Henry, the hot chillies back in and Ned over to CB
suggestion for sats team on 14:27 - Nov 25 with 1428 viewsdaveB

I'd go Isla in for Dunne with Ned going to CB, although I'd put my house on Ferdinand starting.

Vargas in for Sandro and give Fer another chance
suggestion for sats team on 14:33 - Nov 25 with 1413 viewsstuabd

We need to win. I'd have Nico in the starting 11 as he can actually create and score.
suggestion for sats team on 14:34 - Nov 25 with 1410 viewsNorthernr

Green
Isla Onouha Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Fer
Austin Zamora

I'd give Fer one more go, tell him to come in field and join in with the two strikers whenever the ball is wide right with Vargas, which it should be a lot. If he can't have a decent game against fcking Ritchie De Laet then that has to be the end of him on the left wing - though until Saturday I didn't think he'd been as bad there as others.

I think that will be the team except Rio will play instead of Onuoha.
suggestion for sats team on 14:37 - Nov 25 with 1406 viewsAntti_Heinola

suggestion for sats team on 14:34 - Nov 25 by Northernr

Green
Isla Onouha Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Fer
Austin Zamora

I'd give Fer one more go, tell him to come in field and join in with the two strikers whenever the ball is wide right with Vargas, which it should be a lot. If he can't have a decent game against fcking Ritchie De Laet then that has to be the end of him on the left wing - though until Saturday I didn't think he'd been as bad there as others.

No width again with that. I'd play Hoilett on the left. I'd like to see Barton and Fer in the centre, but Henry deserves his spot at the moment and i don't think Fer will do the work needed as part of a central two, so it's a tough one.
As dave says, Rio is nailed on to start at the expense of Ned.
I'd be tempted by this, if Rio HAS to start...

Green

Ned Rio Caulker

Isla Barton Fer Henry Yun

Vargas Austin

Bare bones.

suggestion for sats team on 14:39 - Nov 25 with 1400 viewsNorthernr

suggestion for sats team on 14:37 - Nov 25 by Antti_Heinola

No width again with that. I'd play Hoilett on the left. I'd like to see Barton and Fer in the centre, but Henry deserves his spot at the moment and i don't think Fer will do the work needed as part of a central two, so it's a tough one.

Green

Ned Rio Caulker

Vargas Austin

I like that a lot, but I've given up hoping for any imagination or innovation with our team selection.
suggestion for sats team on 14:43 - Nov 25 with 1386 viewsTheBlob

Green

Ned Rio Caulker

Vargas Austin

Niko for Fer fer fuks fake.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

suggestion for sats team on 14:50 - Nov 25 with 1376 viewsTacticalR

suggestion for sats team on 14:43 - Nov 25 by TheBlob

If Fer doesn't play well the fur could fly.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

suggestion for sats team on 14:53 - Nov 25 with 1368 viewsMarc

suggestion for sats team on 14:33 - Nov 25 by stuabd

We need to win. I'd have Nico in the starting 11 as he can actually create and score.

Should've created for Austin on Saturday when he made a dangerous run into the six box, instead tried to do it all himself as usual.

out of curiosity how many did he assist last season?
suggestion for sats team on 14:57 - Nov 25 with 1357 viewsElHoop

I think that it's Mutch time - for Fer.
suggestion for sats team on 14:59 - Nov 25 with 1352 viewsTacticalR

suggestion for sats team on 14:53 - Nov 25 by Marc

Should've created for Austin on Saturday when he made a dangerous run into the six box, instead tried to do it all himself as usual.

out of curiosity how many did he assist last season?

It's true that on Saturday Niko looked a bit desperate and tried to do everything himself (either because he was rusty or because he was trying to get back in the team), but usually he is much more intelligent than that.

Air hostess clique

suggestion for sats team on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 1284 viewsPinnerPaul

suggestion for sats team on 14:34 - Nov 25 by Northernr

Green
Isla Onouha Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Fer
Austin Zamora

Agree with nearly all that, except if we all think that Rio shouldn't play based on form, then not sure Ned, sad to say, should either.

Admittedly - (poor) distribution not so much an issue at centre back, but I would put Clint in there.

I would also put Traore in on the left side of midfield.

With Vargas on the other side that at least gives us pace down both flanks and AT is the only midfielder who plays in that position who gives any help defensively to YSY.
suggestion for sats team on 17:12 - Nov 25 with 1275 viewspaulparker

Green

Isla Ned Caulker Yun
Henry
Vargas Barton Kranjker
BZ/Austin

drop fer to the bench for this one,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

suggestion for sats team on 17:19 - Nov 25 with 1266 viewsPhilmyRs

Green

Ned Rio Caulker

Vargas Austin

I like that team too.

A holder in midfield (Henry), a bit of the all-round midfielder (Barton) and supposedly an attack minded number 10 that can open up the opposition (Fer). Perfect blend. Add to that 2 suitable wing backs an ageing centre half but one that’s looked good when played in a back 3, and 2 defenders alongside (one especially) that have pace. And above everything you have 2 players up front that are genuine goal threats. Zamora does a job, especially at home, but Vargas is genuine quality, the best player for me, getting him in areas where he can hurt the opposition can only be a good thing. I can see the argument for Niko taking the number 10 role off Fer, he has a better eye for spotting the killer ball to play Vargas in but overall I’d be happy if we went with that team.

I still think with Zamora up front and keeping the direct game plan we will have enough on Saturday, but longer term I definitely think we need to get more out of some of our players, especially Vargas, the guy’s class and will score goals given the service but out wide in a direct 442, is that really getting the best from him?
suggestion for sats team on 17:32 - Nov 25 with 1245 viewsQPRski

I would play 4-4-2 and drop Fer from the start and go for:

-----------------Green------------
-Isla--- Onouha--- Caulker---- Yun
---Vargas-- Barton---Henry---Hoillet
----------Austin---- Zamora--------

This way we have "more pace" and hopefully can create "more danger".
An alternative is to play Niko on that left midfield with the objective of "more creativity".

I would use Fer as substitute for hopefully when we are comfortably leading.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 17:33]
suggestion for sats team on 17:33 - Nov 25 with 1236 viewsquickpassrotter

Just get Fer out. Anyone else instead of him.
suggestion for sats team on 17:46 - Nov 25 with 1215 viewsbosh67

suggestion for sats team on 17:32 - Nov 25 by QPRski

I would play 4-4-2 and drop Fer from the start and go for:

-----------------Green------------
-Isla--- Onouha--- Caulker---- Yun
---Vargas-- Barton---Henry---Hoillet
----------Austin---- Zamora--------

This way we have "more pace" and hopefully can create "more danger".
An alternative is to play Niko on that left midfield with the objective of "more creativity".

I would use Fer as substitute for hopefully when we are comfortably leading.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 17:33]

Yeah I get the sense behind that team. Solid and quick down the wings.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

suggestion for sats team on 17:55 - Nov 25 with 1204 viewsDiscodroids

.................Mcarthy
isla..................................ysy
............ned.......caulker

...........barton..mutch.......

vargas..........fer..............hoilett
....................austin.

refresh, re boot., ctrl alt del ... we cant keep a clean sheet anymore than a teenagers dorm can after lights out in borstal....mcarthy for me...im sick of greens slices, miss kicks and rugby union place kicking.

yep good shop stopper, but so is alex who i rate a better keeper, hopefully his greater physical presence at defending corners and free kicks will improve an area where we are deficient.

greens houndog manner inspires no confidence in me and id like to see mcarthy as one of the countries brightest and best keepers given a run..why buy him otherwise , just to keep him for the championship ?..leave it 'aht.

far to good to be a reserve, and imho , the first sturdy brick in our strongest side.

ned to be moved into cb, give one of our best performing defenders in the champion ship and our quickest and most physical players a fair crack at the whip. not a fkn right back.

we give richard dunne one (a fair crack), now its neds turn..stick with him for the foreseeable .

a spine of mcarthy, ned, caulker imo, gives us a fighting chance . physicality with, fkn 'ell, pace..

mutch to be brought back asap...6 million spent and a goalscoring midfielder who cardiff fans were pissed off to see leave their club.

i think represented england at every level except senior, sorry karl,we need points and your 'marathon man' role in the side 'is not safe..'

get mutch in the side, with a defined role, a central midfielder who can get forward with a good shot on him. time to play people in their best positions .

all this bollocks of crowbaring in players all over the gaff isnt working harold.

were bottom of the league.

we dont score and we cant keep clean sheets.

get old joe to threaten barton fink with a headbutt most foul if he dosent play the sitting role in front of the center backs.thats your role.thats itno more no less..

forget about taking corners and free kicks joey, that role has been taken from you , where vargas, mutch or fer can share the load.

fer to play the number ten role where his step overs and shooting may serve him better than being in the front row of the fackin ellerslie reading clives article in the programme.

vargas obv on the right with islands in the stream..nuff said..

hoilett on the left as we have to go at them with a bit of pace , might be shit at crossing but he might get one or two more over than phillips and hans peter traore .

austin..nuff said.

we've managed two poxy wins and were opening our advent calenders on monday ....

im sick of fkn losing , this our bleedin drum their coming to on saturday...be the boss harold.

I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:05]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

suggestion for sats team on 18:27 - Nov 25 with 1165 viewsWadR

Harsh Disco to drop Green. He's been good since he came back into the team against Villa.

I'd go for:
Green
Isla Ned Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Mutch Hoilett
Austin

Subs:McCarthy, Rio, Traore, Fer, Phillips, Zamora, Kranjcar

Feel like this isn't necessarily a game for Zamora, Wes Morgan and their Polish CB are both big and good in the air. Feel like we need to focus more on controlling the possession and actually working through the midfield. Maybe get some crosses in?

Onuoha is needed to counter the pace of Vardy. Imagine Rio against him? My only concern with that defence is there isn't a clear leader or talker there. Hopefully Caulker can take up that mantle.
suggestion for sats team on 18:37 - Nov 25 with 1153 viewsDiscodroids

suggestion for sats team on 18:27 - Nov 25 by WadR

Harsh Disco to drop Green. He's been good since he came back into the team against Villa.

I'd go for:
Green
Isla Ned Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Mutch Hoilett
Austin

Subs:McCarthy, Rio, Traore, Fer, Phillips, Zamora, Kranjcar

Feel like this isn't necessarily a game for Zamora, Wes Morgan and their Polish CB are both big and good in the air. Feel like we need to focus more on controlling the possession and actually working through the midfield. Maybe get some crosses in?

Onuoha is needed to counter the pace of Vardy. Imagine Rio against him? My only concern with that defence is there isn't a clear leader or talker there. Hopefully Caulker can take up that mantle.

not saying green isnt a good keeper, he is.

but a keeper who is as good as he's ever gonna get, he's even possibly just past his peak and on the down slope

a very good championship / lower half prem keeper, which is what we are..

mcarthy has the potential and scope to be better than that... i just feel he is the better keeper and gives opposing forwards a little bit more to worry about..

other than fer/henry , i like the rest of your side tho mate..spot on imo.

and def no bobby z, just the sight of our giant 'its a knockout 'playing 7ft joker in a qpr shirt at 73 years of age with a hip thora hird would turn down , brings me out in hives.

stair lift for bobby to millwwallllll please.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

suggestion for sats team on 19:01 - Nov 25 with 1122 viewsAntti_Heinola

suggestion for sats team on 14:43 - Nov 25 by TheBlob

thought niko did surprisingly well earlier this season, but no pace, 3 goals in a year and only a couple of assists - can't really see it to be honest. We need pace in the side, it's so slow. Barton, Henry and Niko in central mid is so slow Steve Palmer would still feel at home there now, and he's in his mid 40s.

Bare bones.

suggestion for sats team on 19:21 - Nov 25 with 1101 viewsRANGERS4EVER

----------------------Green--------------------
Isla-------Onuoha----Caulker-----YSY
Vargas---Barton---Henry----Hoilett
--------------Austin---Zamora------------

OR
---------------------Green--------------------
Isla-------Onuoha----Caulker-----YSY
------------Barton---Fer---Henry--------
----------------------Vargas------------------
--------------Austin---Zamora------------

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

suggestion for sats team on 19:43 - Nov 25 with 1074 viewsWadR

suggestion for sats team on 18:37 - Nov 25 by Discodroids

not saying green isnt a good keeper, he is.

but a keeper who is as good as he's ever gonna get, he's even possibly just past his peak and on the down slope

a very good championship / lower half prem keeper, which is what we are..

mcarthy has the potential and scope to be better than that... i just feel he is the better keeper and gives opposing forwards a little bit more to worry about..

other than fer/henry , i like the rest of your side tho mate..spot on imo.

and def no bobby z, just the sight of our giant 'its a knockout 'playing 7ft joker in a qpr shirt at 73 years of age with a hip thora hird would turn down , brings me out in hives.

stair lift for bobby to millwwallllll please.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2014 19:08]

Agree with that. I really liked the look of McCarthy against Liverpool and l'm by no means a huge fan of Green. I just would be concerned about the message it sends out if Redknapp starts McCarthy when Green hasn't really done anything to warrant being dropped.
suggestion for sats team on 20:29 - Nov 25 with 1036 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd like to see Traore on the left ahead of Yun.

Isla Onuoha Caulker Yun
Vargas Barton Henry Traore
Austin Zamora
suggestion for sats team on 20:34 - Nov 25 with 1024 viewsTGRRRSSS

Is Niko anywhere near match fit/sharp?

Gets injured so much starting him in games seems a risk to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024