Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Mellor 13:28 - Nov 25 with 3156 viewsrongould

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/25/david-mellor-sweaty-stupid-

Well what do you expect from a Chelscum fan?
David Mellor on 13:44 - Nov 25 with 3119 viewsscot1963

some suggestions this morning that he was a Fulham supporter prior to changing to Chelsea, which just happened to be John Major's team

An odious man caught showing his true character (yet again)
David Mellor on 13:52 - Nov 25 with 3088 viewsTacticalR

He also said: "You’ve been driving a cab for 10 years, I’ve been in the cabinet, I’m an award-winning broadcaster, I’m a Queen’s Counsel. You think that your experiences are anything compared to mine?"

Is it that surprising that members of the elite are elitist? (Although some are better at hiding it than others).

Air hostess clique

David Mellor on 13:54 - Nov 25 with 3083 viewsingeminate

David Mellor on 13:52 - Nov 25 by TacticalR

He also said: "You’ve been driving a cab for 10 years, I’ve been in the cabinet, I’m an award-winning broadcaster, I’m a Queen’s Counsel. You think that your experiences are anything compared to mine?"

Is it that surprising that members of the elite are elitist? (Although some are better at hiding it than others).

Couldn't happen to a nicer man - pillock.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

David Mellor on 14:02 - Nov 25 with 3062 viewspaulparker

Total Kunt of a man,
if I were the taxi driver I would have driven him somewhere remote and kicked sh*t out of him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

David Mellor on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 3005 viewsTheBlob

Kunt of the highest denomination.Would the cabbie be within his rights to chuck him out?
Personally I would appoint him to the Cabinet in order to sack him,then hire some old prozzie and take some compromising photos.

Hang on........

Poll: So how was the season for you?

David Mellor on 14:24 - Nov 25 with 2997 viewseasthertsr

David Mellor on 13:54 - Nov 25 by ingeminate

Couldn't happen to a nicer man - pillock.

Anyone remember when he used to do the football phone-ins? So bad, it was embarrassing!
David Mellor on 20:00 - Nov 25 with 2820 viewshoopdog

Was the village idiot of the westminister village
David Mellor on 20:07 - Nov 25 with 2806 viewsjohncharles

Such a creepy looking geezer. If he turned up at the school gates he'd be tasered.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

David Mellor on 20:53 - Nov 25 with 2745 viewszicoshoops

Had a chat with him once years ago, when he was doing his Standard articles.
Even though he used to be a River Rat, and now he's Chels**.
He certainly knew his stuff regarding a certain Mr Paladini.

I understand he was picked up near the west end of Cavendish st, and wanted his gaff by the Tower.
Odd one.
Depending on the time of day, or night.

Shortest way.
Wigmore st......drop down through Charlotte st, oxford st, drop down to the river at Kingsway........or carry on....use Holborn......and drop down at Blackfriars......or carry on through the City.
Any of these work.

But if it's busy, and the punter knows where they're going.......
Offer them Park Lane, Constitution hill, The Mail, the River, and home.
9 out of 10 will take that.........even though it's the long way round.
I don't know, but I'll wager a Shilling on Mellor wanting that way.

As for the Cabbie recording him?
You wouldn't believe what people tell you.....from the great and the good, down to the man in the street, but........

Unwritten rule.
You don't repeat what people tell you......far less record them.

I 'ad that Dustin Hoffman in the back of my Cab once...........geezer never stopped talking.
David Mellor on 20:55 - Nov 25 with 2741 viewsMonahoop

David Mellor on 14:24 - Nov 25 by easthertsr

Anyone remember when he used to do the football phone-ins? So bad, it was embarrassing!

Yes. I remember listening to one of them. I don't know why I did. His football punditry was just as chronically abysmal as his politics. Wasn't he the plug ugly weirdo who had a penchant for sucking womens toes while wearing a Chelsea top? Strange lot they attract down the Kings Road!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

David Mellor on 21:50 - Nov 25 with 2663 viewssmegma

David Mellor on 20:07 - Nov 25 by johncharles

Such a creepy looking geezer. If he turned up at the school gates he'd be tasered.

A certain Mr Redknapp dubbed him David Mellorphantman
David Mellor on 22:01 - Nov 25 with 2649 viewsNorthernr

David Mellor on 20:55 - Nov 25 by Monahoop

Yes. I remember listening to one of them. I don't know why I did. His football punditry was just as chronically abysmal as his politics. Wasn't he the plug ugly weirdo who had a penchant for sucking womens toes while wearing a Chelsea top? Strange lot they attract down the Kings Road!

TBH it was worth listening to just for sheer number of calls they had to cut off after somebody had called him a cnt or told him he was talking a load of sht
David Mellor on 22:12 - Nov 25 with 2620 viewsMrSheen

David Mellor on 20:55 - Nov 25 by Monahoop

A lot of the detail, including the Ch*ls** shirt, was made up by The Sun to humiliate him further, knowing he wasn't going to quibble over the detail once he'd been caught playing away. The Sun put the boot in after he threatened them with regulation, and they've still got in for him, and no-one dared take them on afterwards. The rest is history.
David Mellor on 22:15 - Nov 25 with 2608 viewsted_hendrix

Matthew Le Tissier phoned Mellor live one evening and apparently berated him due to the fact that Mellor had commented on Le tissier's weight.

Mellor is a disgusting piece of shit, and that's paying him a compliment.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

David Mellor on 22:22 - Nov 25 with 2589 viewszicoshoops

Considering the fact that he's a Queen's Council.
Gotta love the Brief who slaughtered him in the High Court.

'You buried your head in the sand Mr Mellor, thereby exposing your thinking parts to the world.'..............Ouch.
David Mellor on 09:24 - Nov 26 with 2386 viewsDiscodroids

David Mellor on 22:01 - Nov 25 by Northernr

TBH it was worth listening to just for sheer number of calls they had to cut off after somebody had called him a cnt or told him he was talking a load of sht

5.30 pm( radio 5 live) ..."hello good evening and welcome to 606 with me david mellor for two hours of red hot soccer chat".

5.31pm (me)...."can you turn over to mark wrights 'club classics' darling on heart fm'

CLIVE: And, I thought, you know, if this is the peerage .....
DEREK: Right, fu ck 'em.
CLIVE:..... what's the House of Commons like?
DEREK:Yeah, fu ck 'em, eh? Humpf.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 9:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

David Mellor on 10:45 - Nov 26 with 2314 viewsHayesender

Mellor is a knut, but so is the cabbie for filming one half of an argument and then making it public.

What did the cabbie say or do to get such a reaction?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

David Mellor on 11:21 - Nov 26 with 2266 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I like listening to him and Ken on LBC.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

David Mellor on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 2153 viewsBrightonhoop

David Mellor on 20:07 - Nov 25 by johncharles

That made oi larf.
David Mellor on 18:50 - Nov 26 with 2112 viewsMrSheen

This takes me back...

David Mellor on 18:57 - Nov 26 with 2103 viewseasthertsr

David Mellor on 18:50 - Nov 26 by MrSheen

This takes me back...

That bloke on the left. What ever happened to him I wonder?
David Mellor on 22:38 - Nov 26 with 2018 viewsBushman

David Mellor on 18:57 - Nov 26 by easthertsr

That bloke on the left. What ever happened to him I wonder?

Hopefully got a cock the size of his mobile up his jacksey in the showers most days.

😳

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024