Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) 19:48 - Nov 25 with 3793 viewsthame_hoops

You're welcome

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:25 - Nov 25 with 2915 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Thanks indeed! I do still shudder seeing Disney on the credits but that looks great and maybe they'll add that something that the 1-3 missed so much. Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have seen that otherwise.
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:38 - Nov 25 with 2905 viewsthame_hoops

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:25 - Nov 25 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Thanks indeed! I do still shudder seeing Disney on the credits but that looks great and maybe they'll add that something that the 1-3 missed so much. Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have seen that otherwise.

It's going to be trailed this Friday in cinemas in the states. Awesome to see mark hamill with a beard in a Jedi cloak
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:42 - Nov 25 with 2900 viewsbosh67

Hmmm. Good that looks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:48 - Nov 25 with 2880 viewsAunt_Nelly

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 20:25 - Nov 25 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Yeah somehow it doesn't seem quite right without the 20th Century Fox intro. J J Abrams was an excellent choice though. He did a great job on Star Trek
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 21:21 - Nov 25 with 2839 viewsHollowayRanger

yes take away Disney and id be happy

glad the old guard are in it even if only for a short time

hope they are better than the last 3

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 21:40 - Nov 25 with 2815 viewsthame_hoops

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 21:21 - Nov 25 by HollowayRanger

yes take away Disney and id be happy

glad the old guard are in it even if only for a short time

hope they are better than the last 3

They must be better, would have learnt their lessons from the last abominations
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 00:39 - Nov 26 with 2710 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 04:01 - Nov 26 with 2678 viewsFredManRave

No interest in the film, personally, but I do like the thread title. Maybe Clive could use it for the Pre-match presser?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 06:19 - Nov 26 with 2663 viewsbosh67

Well, it got me and I made TV shows for 18 years and worked for Disney. Apparently this is a fan made trailer using bits of games and stuff found from other bits of offline cut. Very well done though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 08:47 - Nov 26 with 2599 viewsPunteR

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 06:19 - Nov 26 by bosh67

Well, it got me and I made TV shows for 18 years and worked for Disney. Apparently this is a fan made trailer using bits of games and stuff found from other bits of offline cut. Very well done though.

My favorite fan made clip...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 09:23 - Nov 26 with 2574 viewsToast_R

I'd say it's a fake but a very well made fake at that.
Bits and pieces from video games whacked in.

On that topic, gamers from PS2 ERA might be happy to know a next gen Battlefront is due out at the same time as the Movie release.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 9:29]
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 09:47 - Nov 26 with 2552 viewspaulparker

I might be alone but I didn't think the last film was to bad
the 1st 2 were utter garbage bar the last battle in attack of the clones ,
being a star wars fan i'l watch anything to do with the franchise that being said I am expecting the worst with this new one by Disney I just don't think the cast is that great either
I would rather JJ Abrahams made a remake of Battlestar Galittica TBH

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 09:51 - Nov 26 with 2548 viewsdaveB

Disney have done an amazing job with Marvel so that bodes really well for this, it looks ruddy brilliant
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:02 - Nov 26 with 2535 viewsToast_R

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 09:47 - Nov 26 by paulparker

I might be alone but I didn't think the last film was to bad
the 1st 2 were utter garbage bar the last battle in attack of the clones ,
being a star wars fan i'l watch anything to do with the franchise that being said I am expecting the worst with this new one by Disney I just don't think the cast is that great either
I would rather JJ Abrahams made a remake of Battlestar Galittica TBH

Ooh BSG now your talking..

Sad to hear that Glen Larson the creator of the original show passed away last week.
There have been rumours that a re-make BSG movie has been in discussions around Universal Studios for quite some time and that Larson was in talks about making it a reality earlier this year and that it would be a return to the original story rather then the recent re-imagning from Ronald D Moore (Which was bloody good too).
Would love to see it happen.
By Your Command to that.
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:05 - Nov 26 with 2532 viewszicoshoops

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:16 - Nov 26 with 2519 viewspaulparker

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:02 - Nov 26 by Toast_R

Ooh BSG now your talking..

Sad to hear that Glen Larson the creator of the original show passed away last week.
There have been rumours that a re-make BSG movie has been in discussions around Universal Studios for quite some time and that Larson was in talks about making it a reality earlier this year and that it would be a return to the original story rather then the recent re-imagning from Ronald D Moore (Which was bloody good too).
Would love to see it happen.
By Your Command to that.

There are those who believe...that life here began out there, far across the Universe...with tribes of humans...who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians...or the Toltecs...or the Mayans.
Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man...who even now fight to survive–somewhere beyond the heavens!

Didn't realise Glen Larson had died , shame as a new movie would have been epic
you have some of the best Bad guys in going in the Cylons , I tried getting into the series on SKY but couldn't get into it, hopefully the film may still happen

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:31 - Nov 26 with 2497 viewsdaveB

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:05 - Nov 26 by zicoshoops

I love that video, never been able to watch these films again since I saw this
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:32 - Nov 26 with 2494 viewsdaveB

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 06:19 - Nov 26 by bosh67

really, i fell for it as well, it looks so good, hope the real trailer is as good
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 11:25 - Nov 26 with 2459 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Looks better than the last 3.

I see they are still using CGI though, models are 100% better.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 2409 viewsisawqpratwcity

liked the eruption of flame in the ship at the end, so hindenburg.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 12:37 - Nov 26 with 2406 viewsmikeygunn

Its 100% a fan made fake, however good. Expect the real one to be leaked in the next 24 hours or so.
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 18:16 - Nov 26 with 2292 viewsthame_hoops

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 12:37 - Nov 26 by mikeygunn

Its 100% a fan made fake, however good. Expect the real one to be leaked in the next 24 hours or so.

Damn its fake, anyone pick up the Han solo line in it is Harrison fords lines from anchorman 2?!
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 18:30 - Nov 26 with 2284 viewsbaz_qpr

I took my boy about 18 months ago to see the first of the new ones which was being re-released in the cinema in 3D and I made him watch the originals first on consecutive weeks.

Interesting thing was that it was 100 times better than I remembered, maybe it was because it was recut and the 3D fx or maybe it was because I had seen the original 3 in quick succession and I was primed.

The thing and the most important thing to remember about the Star Wars films is they are Kids films and they need to be treated as such and accepted as such and I think we maybe forgot that a bit when the new ones came out (I have to admit Attack of the clones is an utter borefest).

My boy is 8 he has about 10 star wars vehicles and most of the characters, they are the only "toys" he plays with now a days, lets hope they don't make it overly violent or scary so it gets a 12 certificate. Yes we loved these films but as kids, and our kids should get to enjoy them too.

Oh and Lego Star Wars has to be one of the best video games ever!
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 21:16 - Nov 26 with 2233 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 18:16 - Nov 26 by thame_hoops

Damn its fake, anyone pick up the Han solo line in it is Harrison fords lines from anchorman 2?!

Must admit I thought Mark H looked more Empire Strikes Back than Return of The Jedi even age and not had a car crash wise, a little gutted that wasn't real!
The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 21:34 - Nov 26 with 2218 viewssdm1508

The force awakens trailer (non QPR) on 10:05 - Nov 26 by zicoshoops

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024