Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? 13:48 - Nov 26 with 405 viewsloftboy

The alistair sim one for me with the muppets Christmas carol (Michael Caine) a close second.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 13:55 - Nov 26 with 395 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 14:00 - Nov 26 with 386 viewsBluce_Ree

1. Blackadder.

2. Scrooged.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 14:16 - Nov 26 with 374 viewsAntti_Heinola

I've been watching all of these lately for some reason - I loved the Albert Finney one, actually. Caine is also fantastic. But I think I have to give it to Alistair Sim, although Finney did that film when he was 34 - his ability to play someone twice his age is tremendous.

Bare bones.

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 16:17 - Nov 26 with 346 viewsQPRMUSO

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 14:00 - Nov 26 by Bluce_Ree

1. Blackadder.

2. Scrooged.

Love the Blackadder one too!

I even like the Muppets one with Michael Cane!
What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 16:33 - Nov 26 with 334 viewsderbyhoop

The book by Charles Dickens.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 21:27 - Nov 26 with 297 viewsTW_R

I quite like Silent Night by the choristers of Canterbury Cathedral.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 21:27]
What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 22:06 - Nov 26 with 286 viewsthemodfather

alistair sim is the standout, its a great film til the end! humbug..the new-ish disney "a christmas carol" with jim carrey is ok
in the muppets version some of the back ground shops have names like "micklewhites", ie caines real name....
What's your favourite version of A Christmas carol? on 22:20 - Nov 26 with 274 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024