Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes is gone* 16:42 - Nov 26 with 14834 viewsW5R

Lets hit the pub!!!

*Been forced to try and rescue Asia X as they cant pay wages and give the main airline a boost it seems. Been told not welcome at QPR is again on the grapevine.

Also been booted from various Tune Group positions.

Ruben and Amit in charge is on the grapevine re us (couldnt give a flying clive about the easyjet companies)
Fernandes is gone* on 08:58 - Nov 27 with 2585 viewskropotkin41

Fernandes is gone* on 00:01 - Nov 27 by vblockranger

Not raining on my parade mate.League 1 dont bother me. Dont care what league we are in tbh and the prem is non competitive for small teams like us. Thats what we are btw. A small team with a small fanbase that TF/Beard have thrown millions at trying to turn into something else. The only thing they might turn us into is Caterham if they keep it up. Be good for the club if TF takes a step back (and Beard with him). Let someone else have a go because Fernandes has failed and dont look like turning it around. Three years and we have gone backward imo with millions of pounds and fifty odd players on stupid wages trying to do a Man City without the infrastructure, the knowledge or the right men in charge. Always going to end in tears.

I don't really mind what league we're in either; it would be nice to have the club run properly and not like a cross between a soap opera and a circus.

As for the notion that we're a League One club, whilst I don't see any shame in admitting that we're a small club, at our size we could still punch above our weight, do well, spend seasons in the top flight and all without going broke; it's all got to do with what you do with what you've got.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fernandes is gone* on 09:08 - Nov 27 with 2557 viewsbosh67

Fernandes is gone* on 08:58 - Nov 27 by kropotkin41

I don't really mind what league we're in either; it would be nice to have the club run properly and not like a cross between a soap opera and a circus.

As for the notion that we're a League One club, whilst I don't see any shame in admitting that we're a small club, at our size we could still punch above our weight, do well, spend seasons in the top flight and all without going broke; it's all got to do with what you do with what you've got.

Agree completely. It's about the philosophy of the way you play and commitment to that philosophy on the pitch. The bottom line is you can plan all you want but the product you put out on the pitch has to be what the fans want and what is sustainable to continue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fernandes is gone* on 09:12 - Nov 27 with 2555 viewsDejR_vu

Fernandes is gone* on 23:00 - Nov 26 by fLaMeBoY

Afraid not guys.
In the board meeting last week he was talked out resigning/giving up the Chairmanship by Ruben and Amit. Think TF is the only one that can control Redknapp or at least manage him.

AirAsia X is in big trouble - look at the recent figures, look at the share price now compared to when it went public.
Air Asia can't raise the money the need/want, they have no cash. Phillipines is losing more money per day than QPR. The only saving grace is the oil price is down. Don't believe that everything is great as per his tweets.

IMO TF will eventually wash his hands of QPR as he has with Caterham, as he will end up doing with AA-X when he can't turn it round.

Building a new stadium, 20,000 flats/houses, a new Canary Wharf? Give over. Never going to happen.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 23:07]

This scenario is the biggest concern. If TF had decided he wants to go, or thinks it best he does, but Amit has persuaded him to stay, it puts in to questions Amit's longer term commitment. Then, when TF does go, as he inevitably will at some point if he is making noises now, where does that leave us? A small Premiership Club with £200 million of debt doesn't look an attractive proposition. Even less so if it's not a Premiership club.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Fernandes is gone* on 09:14 - Nov 27 with 2545 viewsWokingR

All I can see on this thread is a single source claim and then a huge amount of speculation as a result.
I think I'd rather wait for for some further proof or to see if TF takes his seat this Saturday before I start getting all worked up about 'what ifs?'
Fernandes is gone* on 09:31 - Nov 27 with 2477 viewsDWQPR

Fernandes is gone* on 09:14 - Nov 27 by WokingR

All I can see on this thread is a single source claim and then a huge amount of speculation as a result.
I think I'd rather wait for for some further proof or to see if TF takes his seat this Saturday before I start getting all worked up about 'what ifs?'

Is about right. What people are happy to forget is whether he has done things right or wrong he has done things with best intentions for the club. He admits he has made mistakes, many of them, and looking at the signings that have been made during the summer then he along with the rest of the board are learning, with younger, sellable players. He was naive with Hughes and unfortunately was influenced by him and his agent. But his enthusiasm never waned and despite what we considered to be an average season, without his and the boards backing those who are whinging about him now I bet weren't at 5pm on Saturday 24th May. I would be sad to see him leave, but I suspect that this is only conjecture at best. Air Asia X was in trouble a couple of years back so this is no big news.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fernandes is gone* on 10:08 - Nov 27 with 2398 viewsJamie

Afraid not guys.
In the board meeting last week he was talked out resigning/giving up the Chairmanship by Ruben and Amit. Think TF is the only one that can control Redknapp or at least manage him.

AirAsia X is in big trouble - look at the recent figures, look at the share price now compared to when it went public.
Air Asia can't raise the money the need/want, they have no cash. Phillipines is losing more money per day than QPR. The only saving grace is the oil price is down. Don't believe that everything is great as per his tweets.

IMO TF will eventually wash his hands of QPR as he has with Caterham, as he will end up doing with AA-X when he can't turn it round.

Building a new stadium, 20,000 flats/houses, a new Canary Wharf? Give over. Never going to happen.

The most pertinent question is whether the loans are truly from TFs pocket, in which case it's rather strange he's repeatedly contradicted his promise to write them off, or are they from Malaysian banks, like they were at Caterham...

Strange situation at the moment at QPR where the public face's businesses are struggling and indeed collapsing, with some very worrying facts leaking out, but to discuss this makes you a 'hater' who wants QPR to fail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 10:08]
Fernandes is gone* on 10:15 - Nov 27 with 2370 viewspaulparker

Fernandes is gone* on 09:12 - Nov 27 by DejR_vu

This scenario is the biggest concern. If TF had decided he wants to go, or thinks it best he does, but Amit has persuaded him to stay, it puts in to questions Amit's longer term commitment. Then, when TF does go, as he inevitably will at some point if he is making noises now, where does that leave us? A small Premiership Club with £200 million of debt doesn't look an attractive proposition. Even less so if it's not a Premiership club.

Which makes staying in this league this year very important ,
TF has gambled with QPR ever since he took over , instead of laying solid foundations in managers, staff, youth, transfers, training grounds ,
he came in and threw money at players, agents , mangers anything to be a premiership club, TF was banking on that development and the new stadium, that was what he was in it for a 40k stadium in one of the better parts of London surrounded by penthouses, shops, offices , he could have then sold the club on and made even more
IMHO TF had no intention of laying real foundations at this club which is a shame
we had the chance to be different, to really grow
only QPR can have Billionaire owners and go backwards
like others I couldn't give a monkeys what league we are in infact if we go down I wouldn't shed any tears , we still are QPR we have been kicked before its what being a fan of this club is about, isn't it ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fernandes is gone* on 10:18 - Nov 27 with 2361 viewshoof_hearted

Well this has made me think about whether I really meant all my thoughts and talk of hating the premier league.

It turns out I did mean it.

I'm off to renew my long lapsed QPR 1st membership in readiness for the new trust owned QPR.
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes is gone* on 12:06 - Nov 27 with 2221 viewsbaz_qpr

Fernandes is gone* on 10:08 - Nov 27 by Jamie

The most pertinent question is whether the loans are truly from TFs pocket, in which case it's rather strange he's repeatedly contradicted his promise to write them off, or are they from Malaysian banks, like they were at Caterham...

Strange situation at the moment at QPR where the public face's businesses are struggling and indeed collapsing, with some very worrying facts leaking out, but to discuss this makes you a 'hater' who wants QPR to fail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 10:08]

Last years accounts show they are directors loans and equally split between the the Mittals 3rd and then the other 3
Fernandes is gone* on 12:28 - Nov 27 with 2160 viewswhittocksRs

Would be delighted if Bhatia took back the chairmanship. Sensible investor, loves the club, keen for his investment to work out. Fernandes has found it tough going so, if true, a sensible move all round.
Fernandes is gone* on 12:38 - Nov 27 with 2125 viewsTacticalR

Anyone remember that scene in The Four-Year Plan when Paladini was in the middle of a frenzy and Bhatia said to him in a rather world-weary way: 'Gianni, we said we weren't going to shout at the players any more'?

Air hostess clique

Fernandes is gone* on 12:42 - Nov 27 with 2097 viewsAntti_Heinola

Afraid not guys.

how will he wash his hands of £160m?

Bare bones.

Fernandes is gone* on 12:47 - Nov 27 with 2078 viewsJamie

Fernandes is gone* on 12:06 - Nov 27 by baz_qpr

Last years accounts show they are directors loans and equally split between the the Mittals 3rd and then the other 3

No they dont, they show that the money is loaned from companies in which the owners have directorships, but they don't say where the money is ultimately coming from, out of the owners' pockets, or from lenders.

It was thought that the debts at Caterham were to the owners. Until the Malaysian banks called them in..
Fernandes is gone* on 13:46 - Nov 27 with 1967 viewsPinnerPaul

Fernandes is gone* on 17:16 - Nov 26 by W5R

Talk to Amit privately (ok just collar him when he has had a beer) and he is an exceedingly frustrated silent partner re HIS club.

We've been here before many times....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why hasn't he (or more correctly his father in law) bought the club outright, despite having many many opportunities to do so?
Fernandes is gone* on 14:04 - Nov 27 with 1927 viewsJuzzie

Fernandes is gone* on 13:46 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

Why hasn't he (or more correctly his father in law) bought the club outright, despite having many many opportunities to do so?

In order to buy something, it has to be available for sale or the seller is open to selling.

Unless the Mittals offer stupidly high amounts of money (unlikely) then there's nothing they can do.

I believe they were going to buy outright then TF came in and Braitore sold to TF instead knowing it would totally screw us over.

[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 14:04]
Fernandes is gone* on 14:09 - Nov 27 with 1905 viewsJamie

Fernandes is gone* on 13:46 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

In fairness, they did try and buy the club before Tune, and by the next time Tune would've contemplated an offer, everything had gone tits up and we were deeply in debt.

I don't believe for one second of course that they have any interest in the club now.
Fernandes is gone* on 14:25 - Nov 27 with 1874 viewsClive_Anderson

Fernandes is gone* on 14:04 - Nov 27 by Juzzie

In order to buy something, it has to be available for sale or the seller is open to selling.

Unless the Mittals offer stupidly high amounts of money (unlikely) then there's nothing they can do.

I believe they were going to buy outright then TF came in and Braitore sold to TF instead knowing it would totally screw us over.

Yep. Cheers Briatore, we had the chance for some decent owners who were interested in a small sustainable well-run club so he obviously had to put a stop to that.
Fernandes is gone* on 14:42 - Nov 27 with 1829 viewsPinnerPaul

Fernandes is gone* on 14:25 - Nov 27 by Clive_Anderson

Yep. Cheers Briatore, we had the chance for some decent owners who were interested in a small sustainable well-run club so he obviously had to put a stop to that.

That is THE most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

On the 5yr plan video Amit and Briartore are shown sharing a laugh and a joke AFTER the Mittals turned down the chance to buy the club.

Its hard for some to understand but the Mittals are simply not interested in buying 100% of the club & never have been.

Its the modern world - another manager, another player, another owner and play Adel & EVERYTHING is going to be fine.

What a joke!
Fernandes is gone* on 15:07 - Nov 27 with 1790 viewsJamie

Fernandes is gone* on 14:42 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

On the 5yr plan video Amit and Briartore are shown sharing a laugh and a joke AFTER the Mittals turned down the chance to buy the club.

Its hard for some to understand but the Mittals are simply not interested in buying 100% of the club & never have been.

Its the modern world - another manager, another player, another owner and play Adel & EVERYTHING is going to be fine.

What a joke!

Eh? The Mittals made what Bhatia described in the Five Year Plan as 'a very fair offer' to take on 100% of the club after promotion but were turned down by Briatore & Ecclestone.

They are clearly not interested now, but to say they were never interested would indeed be 'a joke'
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 15:08]
Fernandes is gone* on 15:54 - Nov 27 with 1731 viewsfLaMeBoY

TF borrowed the money to buy QPR initially. Knowing that FACT you ask come to your own answers as to whether these 'loans' are from his own pocket.....
Fernandes is gone* on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 1712 viewsfLaMeBoY

Also worth noting that at the time of the rumours of Mittals selling up (which came close) they have said they will not put putting any more 'loans' / money into the club as don't want their shareholding diluted any further as has happened with each 'loan'.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 16:00]
Fernandes is gone* on 16:27 - Nov 27 with 1663 viewsjohncharles

Fernandes is gone* on 15:57 - Nov 27 by fLaMeBoY

Also worth noting that at the time of the rumours of Mittals selling up (which came close) they have said they will not put putting any more 'loans' / money into the club as don't want their shareholding diluted any further as has happened with each 'loan'.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 16:00]

Mittals came close to selling ? Not what my sources told me.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fernandes is gone* on 17:46 - Nov 27 with 1538 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is gone* on 14:04 - Nov 27 by Juzzie

Tango and Cash were sweating as they wanted to sell their share before the transfer window shut. Mittal offered a reasonable sum seeing as the club had no training ground, needed a new stadium and had a squad that would of got hammered week in, week out. Up popped Uncle Tone and gave T&C what they wanted. They took the money and ran and Tone proceeded to throw money at average players.
Fernandes is gone* on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 1519 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is gone* on 14:42 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

What a joke!

The Mittals wanted to buy the club lock, stock and barrel and Amit would be chairman. Fernandes threw a spanner in the works, T & C wanted to sell up, they didn't want to spend any money.

Fernandes seems to be pinning all his hopes on Harry and Old Oak Common. The only way we'll get Old Oak Common is if Mittal starts calling in some favours.
Fernandes is gone* on 19:23 - Nov 27 with 1425 viewsTHEBUSH

Fernandes is gone* on 17:59 - Nov 27 by SpiritofGregory

The Mittals wanted to buy the club lock, stock and barrel and Amit would be chairman. Fernandes threw a spanner in the works, T & C wanted to sell up, they didn't want to spend any money.

Fernandes seems to be pinning all his hopes on Harry and Old Oak Common. The only way we'll get Old Oak Common is if Mittal starts calling in some favours.

Agree with this, Boris Johnson conned our mate Mittal into paying for that monstrosity thing, The Orbit, in the Olympic Park.

jOHNSON owes us a BIG favour
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024