Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes is gone* 16:42 - Nov 26 with 14809 viewsW5R

Lets hit the pub!!!

*Been forced to try and rescue Asia X as they cant pay wages and give the main airline a boost it seems. Been told not welcome at QPR is again on the grapevine.

Also been booted from various Tune Group positions.

Ruben and Amit in charge is on the grapevine re us (couldnt give a flying clive about the easyjet companies)
Fernandes is gone* on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 3079 viewspeejaybee

Fernandes is gone* on 19:23 - Nov 27 by THEBUSH

Agree with this, Boris Johnson conned our mate Mittal into paying for that monstrosity thing, The Orbit, in the Olympic Park.

jOHNSON owes us a BIG favour

That's why you pay for the Orbit.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Fernandes is gone* on 21:58 - Nov 27 with 2871 viewsdavman

Fernandes is gone* on 10:08 - Nov 27 by Jamie

The most pertinent question is whether the loans are truly from TFs pocket, in which case it's rather strange he's repeatedly contradicted his promise to write them off, or are they from Malaysian banks, like they were at Caterham...

Strange situation at the moment at QPR where the public face's businesses are struggling and indeed collapsing, with some very worrying facts leaking out, but to discuss this makes you a 'hater' who wants QPR to fail.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 10:08]

What promise to write the debt off? If he's made that one it has passed me by. He has told us all not to worry as it is an INTERNAL debt (which is only a concern when they leave wanting their money back), but never heard him offer to write it off...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fernandes is gone* on 22:15 - Nov 27 with 2823 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fernandes is gone* on 00:01 - Nov 27 by vblockranger

Not raining on my parade mate.League 1 dont bother me. Dont care what league we are in tbh and the prem is non competitive for small teams like us. Thats what we are btw. A small team with a small fanbase that TF/Beard have thrown millions at trying to turn into something else. The only thing they might turn us into is Caterham if they keep it up. Be good for the club if TF takes a step back (and Beard with him). Let someone else have a go because Fernandes has failed and dont look like turning it around. Three years and we have gone backward imo with millions of pounds and fifty odd players on stupid wages trying to do a Man City without the infrastructure, the knowledge or the right men in charge. Always going to end in tears.

I can understand that. And agree with Bosh's comment i.e. it's not the league, its the way you play.

I just think people who want a chairman who has QPR as his top priority should realise what that means. It means no outside money, because you don't get that by making the football club your top priority [unless you con billions from Russians and retire on the proceeds of course.] It means cutting our cloth on that basis. It could mean buckets for cash and being sued by the Inland Revenue if the owner cocks up

FWIW Paladini probably had QPR as no 1 priority - at least in business terms, after himself. So did the guys who bought out Wright. It's not a guarantee of a well-run club.
Fernandes is gone* on 22:23 - Nov 27 with 2800 viewsmichael67

Can I ask W15R, now that TF has left, as he has said , Why should I go down the pub and celebrate? Who is left to hold the reigns.. Or is this an attention seeker who has nothing better to do.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Fernandes is gone* on 22:57 - Nov 27 with 2732 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is gone* on 22:15 - Nov 27 by CiderwithRsie

I can understand that. And agree with Bosh's comment i.e. it's not the league, its the way you play.

I just think people who want a chairman who has QPR as his top priority should realise what that means. It means no outside money, because you don't get that by making the football club your top priority [unless you con billions from Russians and retire on the proceeds of course.] It means cutting our cloth on that basis. It could mean buckets for cash and being sued by the Inland Revenue if the owner cocks up

FWIW Paladini probably had QPR as no 1 priority - at least in business terms, after himself. So did the guys who bought out Wright. It's not a guarantee of a well-run club.

The chairman of a football club doesn't have to own a club or be a major shareholder. Abramovic owns Chelsea and isn't the chairman. Amit isn't a shareholder at QPR but would make a better chairman than Fernandes. A chairman of a football club should be focused on the football club, it's a full time job.

The problem at Rangers is that we've had people running the club who know very little about football. Even when Wright was chairman Blackburn ran a ticketing firm and Davis was a huge rugby fan.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 22:59]
Fernandes is gone* on 23:37 - Nov 27 with 2672 viewsthemodfather

i thought we were doing ok with ishan at the club, with amit....
tf is all smiles and tv friendly, a nice fella, wanted west ham got us
he is the front of a consortium isn't he?
Fernandes is gone* on 10:29 - Nov 28 with 2504 viewsMaggsinho

Apparently not.

Fernandes is gone* on 10:31 - Nov 29 with 2308 viewsTW_R

Fernandes is gone* on 10:29 - Nov 28 by Maggsinho

Apparently not.

Well that was a bit of a thread-killer wasn't it!
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes is gone* on 11:02 - Nov 29 with 2268 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yes and no, although if you follow TF on Twitter it's clear he has huge focus on his other businesses.
However I wasnt aware Amit was so involved these days.
I still cant believe the training ground is taking so long really all things considered the rich and powerful generally get what the want so...

As for Stadium... well the clock is ticking...
Fernandes is gone* on 11:15 - Nov 29 with 2234 viewsJamie

Fernandes is gone* on 11:02 - Nov 29 by TGRRRSSS

Yes and no, although if you follow TF on Twitter it's clear he has huge focus on his other businesses.
However I wasnt aware Amit was so involved these days.
I still cant believe the training ground is taking so long really all things considered the rich and powerful generally get what the want so...

As for Stadium... well the clock is ticking...

Who is going to pay for the training ground?

Can't imagine the Malaysian banks are desperate to lend TF at the moment.
Fernandes is gone* on 11:20 - Nov 29 with 2204 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes is gone* on 11:15 - Nov 29 by Jamie

Who is going to pay for the training ground?

Can't imagine the Malaysian banks are desperate to lend TF at the moment.

The money for the training ground is going into the bank accounts of our overpaid average players.
Fernandes is gone* on 17:18 - Nov 29 with 2042 viewsDylanP

Fernandes is gone* on 22:23 - Nov 27 by michael67

Can I ask W15R, now that TF has left, as he has said , Why should I go down the pub and celebrate? Who is left to hold the reigns.. Or is this an attention seeker who has nothing better to do.

He is a troll

Tony isn't going anywhere. Never was. Just a stupid troll trying to stir things up. You don't get as far as Tony in business without making some people unhappy. Consider this idiot the mischief of one of them.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 17:21]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fernandes is gone* on 18:18 - Nov 29 with 1944 viewskarl

Fernandes is gone* on 17:18 - Nov 29 by DylanP

He is a troll

Tony isn't going anywhere. Never was. Just a stupid troll trying to stir things up. You don't get as far as Tony in business without making some people unhappy. Consider this idiot the mischief of one of them.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 17:21]

Overuse of exclamation marks = Best english teacher to inhabit a dustbin
Fernandes is gone* on 19:26 - Nov 29 with 1869 viewsbaz_qpr

It was Scott Jones I'm sure -

As to TF needing the Malaysian banks, to pay for the training ground, TF is a 20% shareholder, he is minority and out of the 4 he is also the least wealthy worth about 250m, TF is not bankrolling the club. Two of the others are part of billionaire families
Fernandes is gone* on 19:48 - Nov 29 with 1806 viewsJamie

Fernandes is gone* on 19:26 - Nov 29 by baz_qpr

It was Scott Jones I'm sure -

As to TF needing the Malaysian banks, to pay for the training ground, TF is a 20% shareholder, he is minority and out of the 4 he is also the least wealthy worth about 250m, TF is not bankrolling the club. Two of the others are part of billionaire families

Eh? The Tune Group own 66% of whom TF is Tune's wealthiest partner, and if you think Mittal is going to fund the new training ground you are living on the fourth moon of Tatooine.

Forbes have the Gnanalingams family worth at £200m, Meranun at £350m & TF at £450m.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 19:54]
Fernandes is gone* on 20:05 - Nov 29 with 1755 viewssmegma

Where has Tone gone then ? Is it the same place Harry has gone ( as we were informed about 7 weeks ago)
Fernandes is gone* on 20:19 - Nov 29 with 1718 viewsterryb

Fernandes is gone* on 20:05 - Nov 29 by smegma

Where has Tone gone then ? Is it the same place Harry has gone ( as we were informed about 7 weeks ago)

From what I can gather he has been sent home to try to rescue Air Asia.

I expect he will continue to be our chairman, at least in name, but it will be a surprise to a lot of people if he spends much of the next two years in the UK.

In fact, TF has not denied the accuracy of the report that quoted him directly & Queens Park Rangers have not issued a denial either.
Fernandes is gone* on 20:27 - Nov 29 with 1687 viewsGloucs_R

Fernandes is gone* on 19:48 - Nov 29 by Jamie

Eh? The Tune Group own 66% of whom TF is Tune's wealthiest partner, and if you think Mittal is going to fund the new training ground you are living on the fourth moon of Tatooine.

Forbes have the Gnanalingams family worth at £200m, Meranun at £350m & TF at £450m.

Could the real Scott Jones please stand up....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fernandes is gone* on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 1650 viewssmegma

Fernandes is gone* on 19:48 - Nov 29 by Jamie

Peasants the lot of them. Let them eat cake.
Fernandes is gone* on 20:59 - Nov 29 with 1627 viewsW5R

The tune group is owned (as per their last accounts) thus:

With regards to TFs ownership

55.85% Tune.

Of that % 50% Fernandes

So he owns over a quarter of tune...

Sorry to let facts get in your way of uneducated, un researched , statements.
Fernandes is gone* on 21:35 - Nov 29 with 1569 viewskarl

Fernandes is gone* on 20:59 - Nov 29 by W5R

55.85% Tune.

Of that % 50% Fernandes

'Been told not welcome at QPR is again on the grapevine'.

Where does that fit into the grand scheme of things?
Just use your name, whether you're right or wrong it at least shows a bit of dignity
Fernandes is gone* on 22:08 - Nov 29 with 1475 viewsDylanP

55.85% Tune.

Of that % 50% Fernandes

You come on here with your made up lies, trying to stir up trouble. Who the hell are you? You are full of sht!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fernandes is gone* on 22:17 - Nov 29 with 1449 viewsqprxtc

I have the biggest cock ever known to man or woman. It's feckin huge.

Although sometimes it's a bit less than that. Depends on your point of view.

But it's still MASSIVE.
Fernandes is gone* on 03:17 - Nov 30 with 1289 viewsMatch82

55.85% Tune.

Of that % 50% Fernandes

"Sorry to let facts get in your way of uneducated, un researched , statements."

And winner of today's most ironic post goes too...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024