Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Essex Taxi...pick up in North Chingford please. 17:03 - Nov 26 with 469 viewsDiscodroids

....Where are you mate ??...cmon, ill get us a spray tan, a bottle of mediocre fizz and a table at the sugar hut..

there's a paucity of us essex boys on here and i need you back.

im going to the game on saturday , if you fancy another central line man hug.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2014 17:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Essex Taxi...pick up in North Chingford please. on 11:40 - Nov 27 with 333 viewsessextaxiboy

Hi Disco thanks for posting , been giving the site a rest for a bit .

Been to Lanzarote for a week , watched the City game from a bar with a Manc sat behind me , walked out with a swagger .

Got home and had 24 hrs of sh*t . Found out an old schoolfriend of mine who I had just got back in contact with has been diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour. He is 54 like me with two daughters both expecting his first grandchildren .

Saw two little sh*ts in Basildon smash into a car parked in a disabled bay and drive off laughing before I could do anything .

Got home and found an elderly pensioner neighbour out in the street looking for help, her husband collapsed , ran in there, no pulse.. did the old Vinny Jones , Stayin Alive thing until the paramedics turned up ...no good , the ol boy didnt make it . Funeral yesterday ..didnt go .

There hasnt been anything on the board that has made me want to jump in , I enjoy the non football debates especially on International breaks or the summer but they seem to be not welcome now .

I will be there on Sat , Ill keep an eye out for you . No doubt I will be on here watching Uncle Harrys back if we dont win by at least 4

Cheers
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 11:41]
Essex Taxi...pick up in North Chingford please. on 11:48 - Nov 27 with 323 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ mate, awful...after your holiday yourve been thru the mangle.

i was thinking of you , as i fondly do, and noticed you hadnt been on here lately.

i was going to offer you a pint before the game , but youre probably not in the mood ,will be in the adelaide if your about..

i might even cuddle your brother as well if he's about.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 11:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024