Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser 09:39 - Nov 27 with 3153 viewsNorthernr

Updates on our forthcoming bonus games, and just how fentastic Rio has been this week, as well as the latest goings on at Tottenham, follow from 945ish...

Late this morning. Bondy's got a sore pedal foot apparently.

Morning. Slurps tea.

No fresh injuries. Ones injured still out, those fit are ok. Obviously Sandrose big blow losing him until after Christmas. Took a bang on his knee. Knew when ee did it, looked at video, could av bin even worse, he'll cam back strong (really?) big blow. PARK LIFE.

Adel not trained for a while. Still out. Not out on the ground. Several different injuries. Way off. PARK LIFE.

Very close at the bottom, Burnley av 'ad two great results. Still seven or eight teams in the relegation scrap, all to play for, very tight, very 'ard, top five or six the usuals, Southampton going great could be there, other than that probably be the same. West Haaaaaaghm going well. Slags. Same teams scrapping out at the bottom, we're playing well, need a result. PARK LIFE.

Expecting a tough game. Far and away the best team in the Championship last year. We were in the same league as them last year. (Thanks 'Arry). Game we need to win.

Slurps tea.

Important period, no doubt, need good points from these games against teams around us, that'll decide the fate I imagine.

We need one or two additions, wevver it's a couple of loans or whatever. We need to strengthen up a little bit in certain positions. PARK LIFE.

Don't believe in putting pressure on playas saying this is crucial we 'av to do this or that. Enough pressure wivvout adding it on. PARK LIFE.

Rio hopefully going to be fit, training today, had a suspension, hasn't played a few weeks, 'av a look at it and see. Fentastic playa, not a minute's bovver, doesn't 'av anyfing to prov e. Come from a team used to winning to one out of the Chjampionship, taken time to adjust, been a difficult period, wasn't getting a lot of protection in the early games. We've looked more solid recently, got no problems, delighted to 'av 'im. Absolutely play a big part in the season. PARK LIFE.

Nigel went wiv same playas as last year, few experienced playas, the boy Cambiasso, the boy from Brighton, good team, good manager, good squad of good young playas. Fentastic.

Very 'ard for lads to make step up, both Vardy and Austin great attitude, works his socks off, good to see a line up from the non league to top division, great for them lads. PARK LIFE.

No long term problem with Sandrose. Took a bang, could have been worse, knee must have been very strong to take that, lucky to get away wiv what ee did. Could have put him out for a year. Knee must 'av been fine to withstand the blow it took. He's low obviously, wants to be playing, not easy, very 'ard, gotta come back strong. PARK LIFE.

Adel not fit to train, 'asn't trained for an awful long time.

Lighters in the air for Bondy's big number.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 09:39 - Nov 27 with 2373 viewssimmo

Rios inevitable inclusion makes me sad.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 09:53 - Nov 27 with 2321 viewsdermyqpr

Rio doing an interview for Today FM (Irish radio) on Saturday afternoon. He will be discussing his great career (pre QPR then) and his book??????

Please oh please let it be a live interview.
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 09:55 - Nov 27 with 2300 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:23 - Nov 27 with 2210 viewsQPunkR

So we've gone with "Sandrose" in the end. I like it, it makes sense - historically speaking!

And fúck me Arry's already talking about additions, with the onset of Christmas fever comes the run-up to the dreaded transfer window (I ain't no fackin' wheeler-dealer - couldn't even spell it if you asked me), or as it will forever be remembered this time round; Jermaine Defoe month

QPR - "shit but local"

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 2166 viewsHunterhoop

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:23 - Nov 27 by QPunkR

So we've gone with "Sandrose" in the end. I like it, it makes sense - historically speaking!

And fúck me Arry's already talking about additions, with the onset of Christmas fever comes the run-up to the dreaded transfer window (I ain't no fackin' wheeler-dealer - couldn't even spell it if you asked me), or as it will forever be remembered this time round; Jermaine Defoe month

MORE BLOOD! Always more blood. It's the accepted solution to everything in spite of the fact it solves little and has actually been the main cause of problems for us. Still, MORE BLOOD!
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:36 - Nov 27 with 2150 viewshoof_hearted

PARK LIFE
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:44 - Nov 27 with 2126 viewsozexile

Excellent. I'll be gutted when redknapp goes purely cause this thread will disappear.
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:45 - Nov 27 with 2104 viewsDiscodroids

hopefully harold will throw together, beau brummell, henry, barton , greyfriars, and rio' in the same side on saturday , in a diabolical attempt to disrupt the known laws of physics thus rendering time and space meaningless in an attempt to slow our opponents down to a level we see every saturday afternoon at 3pm.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 10:51]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:50 - Nov 27 with 2090 viewsWokingR

God these things are boring
Has anyone actually tried poking him with a stick to make sure we're not just watching some holographic recording of last weeks or the week before that
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:51 - Nov 27 with 2086 viewsJamie

The big positive is that Taarabt is nowhere near selection.
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:52 - Nov 27 with 2078 viewspaulparker

Emile Heskey is Looking for a new club BTW people

love the way Arry is trying to convince himself that Sandrose's knee will be alright
when everyone including ray Charles can see he is finished as a Prem Player
Just the thought of Arry talking about buying players is making me incur a twitch a la captain darling in Blackadder ,
im expecting Defoe, Lennon, Diarra in January

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:24 - Nov 27 with 1995 viewsDaBurgh

Rule number 2 in Harry's 'management made easy' handbook...

"Don't believe in putting pressure on playas saying this is crucial we 'av to do this or that. Enough pressure wivvout adding it on."

Don't give the players more pressure by trying to manage them for gawds sake...
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:31 - Nov 27 with 1974 viewssimmo

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:51 - Nov 27 by Jamie

The big positive is that Taarabt is nowhere near selection.

Why is is a positive to not have somebody available for selection?

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:38 - Nov 27 with 1938 viewsToast_R

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:31 - Nov 27 by simmo

Why is is a positive to not have somebody available for selection?

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:40 - Nov 27 with 1927 viewsdaveB

always need a couple of new players, it's the QPR mantra, shame the football league can't just give us a transfer embargo rather than try and fine us
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:46 - Nov 27 with 1905 viewssimmo

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:38 - Nov 27 by Toast_R

I like biting.

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:52 - Nov 27 with 1884 viewskensalriser

Not sure I believe Adel's injured. He hasn't previously been injury prone. And if it's lack of fitness you don't solve that by not training. Tragedy how that boy's been managed, by himself and others.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:56 - Nov 27 with 1865 viewspaulparker

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:52 - Nov 27 by kensalriser

Not sure I believe Adel's injured. He hasn't previously been injury prone. And if it's lack of fitness you don't solve that by not training. Tragedy how that boy's been managed, by himself and others.

Yep, pretty much wasted the last 2 years of his career
after the Chelsea away game when he played up top on his own I really thought him & Arry had sorted their differences and we would have a real player on our hands
again only at QPR can things turn to sh*t
I now think him and arry have an arrangement until January if you know what I mean

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:03 - Nov 27 with 1829 viewsMytch_QPR

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 11:40 - Nov 27 by daveB

always need a couple of new players, it's the QPR mantra, shame the football league can't just give us a transfer embargo rather than try and fine us

If the thread regarding Tony's (ahem) financial difficulties proves to have legs, then we may find that the cash tin is empty this January. For Harry, that would probably be the equivalent of Pete Doherty doing cold turkey for a month.

If we're still bottom at the end of the year we may as well keep the cash tin locked anyway in my view. It's all well and good talking about rolling our sleeves up and pushing for survival but our record in the Jan window hasn't been brilliant in recent years.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:13 - Nov 27 with 1794 viewslondonscottish

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 10:36 - Nov 27 by hoof_hearted

PARK LIFE

Beat me to it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:29 - Nov 27 with 1742 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:03 - Nov 27 by Mytch_QPR

If the thread regarding Tony's (ahem) financial difficulties proves to have legs, then we may find that the cash tin is empty this January. For Harry, that would probably be the equivalent of Pete Doherty doing cold turkey for a month.

If we're still bottom at the end of the year we may as well keep the cash tin locked anyway in my view. It's all well and good talking about rolling our sleeves up and pushing for survival but our record in the Jan window hasn't been brilliant in recent years.

That's what we should have done, and kept Warnock in charge, 3 years ago.

Adel's off IMO. Suspect deal been done with Milan, which is what should have been done, at any price, in the summer. Milan held all the cards, sadly, because we couldn't negotiate with a biscuit how long it should be dunked in the tea, and we lost. There's no way he and Arry could ever have buried the hatchet after what happened.

Bare bones.

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:47 - Nov 27 with 1693 viewsMedwayR

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:29 - Nov 27 by Antti_Heinola

That's what we should have done, and kept Warnock in charge, 3 years ago.

Adel's off IMO. Suspect deal been done with Milan, which is what should have been done, at any price, in the summer. Milan held all the cards, sadly, because we couldn't negotiate with a biscuit how long it should be dunked in the tea, and we lost. There's no way he and Arry could ever have buried the hatchet after what happened.

I believe AC Milan weren't interested in signing Taarabt as they'd signed Jeremy Menez on a free transfer, I'm not convinced they be interested in signing Taarabt now either.

Poll: Who’s better?

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:50 - Nov 27 with 1678 viewsJamie

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:47 - Nov 27 by MedwayR

I believe AC Milan weren't interested in signing Taarabt as they'd signed Jeremy Menez on a free transfer, I'm not convinced they be interested in signing Taarabt now either.

Seedorf wanted Taarabt, but he was sacked long ago.

We'd have taken half a pack of pork scratching to be rid of Taarabts wages in the summer, but Milan preferred the salty snacks..
Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 13:16 - Nov 27 with 1598 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:50 - Nov 27 by Jamie

Seedorf wanted Taarabt, but he was sacked long ago.

We'd have taken half a pack of pork scratching to be rid of Taarabts wages in the summer, but Milan preferred the salty snacks..

Their MD's been saying even in the last month how good he was for them. I have a friend who's an agent in Italy and word is they're still keen and likely to follow up in Jan. QPR missed a trick - £3m was offered.
Also, if Milan don't win the league, they're getting Cotterill in as manager and BAE in to DEFINITELY play in their big games.

Bare bones.

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 21:59 - Nov 27 with 1343 viewsBeauRanger

Eyes down, look in, it's 'Arry's weekly fentastic presser on 12:13 - Nov 27 by londonscottish

Beat me to it.

Me too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024