Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker 14:48 - Nov 27 with 1205 viewsFDC

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2014/11/144396/ac-milan-did-not-keep-adil-taarab
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 14:51 - Nov 27 with 1192 viewsPinnerPaul

Clive - A bit like the EU fishing quotas, can't you introduce an Adel thread quota......please!

There can't be anything further to say!
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:10 - Nov 27 with 1122 viewsTacticalR

The man who is tired of Adel threads is the man who is tired of life.

Air hostess clique

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:11 - Nov 27 with 1119 viewssimmo

Was it chocolate nesquik he was drinking?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:15 - Nov 27 with 1099 viewsTacticalR

I thought he was a shisha pipe man?

Air hostess clique

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:23 - Nov 27 with 1077 viewsFDC

Lol. I sincerely contemplated posting this to the thread below, but opted to start a new one in case someone else did the same and mine was missed...
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:36 - Nov 27 with 1042 viewsClive_Anderson

There's going to be loads of these threads while we're at the bottom and Harry won't play one of our best players.
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:46 - Nov 27 with 1009 viewsrunningman75

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:11 - Nov 27 by simmo

Was it chocolate nesquik he was drinking?

More like too many protein shakes. Things is you have to do the training for these to be affective.
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 16:45 - Nov 27 with 909 viewsBrazilNutR

Clearly the author has been on the drink together as he can't even spell his name correctly in the title..
Login to get fewer ads

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:03 - Nov 27 with 861 viewsessextaxiboy

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 16:45 - Nov 27 by BrazilNutR

Clearly the author has been on the drink together as he can't even spell his name correctly in the title..

I thought it was gambling ?
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:14 - Nov 27 with 835 viewsjohncharles

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:10 - Nov 27 by TacticalR

A man who is tired of watching Adel is tired of football.

Harry.

Strong and stable my arse.

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:22 - Nov 27 with 803 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'm not Adel's greatest fan however, I find it unacceptable that Harry has been allowed to just write him off.
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:23 - Nov 27 with 799 viewsPinnerPaul

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:10 - Nov 27 by TacticalR

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:25 - Nov 27 with 787 viewsPinnerPaul

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:23 - Nov 27 by FDC

Lol. I sincerely contemplated posting this to the thread below, but opted to start a new one in case someone else did the same and mine was missed...

We can't have a thread or opinion about Adel being missed now could we?
Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 17:25 - Nov 27 with 786 viewsPinnerPaul

Wut? AC Milan didn't sign Adel because he's a drinker on 15:36 - Nov 27 by Clive_Anderson

There's going to be loads of these threads while we're at the bottom and Harry won't play one of our best players.

Do you not get bored posting that week after week?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024