Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. 14:49 - Nov 27 with 2204 viewsBrightonhoop

I haven't followed Boxing for years but really looking forward to this one as I got to work with and got to know his Dad during my years in Brighton, so keen to see how his son progresses or not. There's been a bit of a war of words with Saunders making a fool of himself in my opinion.

Anyway, anyone ITK know if there are likely to be watchable streams and if so where?
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 14:53 - Nov 27 with 2198 viewssimmo

My mate is going and he's more excited to see this lad than the main event. He looks the real deal! Don't ever watch boxing through streams but if I hear of one I will come back to this thread.

The only problem I see him having in the short term is Golovkin, until he retires I can't see anyone beating him
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 14:57]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:00 - Nov 27 with 2185 viewsBrightonhoop

Nice one cheers. If you watch the press conference he looks very assured with little regard for Saunders and didn't bite the many baits sent his way, remaining dignified and composed. They say he's been fighting bums, but has stepped up I think in his last 6 fights, and has devastating body punches that are strong enough to end fights.
The Tyson Fury fight will be great too, but this one for me is the main event. Bring it on!
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:03 - Nov 27 with 2175 viewsBrightonhoop

His Father posted this last night....

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:03 - Nov 27 with 2175 viewsRangersw12

Is this on PTV ?
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:08 - Nov 27 with 2165 viewsBrightonhoop

BoxNation I think but I'm being a tight wad.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:08 - Nov 27 with 2165 viewssimmo

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:00 - Nov 27 by Brightonhoop

Nice one cheers. If you watch the press conference he looks very assured with little regard for Saunders and didn't bite the many baits sent his way, remaining dignified and composed. They say he's been fighting bums, but has stepped up I think in his last 6 fights, and has devastating body punches that are strong enough to end fights.
The Tyson Fury fight will be great too, but this one for me is the main event. Bring it on!

Tyson Fury is a bum and has no class, I am looking forward to having Joshua represent us in the big heavyweight fights of the future, that guy seems to have everything.

I like the way Eubank carries himself, he has had some really aggressive taunts and mostly ignored themm at least he hasn't sunk to that level. He also has a knowing arrogance about him, which I like in a sportsman. He needs to start stepping up now though, better calibre of fighters up through the rankings. His dad reckons he's good enough....

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:11 - Nov 27 with 2149 viewsRangersw12

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:08 - Nov 27 by Brightonhoop

BoxNation I think but I'm being a tight wad.

Me to I pay enough for Sky a month without paying out more

Will be loads of streams available as per usual
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:16 - Nov 27 with 2143 viewsBrightonhoop

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:08 - Nov 27 by simmo

Tyson Fury is a bum and has no class, I am looking forward to having Joshua represent us in the big heavyweight fights of the future, that guy seems to have everything.

I like the way Eubank carries himself, he has had some really aggressive taunts and mostly ignored themm at least he hasn't sunk to that level. He also has a knowing arrogance about him, which I like in a sportsman. He needs to start stepping up now though, better calibre of fighters up through the rankings. His dad reckons he's good enough....

He's paced himself nicely. He used to get a lot of abuse to step up, for the past two years or so and he said in an interview 'I'll step up when I want to and who ever I find waiting I will win.' He's not as cocky as his Dad was/is but it is all there.
Login to get fewer ads

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:18 - Nov 27 with 2141 viewspaulparker

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:08 - Nov 27 by simmo

Fury is an absolute bell end, chiosora and his "gangsta" rudeboy nonsense isn't much better either, hopefully the winner of this farce faces Joshua and they get smashed to pieces

I also think Eubank Jnr could be the real deal and I think his fight against saunders should be a good one hopefully he then takes on either de gale or smashes Groves up , (also check out on you tube the sparring session between Eubank & Froch to see how good Jnr is )

I had a choice of getting the boxing last week (Mrs P said one or the other not both, ) or this one, and sadly I choose last weeks borefest of a boxing card

anyway Fury in round 3
and Eubank in round 7/8

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:25 - Nov 27 with 2127 viewssimmo

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:18 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Fury is an absolute bell end, chiosora and his "gangsta" rudeboy nonsense isn't much better either, hopefully the winner of this farce faces Joshua and they get smashed to pieces

I also think Eubank Jnr could be the real deal and I think his fight against saunders should be a good one hopefully he then takes on either de gale or smashes Groves up , (also check out on you tube the sparring session between Eubank & Froch to see how good Jnr is )

I had a choice of getting the boxing last week (Mrs P said one or the other not both, ) or this one, and sadly I choose last weeks borefest of a boxing card

anyway Fury in round 3
and Eubank in round 7/8

He'd have to go up to Super Middle for a fight with either of them and he's nowhere near being able to fight those two who are both after Froch and his title. Andre Ward should be back in the ring next year anyway and provided the time away hasn't rusted him he will put everybody back in their place.

I think Joshua is 2-3 fights away from the likes of Fury, dependent on who he fights next. He hasn't fought anybody of note yet. Let him get to the middle rounds with someone before he goes in against people that have as much experience as Chisora, etc. Although you can only see Joshua dispatching them once the fights do happen. I'd like to see Fury v Price and the latter smash the shit out of him.

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:28 - Nov 27 with 2121 viewsBrightonhoop

He was deadly sparring with Froch, best I've seen him. I dont think Eubank has gone 12 rounds yet; his game plan seems to be round 5. If he can get past Saunders then he's a contender. He does look like the real deal.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:33 - Nov 27 with 2111 viewspaulparker

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:25 - Nov 27 by simmo

He'd have to go up to Super Middle for a fight with either of them and he's nowhere near being able to fight those two who are both after Froch and his title. Andre Ward should be back in the ring next year anyway and provided the time away hasn't rusted him he will put everybody back in their place.

I think Joshua is 2-3 fights away from the likes of Fury, dependent on who he fights next. He hasn't fought anybody of note yet. Let him get to the middle rounds with someone before he goes in against people that have as much experience as Chisora, etc. Although you can only see Joshua dispatching them once the fights do happen. I'd like to see Fury v Price and the latter smash the shit out of him.

I don't think a Fury /Price fight would be that great TBH, I think Fury would have win quite easily , its a shame the Fury /Haye fight never happened as that would have been interesting
you maybe right Simmo about Eubank stepping up to super middleweight it may be he waits another year
if Eubank does win I could see him fighting Macklin before taking on Jermaine taylor for the title

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:38 - Nov 27 with 2096 viewsMrSheen

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:28 - Nov 27 by Brightonhoop

He was deadly sparring with Froch, best I've seen him. I dont think Eubank has gone 12 rounds yet; his game plan seems to be round 5. If he can get past Saunders then he's a contender. He does look like the real deal.

I haven't had a chance to see him yet, and won't on Saturday either. Is he a wawwior, like his dad?
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:41 - Nov 27 with 2086 viewsToast_R

Boxnation mate £12 a month which when you think about it, is less then £15.99 for a box office one off event. There is however a registration charge of £8 depending on which service provider you are with.

I’ve toyed with getting it this Saturday and I’d happily pay double to see Tyson Fury getting dumped on his arse.

Loved Chris Eubank back in the day, fentastic athlete and a one off character. A truly wonderful era in Boxing was the 90s especially for the British fighters. If Jnr is half as good, he should do well.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 15:42]
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 17:29 - Nov 27 with 2022 viewsDiscodroids

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:25 - Nov 27 by simmo

"I'd like to see Fury v Price and the latter smash the shit out of him."

hahahaha me too mate, can you imagine mike tyson up against these lumbering jolly green giants. i havent seen slower heavyweights since gary mason!.

gonna go against the mood here and go for saunders to do eubanks junior late on , around 10/11.

lumbered with going out with er indoors mate and her other half for a curry sat night. so will miss it...bollocks!
[Post edited 27 Nov 2014 17:31]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 19:02 - Nov 27 with 1959 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

You'll get a host of streams to choose from on Wiziwig. On the day just google 'wiziwig Eubank boxing' and you'll find a page with a load of links. I watched last weekends boxing this way, watch away QPR games this way and most other ppv sporting events. I'll pay for those i really wanna watch but man it's too expensive to keep on shelling out - TV licence, multichannel monthly fee, additional fees for having the sports channels and then more fees for specials. Fark off money grabbing gits.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 20:43 - Nov 27 with 1888 viewsTopCat34

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 19:02 - Nov 27 by Pablo_Hoopsta

You'll get a host of streams to choose from on Wiziwig. On the day just google 'wiziwig Eubank boxing' and you'll find a page with a load of links. I watched last weekends boxing this way, watch away QPR games this way and most other ppv sporting events. I'll pay for those i really wanna watch but man it's too expensive to keep on shelling out - TV licence, multichannel monthly fee, additional fees for having the sports channels and then more fees for specials. Fark off money grabbing gits.

Haven't really been following him as much as I would have liked. But the pressure on Eubank Jnr seems immense. As others have said, really hope he can pull it off - potential is incredible.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 20:47 - Nov 27 with 1883 viewsingeminate

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:18 - Nov 27 by paulparker

anyway Fury in round 3
and Eubank in round 7/8

Just watched froch eubank spar on youtube like you suggested and mor action in that than the bellew fight!

Only sparring so you can't really make much of it, but he does look decent!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 20:58 - Nov 27 with 1876 viewsTopCat34

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 15:33 - Nov 27 by paulparker

I don't think a Fury /Price fight would be that great TBH, I think Fury would have win quite easily , its a shame the Fury /Haye fight never happened as that would have been interesting
you maybe right Simmo about Eubank stepping up to super middleweight it may be he waits another year
if Eubank does win I could see him fighting Macklin before taking on Jermaine taylor for the title

Fury's confidence would have taken a severe dent if that Haye fight had gone ahead; reckon that would have been an uphill struggle for him. As it is, he's pushed on and think he could be going places. He's got a lot of attributes that will win him fights.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 23:04 - Nov 27 with 1799 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 20:58 - Nov 27 by TopCat34

Fury's confidence would have taken a severe dent if that Haye fight had gone ahead; reckon that would have been an uphill struggle for him. As it is, he's pushed on and think he could be going places. He's got a lot of attributes that will win him fights.

I wasn't Chisora's biggest fan but he won me over v Klitchko, I thought he showed real heart and determination. I want to like Fury but even in the ring I'm not convinced let alone all the bravado outside the ring.

So I hope it's a good fight and the best man wins, we'll see who turns up in the night.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 00:08 - Nov 28 with 1769 viewsthemodfather

price is suspect, chisora is a loose cannon, fury hasn't fought in ages and has had too many fights stopped "early"
joshua seems the real deal...what a prospect and they say heavys develop later, wow!
i feel many have just waited on the side for the "klits" to go.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 01:00 - Nov 28 with 1748 viewsgobbles

Boxnation is much better value than those thieving Sky gits. £12 a month, they had the Pacquiao bill last night which on its own was better than the £16.99 PPV bill on Sky.
Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 03:39 - Nov 29 with 1665 viewsPommyhoop

Cant wait for this grudge match.Hope junior smashes the horrible little pikey all over the place.
Love this interview by Chris senior on why him and his son have been avoiding the pre fight conferences.
Classic Eubank...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 10:24 - Nov 29 with 1602 viewsTopCat34

Eubank Jnr fight on Saturday. on 23:04 - Nov 27 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I wasn't Chisora's biggest fan but he won me over v Klitchko, I thought he showed real heart and determination. I want to like Fury but even in the ring I'm not convinced let alone all the bravado outside the ring.

So I hope it's a good fight and the best man wins, we'll see who turns up in the night.

DC is a fighter whose gone massively up in my estimations over the last year. I wasn't his biggest fan in the build up to the Haye fight, but I'll support him tonight. Fury's manner, and OTT cockiness makes him a difficult fighter to back, I agree.

It should be a good fight - although I think I said that about Cleverly Bellew, so I'm not counting on anything.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 10:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024