Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. 15:41 - Nov 27 with 456 viewsrunningman75

Following on from the thread about taking children to games I have a 1 and 2 year old nephew. Am hoping to introduce them into supporting QPR and going to the club shop on Satuday prior to the Leicester game. What are the recommended QPR gifts?
Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 442 viewsloftboy

They do a cuddly Jude/spark toy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. on 16:00 - Nov 27 with 432 viewsToast_R

QPR gifts?

This season it's definitely bad marking from corners and ridiculous own goals.
Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. on 16:00 - Nov 27 with 431 viewsWokingR

On any other site this would be called "Grooming"
Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. on 22:25 - Nov 27 with 324 viewsPunteR

There's baby grows,bibs,dummys,cuddly toys,T-shirts that say"my mum teaches me my ABC,and my dad teaches me my QPR. Stuff like that. Your nephews parents will love it,bombard them with blue and white basically.
Go to the QPR website store.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Indoctrinating the family into supporting QPR. on 02:03 - Nov 28 with 282 viewsSonofNorfolt

Go with Stalinist approach. My boys (31 & 29) are told in no uncertain terms that any other club rather than Rangers will lead to chimney sweeping, and definitely no Happy Meal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024