Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 games, 7 days 15:44 - Nov 27 with 1247 viewssimmo

Big week for us, 2 massively winnable home games against direct opposition and rivals for relegation, and an away game far from home against a superior team.

Personally I would play a slightly different system for Swansea compared to the other 2 games (1 up front, pace and counter attacking). This is where our squad and available options should put us in a better position than people like Leicester and Burnley who have smaller squads (in terms of preferred options). 4 points please.

Leicester - Draw 1-1
Swansea - Lose 2-0
Burnley - Win 2-1

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

3 games, 7 days on 15:44 - Nov 27 with 1243 viewsNorthernr

You mean two games surely? Swansea's away.
3 games, 7 days on 15:47 - Nov 27 with 1235 viewssimmo

3 games, 7 days on 15:44 - Nov 27 by Northernr

You mean two games surely? Swansea's away.

Well 2 real games then. The FA have humoured Redknapp by still offering 3 points to the victor. That could be pure speculation though.

BTW your Swansea tickets arived this week :-D

3 games, 7 days on 15:48 - Nov 27 with 1235 viewsLewes_r

I think we should be getting 6 points tbh

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

3 games, 7 days on 15:53 - Nov 27 with 1215 viewsNorthernr

3 games, 7 days on 15:47 - Nov 27 by simmo

Well 2 real games then. The FA have humoured Redknapp by still offering 3 points to the victor. That could be pure speculation though.

BTW your Swansea tickets arived this week :-D

3 games, 7 days on 16:32 - Nov 27 with 1163 viewsjohncharles

3 games, 7 days on 15:53 - Nov 27 by Northernr

I'll be there shouting And singing for the Two home games. Not going to Swansea (ever again)
Outwardly I'll be full of optimism but inwardly ... I don't think we'll get anything.

Strong and stable my arse.

3 games, 7 days on 17:30 - Nov 27 with 1088 viewsdaveB

Massive week really, everyone needs to step up, we need big performances from the players, the manager and us lot need to turn up with an atmosphere to help the team. We're as good as down imo if the next 3 games go wrong
3 games, 7 days on 17:32 - Nov 27 with 1083 viewsNorthernr

There are seven points here for our starting 11. Assuming they're not even going to bother trying for the one they might get at Swansea that leaves us playing for six, which we should get, but I fancy us for four.

This post has been edited by an administrator
3 games, 7 days on 17:33 - Nov 27 with 1078 viewsMytch_QPR

3 games, 7 days on 17:30 - Nov 27 by daveB

Massive week really, everyone needs to step up, we need big performances from the players, the manager and us lot need to turn up with an atmosphere to help the team. We're as good as down imo if the next 3 games go wrong

If we play with the same tempo as we did v Villa & Man City (and with Vargas back) then I think we'll get wins in the home games - assuming we can keep things shut at the back. Anything at Swansea would be a bonus, but I must be having a rare bout of pre-Xmas optimism as I have invested in a ticket.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

3 games, 7 days on 17:39 - Nov 27 with 1055 viewsstuabd

I think it'll depend on the Leicester result. If we win that one I can see us smash and grabbing a win against Swansea and then beating Burnley in a close match.

Lose to Leicester and I can see a loss at Swansea and another one against a more confident Burnley.
3 games, 7 days on 17:52 - Nov 27 with 1029 viewsterryb

Two winnable games at home.

Yes they are, but they could also be named as two games that we could lose!

I do hope that the players (I have my doubts) treat these with the same workrate & attitude as the City match. Then we may have a chance.
3 games, 7 days on 17:56 - Nov 27 with 1023 viewsbosh67

We have a good record at Swansea.

Until now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

3 games, 7 days on 18:12 - Nov 27 with 1004 viewssimmo

3 games, 7 days on 17:52 - Nov 27 by terryb

Two winnable games at home.

Yes they are, but they could also be named as two games that we could lose!

I do hope that the players (I have my doubts) treat these with the same workrate & attitude as the City match. Then we may have a chance.

That's the part that concerns me, Leicester and Burnley will work their bollocks off to get a result, they can't always match the quality of teams in this division but before you can take 3 points you need to match them for commitment. We did that against Liverpool and Man City, etc and we got 1 point (should have been more). If we do that first and foremost against Leicester and Burnley we will have more than enough for them.

We always struggle against really well organised and drilled teams though, because we're usually the opposite.

3 games, 7 days on 18:27 - Nov 27 with 982 viewsizlingtonhoop

I don't wanna get too picky, but it's eight days...
3 games, 7 days on 09:24 - Nov 28 with 779 viewssimmo

3 games, 7 days on 18:27 - Nov 27 by izlingtonhoop

I don't wanna get too picky, but it's eight days...

Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday. 7, no?

3 games, 7 days on 09:28 - Nov 28 with 773 viewsTW_R

3 games, 7 days on 09:24 - Nov 28 by simmo

Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday. 7, no?

To be fair, I make it 8 too. Sunday to Saturday must be 7 right?
3 games, 7 days on 09:36 - Nov 28 with 759 viewssimmo

3 games, 7 days on 09:28 - Nov 28 by TW_R

To be fair, I make it 8 too. Sunday to Saturday must be 7 right?

Touche....

3 games, 7 days on 09:39 - Nov 28 with 750 viewsaston_hoop

Being the eternal pessimist, I am sure that all 3 teams will see us as a great chance for 3 points too. At least against Burnley and Leicester, I think vargas will be key against essentially Championship full backs. He has the class to destroy them. Fingers crossed.

Interesting to read the Leicester fans views...they aint all that positive either.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/98002-qpr-away/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024