Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Met 18:04 - Nov 27 with 2906 viewsTW_R

I see Met are headlining Reading & Leeds next year.
Oi Met on 21:28 - Nov 27 with 2853 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not going, I saw them there in '97, I then went in 2009 for GNR and was amazed by how different it was, full of gap year types in wellies.

Might be on tele though!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Oi Met on 01:52 - Nov 28 with 2807 viewsSonofNorfolt

Grohl's lot probably at Glastonbury next year. Can they for once go leftfield and book Rush for one of those nights? If only to see the reaction of the BBC viewing public being inducted and astounded at a band largely ignored by the media playing whilst they still can.
To hear Xanadu on the Pyramid Stage at about midnight would be fantastic.

Foo Fighters, Fleetwood Mac, and Rush. Anyone?
Oi Met on 08:14 - Nov 28 with 2777 views100percent

Oi Met on 01:52 - Nov 28 by SonofNorfolt

Grohl's lot probably at Glastonbury next year. Can they for once go leftfield and book Rush for one of those nights? If only to see the reaction of the BBC viewing public being inducted and astounded at a band largely ignored by the media playing whilst they still can.

yeh, can't wait to see xanadu live......

Oi Met on 08:15 - Nov 28 with 2776 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I guess it wont be ACDC now then.

Foo's will be good, I have yet to get the new one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Oi Met on 09:20 - Nov 28 with 2753 viewsTW_R

Oi Met on 21:28 - Nov 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Not going, I saw them there in '97, I then went in 2009 for GNR and was amazed by how different it was, full of gap year types in wellies.

Might be on tele though!

Unfortunately that's the way a lot the festivals have been going. Not a fan either.
Oi Met on 09:21 - Nov 28 with 2750 viewsTW_R

I would be happy with that. Alex Lifeson said last month they were looking to put an R40 Tour together in the spring next year, to celebrate 40 years with Neil Peart. Whether it makes it over here or not though is a different matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024