Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing Yun 03:11 - Nov 28 with 1558 viewsozranger

Thought I might get this in early so that we can, sort of, start working out who we think should replace him.

From the Arsenal game until that against Manure Yun Suk-Young will be in Oz for the Asian Cup. The Koreans are arriving in Sydney on 27th which means that he is rather unlikely to be around for the Boxing Day hosting of Arsenal. The tournament runs until the end of January and if Korea make the semis, he will not be back for the Stoke game either.

So, who do we hope/expect will take over his position, based on what shape Harry wants to employ? Hill, Traore, a n other?
Missing Yun on 05:40 - Nov 28 with 1523 viewseghamranger

The ex Liverpool player we have on loan at Huddersfield... Robinson
Missing Yun on 07:15 - Nov 28 with 1447 viewsLblock

Robbo is there for the season

It'll probably be Clint won't it?
The transfer window opens 31st Dec I think and during that month you can chop and change your squad. I hope Barely Arsed Ego has got a club and a good deal somewhere; capable player but I think him and Fer in the same area of the pitch would give me meltdown!!

I'm sure the switched on smooth football operators at the club had planned for this back in August and it'll be seamless

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Missing Yun on 07:17 - Nov 28 with 1445 viewsFDC

This will be the first window with Lesley as Kind of Director of Football, it'll be interesting to see how the club operates.
Missing Yun on 07:25 - Nov 28 with 1427 viewsdaveB

If fit I imagine Traore will play in those games
Missing Yun on 07:29 - Nov 28 with 1417 viewsPommyhoop

Missing Yun on 07:25 - Nov 28 by daveB

If H is still with us I can see Traore being sold ( probably to a club in the ' mini league of death'') and Rio or maybe even Dunne being squeezed into the position.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Missing Yun on 07:52 - Nov 28 with 1378 viewsozexile

So we sign an England u 21 international from Liverpool in an area we're short. Then loan him out for the season. And play an ageing pro with shot knees and no pace in his place. Makes perfect sense.
Missing Yun on 07:53 - Nov 28 with 1378 viewsFDC

Missing Yun on 07:29 - Nov 28 by Pommyhoop

If H is still with us I can see Traore being sold ( probably to a club in the ' mini league of death'') and Rio or maybe even Dunne being squeezed into the position.

Why stop there, we could have them both playing full back?
Missing Yun on 08:00 - Nov 28 with 1355 viewsPommyhoop

Missing Yun on 07:53 - Nov 28 by FDC

Why stop there, we could have them both playing full back?

If selling Traore frees up a couple of mill towards the triumphant return of Defoe to H's bosom ,anything is possible.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Missing Yun on 08:11 - Nov 28 with 1327 viewsElHoop

Traore will step in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kalas in on loan as Rio retires - Kalas also does right back which would solve that problem when it arises.
Missing Yun on 08:16 - Nov 28 with 1303 viewsexiled_dictator

Missing Yun on 08:11 - Nov 28 by ElHoop

Traore will step in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kalas in on loan as Rio retires - Kalas also does right back which would solve that problem when it arises.

the kalas linky thing:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-line-up-january-move-for-chelsea-de

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Missing Yun on 08:17 - Nov 28 with 1304 viewsWilloW4

Missing Yun on 07:25 - Nov 28 by daveB

I hope you're wrong.
Missing Yun on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 1217 viewsLblock

Missing Yun on 08:00 - Nov 28 by Pommyhoop

If selling Traore frees up a couple of mill towards the triumphant return of Defoe to H's bosom ,anything is possible.

I know it's a statement of the bloody obvious but Defo is 100% joining us

Usually I'd jump at it as I've always rated him but his move to the MLS is a statement of mercenary proportions

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Missing Yun on 09:14 - Nov 28 with 1187 viewssimmo

Yun > Traore > Hill

That's our LB options and that's fine. We don't need anybody else, especially as YSY will be back in Jan anyway.

Robinson coming back will be nice but I would rather he stayed at Huddersfield and played 30 odd games than come back for 6-7 games and then not play for the rest of the season.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Missing Yun on 10:06 - Nov 29 with 997 viewsCamberleyR

Robinson won't be going anywhere. A season long loan is what it says. Players cannot be recalled from them.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Missing Yun on 10:21 - Nov 29 with 965 viewsDiscodroids

yun out?...oh god, its probably hans peter traore then..a man who makes leighton 'marine boy' baines look like mark dennis.

A TART.

a man who everytime he steps on the pitch looks like he's about to embark on a red cross mission to identify missing people on el salvadors 'el payon' death mountain with his kodak.

id rather clint in thus bending the laws of time and motion physics to even greater heights.

if our side gets any slower the team will be in stove pipe hats and smoking churchwarden briar pipes in pantaloons by the time 90 mins is up.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 10:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Missing Yun on 10:54 - Nov 29 with 913 viewsDiscodroids

i can see harold playing andy mutch there, in a diabolical plan most foul, to unhinge the foxes .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024