Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester predictions 07:54 - Nov 28 with 1256 viewsJAPRANGERS

For sure it's going to be a 2-2 job.

2 superb strikes from Charlie and 2 early christmas presents from Rio and co.
Leicester predictions on 08:10 - Nov 28 with 1244 viewsPommyhoop

I'll go for 2.2 as well. Two nil down at halftime because Rio has sat back too deep and pulled our defense and midfield all over the shop.
Change at halftime ( Rio has a niggle)
2 screamers from Charlie.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Leicester predictions on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 1188 viewsJAPRANGERS

Be great to be wrong and that for once, we really turn someone over.
Leicester predictions on 10:16 - Nov 28 with 1184 viewsPinnerPaul

1-0 Charlie

Boring prediction, but won't seem boring Sat evening if true!
Leicester predictions on 10:21 - Nov 28 with 1178 viewsPinnerPaul

Leicester predictions on 10:16 - Nov 28 by PinnerPaul

1-0 Charlie

Boring prediction, but won't seem boring Sat evening if true!

Just had a fiver on it as well - 25/1.
Leicester predictions on 10:33 - Nov 28 with 1167 viewsBluce_Ree

We are going to destroy them.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Leicester predictions on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 1156 viewsMytch_QPR

Leicester predictions on 10:33 - Nov 28 by Bluce_Ree

We are going to destroy them.

but will we deploy the Shepherds Bush squirrel? - it failed last time, frankly it was nuts to try it against a load of foxes.

2-1 to us, Vargas back on the score sheet.

The other results will be interesting this weekend - Villa play Burnley without the calm guiding presence of the bearded psychopath.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Leicester predictions on 10:46 - Nov 28 with 1147 viewsDoughnut

Is Vargas back? A lot depends on him...esp. now we have you know who back in defence. 1-1
Leicester predictions on 10:50 - Nov 28 with 1138 viewsdanehoop

There will be a football match between two sets of players. There will be 11 players on each side, one of which will be a goalkeeper. The game will be played over two 45 minute halfs, with additional time added on injuries and significant stoppages in play. There will be a crowd, and they will cheer on their respective teams.
At the end of the game there will be a result which be a win, loss or draw.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester predictions on 11:11 - Nov 28 with 1123 viewsPinnerPaul

Leicester predictions on 10:46 - Nov 28 by Doughnut

Is Vargas back? A lot depends on him...esp. now we have you know who back in defence. 1-1

He was in the training pics this week, so hope so!
Leicester predictions on 11:14 - Nov 28 with 1120 viewsheadhoops

Nervy 2-1
Charles and Viva Ed Vargas and a late reply from Ulloa giving us a nervy last 6 minutes.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Leicester predictions on 11:16 - Nov 28 with 1116 viewsMytch_QPR

Leicester predictions on 10:50 - Nov 28 by danehoop

There will be a football match between two sets of players. There will be 11 players on each side, one of which will be a goalkeeper. The game will be played over two 45 minute halfs, with additional time added on injuries and significant stoppages in play. There will be a crowd, and they will cheer on their respective teams.

You're making a lot of rash assumptions there - particularly the bit about crowds cheering on their teams.

I'm waiting to see what Mark Lawrenson says. He's an expert.

Edit: I've just seen that 'Lawro' has gone 2-1 to us, blatantly ripping off my earlier prediction.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 11:19]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Leicester predictions on 12:39 - Nov 28 with 1073 viewsBillionR

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see our first red card of the season on Saturday and end up with nothing.
Leicester predictions on 12:47 - Nov 28 with 1060 viewsenfieldargh

Leicester predictions on 12:39 - Nov 28 by BillionR

I have a horrible feeling we are going to see our first red card of the season on Saturday and end up with nothing.

wont be that bad but we will loose -0-1

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Leicester predictions on 12:51 - Nov 28 with 1048 viewsAntti_Heinola

0-0 or possibly 0-1. they have a very decent defence.

Bare bones.

Leicester predictions on 13:06 - Nov 28 with 1031 viewslondonscottish

1-2

Ullola and Rio to score for them.

Charlie for us

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Leicester predictions on 13:31 - Nov 28 with 1008 viewsBluce_Ree

3-1.

3-0 up. They score one as we doze off in the last ten mins.

Leicester are f**king TOAST.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Leicester predictions on 13:57 - Nov 28 with 991 viewsElHoop

Yeah I think 3-1 as well

Mutch
Caulker
Austin
Leicester predictions on 15:53 - Nov 28 with 930 viewsHantsR

Leicester predictions on 10:50 - Nov 28 by danehoop

I fancy putting a tenner on that - what's the latest odds?
Leicester predictions on 16:38 - Nov 28 with 896 viewskomradkirk

its all about how we respond to the inevitable penalty they get which their plucky gamesmanship so richly deserved

2-1 Rangers
Leicester predictions on 17:23 - Nov 28 with 863 viewspomanjou

As I said on 21 Sep 2014.............

"Rio is definitely a yard or more short of pace, cannot react to a lanky striker stopping him from getting off the ground and is mentally and physically rapidly slowing down.
The only thing he did with confidence were square or backward balls when the oppo were well out of the way.

Traore is a curates egg, Caulker looks best when he's in the oppo goalmouth and Isla does not look the world cup star he was with Chile. But they are all young players who need to be persevered with.

Ferdinand is not. He's just strolling thru the game playing at being Mr Cool and waiting to be a defensive accident."

Nothing has changed. Please god he doesn't pick him.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Leicester predictions on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 855 viewssimmo

Leicester predictions on 17:23 - Nov 28 by pomanjou

As I said on 21 Sep 2014.............

"Rio is definitely a yard or more short of pace, cannot react to a lanky striker stopping him from getting off the ground and is mentally and physically rapidly slowing down.
The only thing he did with confidence were square or backward balls when the oppo were well out of the way.

Traore is a curates egg, Caulker looks best when he's in the oppo goalmouth and Isla does not look the world cup star he was with Chile. But they are all young players who need to be persevered with.

Ferdinand is not. He's just strolling thru the game playing at being Mr Cool and waiting to be a defensive accident."

Nothing has changed. Please god he doesn't pick him.

I will be genuinely astounded if Rio is not picked ahead of Onuoha. It's such an incredibly obvious Redknapp move.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Leicester predictions on 04:25 - Nov 29 with 752 viewsHooparoo

Surely this has 0-0 written all over it. We need an early goal to bust it apart but if not, I think the fear of losing will paralyse both sides.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024