Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? 08:35 - Nov 28 with 3824 viewsconnell10

Total and utter, utter, utter american boolox, those scences of people fighting at stores in this country makes me ashamed to be british!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 08:51 - Nov 28 with 2373 viewssimmo

stores?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 08:53 - Nov 28 with 2362 viewsPommyhoop

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 08:51 - Nov 28 by simmo

stores?

At least he didn't say 'the mall'

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:04 - Nov 28 with 2334 viewsDiscodroids

er indoors is spraying like a cat at the thought of buying shit all day on the internet that she could buy tomorrow for the same price.

Cyber Monday is where all the cool cats hang out.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:38 - Nov 28 with 2277 viewsBluce_Ree

Dirty scutty c*nts frankly. Queuing up at midnight outside Tesco for a piece of shit TV that was the same price before but no-one gave a f**k? Kicking off in the queue because you want to be first to the McCain Microchips?

Scutty c**ts. They w*nk for p1ss, frankly.

I hope we have our first Black Friday fatality soon and they pin the f*cking corpse to the front doors of Argos as a warning to others.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:47 - Nov 28 with 2249 viewspaulparker

I couldn't think of anything worse than traipsing through to the shops today,
fighting people over a blender that's got £5.00 knocked off it
seriously what is wrong with people that they need to queue outside in the cold for 6 hours to fight over a load of old sh*t that know one actually needs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:55 - Nov 28 with 2242 viewsQPR442

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:47 - Nov 28 by paulparker

seriously what is wrong with people that they need to queue outside in the cold for 6 hours to fight over a load of old sh*t that know one actually needs

Agree I just heard on the news, punching someone to save £10?
F##king embarrassing people acting like a load of low life chavs.
When I woke and saw the news item I thought it was in America after watching all those people fighting. I actually thought it was the Ferguson riots? This is Britain ffs!
So pleased I will never act like that
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:57 - Nov 28 with 2224 viewsPommyhoop

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:47 - Nov 28 by paulparker

Replace the word 'Pikeys' with the word 'shopping'.
I did this speech many times to my lovely Mrs when we first started 'stepping out'.
It worked. She leaves me alone. I even get out of the 'Xmas food shop' now after I threw a spectacular tantrum in Coles a few years back..
Mind you the red marks on the back of my thighs took ages to go..

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 2217 viewsjohncharles

Fancy a trip down to Westfields today ?

No, I'd rather stick my dick in the microwave.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:15]

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:02 - Nov 28 with 2224 viewsToast_R

Embarrassing.
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:21 - Nov 28 with 2181 viewspaulparker

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:57 - Nov 28 by Pommyhoop

Replace the word 'Pikeys' with the word 'shopping'.
I did this speech many times to my lovely Mrs when we first started 'stepping out'.
It worked. She leaves me alone. I even get out of the 'Xmas food shop' now after I threw a spectacular tantrum in Coles a few years back..
Mind you the red marks on the back of my thighs took ages to go..

Sorry Pom , with this new PC LFW and the new PC paul parker I have to pull you up on the word "pikey" , traveller will suffice

for your sins please read and take in the Guardians wonderful jack Monroe and her lady recipes , http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/series/jack-monroe-low-cost-recipes
and you will be forgiven

Btw top work on getting out of the xmas shopping , I once threw a strop in Morrisons once after the Missus was loading untold sh* into the trolley (we only popped out for bread & milk BTW ) The missus called me a tight little man and upped & left me in front of the frozen section

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:48 - Nov 28 with 2139 viewsDWQPR

Went to John Lewis in MK this morning to finally replace my 32" Sony which is 9 years old. Saw a curved 55" Samsung same as the one I bought for the conservatory the other week, where I got £250 off on a price match. The lack of humanity was a pleasure. six people waiting outside for the store to open at 8am. This time round I got an additional £200 off with a lower price match and will get £200 back from Samsung as well for a multi purchase. So if you are looking for electricals go to John Lewis, find what you want and then search for the item on a site like pricespy and as long as you don't compare Amazon prices it seems that they will match it. So all those who fought at Tescos could have just popped to John Lewis and no doubt got a better deal without the aggro.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:53]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:50 - Nov 28 with 2129 viewsMrSheen

Plebs, innit? Who could forget the IKEA Tottenham riot?
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:57 - Nov 28 with 2101 viewsPommyhoop

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:21 - Nov 28 by paulparker

Sorry Pom , with this new PC LFW and the new PC paul parker I have to pull you up on the word "pikey" , traveller will suffice

for your sins please read and take in the Guardians wonderful jack Monroe and her lady recipes , http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/series/jack-monroe-low-cost-recipes
and you will be forgiven

Btw top work on getting out of the xmas shopping , I once threw a strop in Morrisons once after the Missus was loading untold sh* into the trolley (we only popped out for bread & milk BTW ) The missus called me a tight little man and upped & left me in front of the frozen section

LOL. You took the wrong route mate being 'tight'.
I was throwing everything into the trolley.Crazy things we'd never heard of with me giving it 'Yeah Dave says these are mental after the pudding'. By the way put back that sage an onion stuffing, this year we are having truffle and swan liver supreme.''
It worked a treat .Been banned from any shop since..
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:59]

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 11:14 - Nov 28 with 2061 viewspaulparker

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 10:57 - Nov 28 by Pommyhoop

LOL. You took the wrong route mate being 'tight'.
I was throwing everything into the trolley.Crazy things we'd never heard of with me giving it 'Yeah Dave says these are mental after the pudding'. By the way put back that sage an onion stuffing, this year we are having truffle and swan liver supreme.''
It worked a treat .Been banned from any shop since..
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 10:59]

Mate as soon as the Missus gets one of those "Big" trolleys I know im doomed
and my pleas of we only popped out for a bottle of wine & some basil are met by
"do not start today or you can fcuk off " which leaves me sulking and tutting as everything goes in the trolley we don't need,
im dreading this xmas

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 11:55 - Nov 28 with 2007 viewsDiscodroids

We will be doing Thanksgiving here soon, mark my words.

i let jo venture out on her horse drawn charriot of fire to do the xmas shop, like Ben hur she cuts a swathe / bloody path through around the ampitheatres of lakeside, thurrock , or bkue water kent.

i simply log on to' x hamster'

'For those about to wnk,
I Salute You.'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 12:03 - Nov 28 with 1996 viewsPommyhoop

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 11:55 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

i let jo venture out on her horse drawn charriot of fire to do the xmas shop, like Ben hur she cuts a swathe / bloody path through around the ampitheatres of lakeside, thurrock , or bkue water kent.

'For those about to wnk,
I Salute You.'

``click'

and reported!

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 12:15 - Nov 28 with 1974 viewsR_from_afar

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 11:55 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

'For those about to wnk,
I Salute You.'

"We will be doing Thanksgiving here soon, mark my words". Not in my name, grrrrrr.

You could well be right, mind.

Black Friday? A shameless attempt by retailers to try to bump up their revenues.

Two further points:
1:

2: If we must import a black day of the week from the US, this is the only one I find acceptable:

RFA

PS: Grrrrrr

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 12:27 - Nov 28 with 1935 viewsVish

"Confusion, bad decisions and spending money on things you don't need.

BlackFriday is basically the equivalent of Transfer Deadline Day."
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 13:06 - Nov 28 with 1871 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm looking forward to White Saturday. 50% of jellied eels and tomorrow's soaraway Sun for just 5p with a free Lego Alf Garnett thrown in.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 13:06 - Nov 28 with 1870 viewsenfieldargh

what colour day was it yesterday as Enfield Junior bumped into Eduardo Vargas in Westfield last night

Our Eddie no comprendo englazy

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 13:25 - Nov 28 with 1825 viewsLoft1979

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 12:27 - Nov 28 by Vish

"Confusion, bad decisions and spending money on things you don't need.

BlackFriday is basically the equivalent of Transfer Deadline Day."

Remember my Gran got half her china at Selfridges during similar event
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:01 - Nov 28 with 1764 viewsTacticalR

I can't imagine anything worse than heading to Oxford Street on a day like this.

Also got a storm of emails in my inbox from different companies promoting it.

Air hostess clique

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:10 - Nov 28 with 1748 viewswhittocksRs

Quote of the day:

“I got a Dyson but I don’t even know if I want it. I just picked it up,” Louise Haggerty, a 56-year-old hairdresser and waitress, said of her 1am trip to the Black Friday sales.
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:17 - Nov 28 with 1733 viewsToast_R

[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 14:19]
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:25 - Nov 28 with 1713 viewsJuzzie

Beggars disbelief. People acting like they're starving and after food aid.

It's a fking tv/toaster/blender ffs.

jesus wept...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024