Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? 08:35 - Nov 28 with 3825 viewsconnell10

Total and utter, utter, utter american boolox, those scences of people fighting at stores in this country makes me ashamed to be british!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:26 - Nov 28 with 1443 viewsQPunkR

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:10 - Nov 28 by whittocksRs

Quote of the day:

“I got a Dyson but I don’t even know if I want it. I just picked it up,” Louise Haggerty, a 56-year-old hairdresser and waitress, said of her 1am trip to the Black Friday sales.

No, I'm afraid that accolade goes to our very own Bluce Ree;

"Scutty c**ts. They w*nk for p1ss, frankly."

Legendary!

QPR - "shit but local"

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 15:04 - Nov 28 with 1403 viewsQPRMUSO

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:38 - Nov 28 by Bluce_Ree

Dirty scutty c*nts frankly. Queuing up at midnight outside Tesco for a piece of shit TV that was the same price before but no-one gave a f**k? Kicking off in the queue because you want to be first to the McCain Microchips?

Scutty c**ts. They w*nk for p1ss, frankly.

I hope we have our first Black Friday fatality soon and they pin the f*cking corpse to the front doors of Argos as a warning to others.

Happy thoughts today then!
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 15:07 - Nov 28 with 1398 viewsQPRMUSO

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 14:01 - Nov 28 by TacticalR

I can't imagine anything worse than heading to Oxford Street on a day like this.

Also got a storm of emails in my inbox from different companies promoting it.

can't think of anything worse than heading for Oxford Street full stop!
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 1358 viewsBrazilNutR

Its become a big thing here in Brazil as well... and its a total con. Anyone here who has half a brain knows its a con and calls it Black Frauday, -"everything for half of twice the price"..
Didn't realise it had reached the UK... shame.

Just checked cause I need to buy her indoors a dishwasher, in fact I did buy her a dishwasher last christmas - not on Black friday..but the one she wanted and found it for a good price.. lets call that price 975 Brazilian reals... anyway in the end, it didn't fit our kitchen - wrong plumbing set up..schoolboy error..nothing to be done, sold it (couldn't take it back as time had lapesed trying to find a plumbing solution) anyway, as I had found a good price, I got my money back. Out of curiosity I just looked on Black Friday deals on the web here.... same f==cking product.. a year later. 975 of the same coins. and they want me to believe its some miracle sale....fu*king mugs
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 16:28 - Nov 28 with 1346 viewsactonman

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 16:17 - Nov 28 by BrazilNutR

Its become a big thing here in Brazil as well... and its a total con. Anyone here who has half a brain knows its a con and calls it Black Frauday, -"everything for half of twice the price"..
Didn't realise it had reached the UK... shame.

Just checked cause I need to buy her indoors a dishwasher, in fact I did buy her a dishwasher last christmas - not on Black friday..but the one she wanted and found it for a good price.. lets call that price 975 Brazilian reals... anyway in the end, it didn't fit our kitchen - wrong plumbing set up..schoolboy error..nothing to be done, sold it (couldn't take it back as time had lapesed trying to find a plumbing solution) anyway, as I had found a good price, I got my money back. Out of curiosity I just looked on Black Friday deals on the web here.... same f==cking product.. a year later. 975 of the same coins. and they want me to believe its some miracle sale....fu*king mugs

If I bought my mrs a dishwasher for Christmas , it would be called black eye day !
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 17:19 - Nov 28 with 1304 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Jalfrezi junior whooping for joy after getting an Xbox One for £300 after hours off searching the tinternet for deals.

I had to chuckle when he called me later today to say the order has been cancelled, they sold more than they had and his £300 will be returned to his bank account within 7 days.

l don't think Black Friday will be a problem next year
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 17:35 - Nov 28 with 1283 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 1263 viewsQPR442

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 09:38 - Nov 28 by Bluce_Ree

Dirty scutty c*nts frankly. Queuing up at midnight outside Tesco for a piece of shit TV that was the same price before but no-one gave a f**k? Kicking off in the queue because you want to be first to the McCain Microchips?

Scutty c**ts. They w*nk for p1ss, frankly.

I hope we have our first Black Friday fatality soon and they pin the f*cking corpse to the front doors of Argos as a warning to others.

Post of the day.
Made me spit my tea out
Login to get fewer ads

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 18:59 - Nov 28 with 1229 viewsbarabajagal

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 15:07 - Nov 28 by QPRMUSO

can't think of anything worse than heading for Oxford Street full stop!

Should that be ".....Oxford Street, period" in keeping with the day.
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 19:51 - Nov 28 with 1189 viewsFredManRave

You think Black Friday is bad. It's got nothing on Blue Monday.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 19:58 - Nov 28 with 1183 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'm sorry and no offence to anyone but Christ on a bike it looked like the dregs of society from what i saw on the news. This will be international news, how utterly embarrassing
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 19:58]
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 21:46 - Nov 28 with 1118 viewsDeepcutHoop

This quote sums it up for me.

One of those lads was Andy Blackett, 30, an estate agent, who had two trolleys full of bargains. “I got two coffee makers, two tablets, two TVs and a stereo,” he said. “I couldn’t tell you the prices, but I know they’re bargains.”
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 23:15]
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 22:41 - Nov 28 with 1073 viewskarl

You've been quiet during all the pc talk......
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 23:32 - Nov 28 with 1011 viewsJAPRANGERS

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 19:58 - Nov 28 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I'm sorry and no offence to anyone but Christ on a bike it looked like the dregs of society from what i saw on the news. This will be international news, how utterly embarrassing
[Post edited 28 Nov 2014 19:58]

Well, it hit the news here, all the fighting. The TV peeps were surprised and amused in equal quantities.

Excuse my ignorance here, but why has this "event" been called BLACK Friday?? I mean why Black??
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:26 - Nov 29 with 980 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 23:32 - Nov 28 by JAPRANGERS

Well, it hit the news here, all the fighting. The TV peeps were surprised and amused in equal quantities.

Excuse my ignorance here, but why has this "event" been called BLACK Friday?? I mean why Black??

I always thought it was because in America they're all too full/drunk to do anything this weekend so shops suffered a 'black Friday' with little trade so had sales to entice shoppers back out.

I read in the metro thus morning it's because shops sell so much it's when they go from the negative (red) to the positive (black - it's a good thing).
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:28 - Nov 29 with 950 viewsJAPRANGERS

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:26 - Nov 29 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I always thought it was because in America they're all too full/drunk to do anything this weekend so shops suffered a 'black Friday' with little trade so had sales to entice shoppers back out.

I read in the metro thus morning it's because shops sell so much it's when they go from the negative (red) to the positive (black - it's a good thing).

Thanks Pablo for the info!
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:30 - Nov 29 with 945 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:28 - Nov 29 by JAPRANGERS

Thanks Pablo for the info!

Don't thank me, thank the wonderful free newspaper that is the metro. If nothing else will make you wash your hands after you've travelled on London's lovely transport system, then reading the metro which is the free newspaper at every station, will. It's printed with some kind of anti vandal paint. Read that paper once and you're reading it all day!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2014 0:35]
BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:37 - Nov 29 with 937 viewsJAPRANGERS

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:30 - Nov 29 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Don't thank me, thank the wonderful free newspaper that is the metro. If nothing else will make you wash your hands after you've travelled on London's lovely transport system, then reading the metro which is the free newspaper at every station, will. It's printed with some kind of anti vandal paint. Read that paper once and you're reading it all day!

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:57 - Nov 29 with 920 viewsHunterhoop

BLACK FRIDAY, WTF????? on 00:30 - Nov 29 by Pablo_Hoopsta

So true. Read that paper on the tube on the way in and you turn up to your first meeting of the morning looking like you've been up a chimney.

I bought a kindle a year ago and have never looked back. You miss nothing and get to read literature that enriches your life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024