Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plebgate 10:33 - Nov 28 with 3778 viewsAunt_Nelly

Expensive business.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30235009
Plebgate on 11:03 - Nov 28 with 3758 viewsrobith

The man has basically ruined his life because he wanted to go through a big gate instead of a small one
Plebgate on 11:20 - Nov 28 with 3739 viewshoof_hearted

Arrogant beyond belief but it's still surprising that the Judge believed a lowly copper over a senior politician. I wonder if the Judge and the copper are in the same lodge .
Plebgate on 15:51 - Nov 28 with 3666 viewsHantsR

When you read the details of this silly, sad saga you wonder what aliens would make of it if they were using it as a case study on human behaviour?

£3 million costs, several careers ruined, innocent people stressed unnecessarily, reputations of politicians and Police Federation severely damaged.

There were other options for spending time and money.
Plebgate on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 3641 viewsTacticalR

Plebgate on 11:20 - Nov 28 by hoof_hearted

Arrogant beyond belief but it's still surprising that the Judge believed a lowly copper over a senior politician. I wonder if the Judge and the copper are in the same lodge .

It would be pretty hard for the state to function if judges did not believe the police (or at least pretend that they believe them).

In this case the judge said that the police officer involved should be believed because he had neither the wit nor the imagination to make up the word 'pleb' (i.e. too stupid to make up this particular lie).

Air hostess clique

Plebgate on 16:22 - Nov 28 with 3633 viewsjohncharles

As soon as Bob Geldoff spoke up for him he was doomed.

Strong and stable my arse.

Plebgate on 16:24 - Nov 28 with 3629 viewshoof_hearted

Thinking the policeman too stupid to make up a lie is a very, very low opinion of the policeman. There were vicious rumours coming out of Ruislip nick that he did indeed make it up (or embellish a bit) because Mitchell was always such an arrogant pr!ck.
Plebgate on 16:25 - Nov 28 with 3629 viewsJigsore

Plebgate on 11:20 - Nov 28 by hoof_hearted

on the contrary, i'm even less likely to trust a politician's word than the bollocks that comes out of 'arry's mouth

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Plebgate on 16:26 - Nov 28 with 3622 viewshoof_hearted

Plebgate on 16:25 - Nov 28 by Jigsore

on the contrary, i'm even less likely to trust a politician's word than the bollocks that comes out of 'arry's mouth

Yeah, YOU are and I am - but it was surprising that the judge did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024