Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! 17:09 - Nov 29 with 1658 viewskropotkin41

That could be a very important result, to state the bleeding obvious!

But it proves one thing, I hope, which is that there'll be no more white flags run up this season. If we do in the end get relegated, we can at least be assured it seems that the season won't be over by Christmas. We look like we're going to fight. I mean to say, if all goes well, we won't be down there at all, but at the very least it seems we're going to give it a bloody good go. It could be exciting even.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 17:15 - Nov 29 with 1620 viewskropotkin41

And............... having a look at the game stats is really encouraging too.

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 17:23 - Nov 29 with 1570 viewsPommyhoop

Great result.
Nervy stuff at the end.
That Vardy is a handful. Was getting nearly sick everytime he got the ball in our half..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 17:25 - Nov 29 with 1548 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I would have questioned our ability to stay up had we lost to a relegation rival and played so well in others and not won.

Still optimistic of our survival now though.

Ripped all my nails off

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 18:01 - Nov 29 with 1394 viewswelwynranger

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 17:25 - Nov 29 by Metallica_Hoop

I would have questioned our ability to stay up had we lost to a relegation rival and played so well in others and not won.

Still optimistic of our survival now though.

Ripped all my nails off

Would you rather this nail ripping excitement or boring mid table mediocrity?
A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 18:06 - Nov 29 with 1368 viewskropotkin41

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 18:01 - Nov 29 by welwynranger

Erm................ how about a few more weeks of nail-biting excitement followed by mid-table boredom until the end of the season? :D

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 18:22 - Nov 29 with 1280 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 18:01 - Nov 29 by welwynranger

Nail biting every time.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 19:30 - Nov 29 with 1087 viewscoolranger

Can anyone remember when we last had a run of 'comfortable' home wins? I can't.
A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 20:35 - Nov 29 with 978 viewsFredManRave

A fixture that could have broken us? And we won!! on 17:23 - Nov 29 by Pommyhoop

Great result.
Nervy stuff at the end.
That Vardy is a handful. Was getting nearly sick everytime he got the ball in our half..

Was it Vardy that did the turn and volley on the edge of the area in the 96th minute that went inches over the crossbar?! Bloody nerve wracking stuff indeed but in the end so pleasing that we could, for a change, hold on for the win and much needed 3 points.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024