Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
emirates ticks for boxing day 09:55 - Dec 1 with 2146 viewsRed_Ranger

Anyone know when they are going on sale?
emirates ticks for boxing day on 10:43 - Dec 1 with 2109 viewsRBlock

End of this week apparently.
emirates ticks for boxing day on 11:43 - Dec 1 with 2050 viewsTacticalR

I never got a chance to go last time.

Two things are worrying me:

1) Getting back from the ground on Boxing Day transport
2) Getting wine chucked over me

Air hostess clique

emirates ticks for boxing day on 12:14 - Dec 1 with 2002 viewsHollowayRanger

emirates ticks for boxing day on 11:43 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

im me worried about QPR being thrashed and it ruining my Christmas

might try to get a ticket for my local match just this once

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

emirates ticks for boxing day on 19:29 - Dec 17 with 1836 viewsTacticalR

Sold Out
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/arsenal-qpr-tickets-general-sale-emirates-stad

Air hostess clique

emirates ticks for boxing day on 19:38 - Dec 17 with 1823 viewsDWQPR

I have a ticket for anyone who wants it as I won't be going as really don't fancy the journey home at 7.30 with 60,000 other supporters with limited rail links. I'll sit in front of the TV with a few bottle of ale and some cold cuts ready to beat up my daughters boyfriend who is a gooner.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

emirates ticks for boxing day on 19:50 - Dec 17 with 1803 viewsexiled_dictator

emirates ticks for boxing day on 19:38 - Dec 17 by DWQPR

I have a ticket for anyone who wants it as I won't be going as really don't fancy the journey home at 7.30 with 60,000 other supporters with limited rail links. I'll sit in front of the TV with a few bottle of ale and some cold cuts ready to beat up my daughters boyfriend who is a gooner.

shame on you, dw.
no, seriously.
did you not explain to your daughter the necessity of keeping a harmonious house?
especially at christmas when inevitably the big games come up.
of all the shytty lousy london clubs your daughter's boyfriend could have chosen ...
mind you, all the other london clubs are equally detestable.
as it is, christmas is a time when family members who hate each other are thrown together in a confined space of a small semi, eating over/under cooked food that you know is going to resurface far too quickly, drinking far too much alcohol, listening to the queen's speech above some drunk family member pretending to be helen mirren, waiting for the bond film/coronation street special, without the added stress of a football match that could drive a wedge between you and your daughter - 'it's only a game' .
and that's 24 hours before the kick off .......

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

emirates ticks for boxing day on 13:29 - Dec 18 with 1567 viewsBluce_Ree

YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE.

F**king hell. Why not just take fifty quid and shit on it.

I went to Arsenal away on Boxing Day once. 3-0. Wright got a couple I think and er... Parlour maybe?

Whatever. It was shit and ruined EVERYTHING.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

emirates ticks for boxing day on 13:47 - Dec 18 with 1538 viewsRed_Ranger

emirates ticks for boxing day on 19:38 - Dec 17 by DWQPR

I have sent you a PM. thanks.
Login to get fewer ads

emirates ticks for boxing day on 14:13 - Dec 18 with 1504 viewsKonk

emirates ticks for boxing day on 11:43 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

You should be alright, Tactical. Arsenal held an emergency meeting with the Met and Islington council’s safety officers after that incident, and as well as positioning Salt bins at the end of every row of seats, they also called in all of their stewards the following day for a full-scale wine-flounce drill.

Images from the wine-flouncing drill held at the Emirates in November, with volunteers playing the part of stain victims, and club stewards treating the soiled garments:

“And I said to him, oh give it a rest, it’s not Wenger’s fault we can’t defend corners, and he just stood up and threw his wine over me before flouncing off...these chinos are ruined."

“Not to worry Sir, now, having sniffed your trousers, I'm getting an aromatic base with mineral notes; perhaps a Pouilly Fumé? In which case, I think we have just the thing here, a 1994 Riesling from the Alsace; a perfectly matched pair of old world heavyweights…we’ll soon have that stain out”.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 14:16]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

emirates ticks for boxing day on 16:36 - Dec 18 with 1361 viewsMrNITK

Out of interest how many did we get?
emirates ticks for boxing day on 16:45 - Dec 18 with 1344 viewsTacticalR

emirates ticks for boxing day on 16:36 - Dec 18 by MrNITK

Out of interest how many did we get?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/arsenal-qpr-tickets-premier-league-2124977.asp

Air hostess clique

emirates ticks for boxing day on 16:51 - Dec 18 with 1331 viewsTacticalR

@Konk “Not to worry Sir, now, having sniffed your trousers, I'm getting an aromatic base with mineral notes; perhaps a Pouilly Fumé? In which case, I think we have just the thing here, a 1994 Riesling from the Alsace; a perfectly matched pair of old world heavyweights…we’ll soon have that stain out”.

Once again Wenger's forward-thinking continental methods lead the way. This sounds like something the whole of football should be looking at.

Air hostess clique

emirates ticks for boxing day on 16:54 - Dec 18 with 1325 viewsMrNITK

Thanks.

Sold well, all things considered.
emirates ticks for boxing day on 17:11 - Dec 18 with 1303 viewsJuzzie

emirates ticks for boxing day on 13:29 - Dec 18 by Bluce_Ree

YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE.

F**king hell. Why not just take fifty quid and shit on it.

I went to Arsenal away on Boxing Day once. 3-0. Wright got a couple I think and er... Parlour maybe?

Whatever. It was shit and ruined EVERYTHING.

God, I remember that day. 1995 I think. Got dumped by my girfriend 2 weeks before christmas, spent christmas day in Kent with grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins etc. Me and my brother then drove up to Highbury in his freezing cold Bedford van (that should have been scrapped 10 years previous). Sat in the North Bank to watch us get stuffed with smug 'gooners' sitting around us taking the game as a matter of course (no different to 2014 I guess!). Gloomy journey back to Kent, picked up my motorbike and rode back to London again and it was snowing I think.

'orrible Boxing Day.
emirates ticks for boxing day on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 1267 viewsSimonJames

I'll be in one of Bishop Stortford's watering holes, doubtless having to endure the snide comments of my gooner brother-in-law all evening.

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024