Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! 00:32 - Dec 3 with 2521 viewsShackletonR

There are 8 or 9 teams who are going to be in a relagatipn fight the rest have got no chance of going down, (Harry said, words to that affect).

Now to me this means whats the point in trying to beat any of those teams who have no chance in going down, you risk injurys or suspensions for those vital nine teams we will play who are as crap as us.

Harry knows we haven't been beat by any or the bottom ten clubs, we have only lost 7 out 7 away games to teams in the top ten so he is saving his masterstrokes for these 8 or 9 teams it all makes sense to me.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:20 - Dec 3 with 2371 viewsessextaxiboy

Who goes away in the Premier League and has a real go at the opposition ?
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:31 - Dec 3 with 2348 viewskropotkin41

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:20 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

Thank you Mr Redknapp.

FFS man! No-one is suggesting playing 3 up front. Last night was an utter shambles because there was simply NO PLAN of how to attack. We only even really pressed them for about 15 or 20 minutes at the start of the second half.

Everyone - except us - goes away with an idea of what they might do when they have the ball, of how they might deal with the extraordinary eventuality of actually having the ball.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:33 - Dec 3 with 2346 viewsessextaxiboy

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:31 - Dec 3 by kropotkin41

Thank you Mr Redknapp.

FFS man! No-one is suggesting playing 3 up front. Last night was an utter shambles because there was simply NO PLAN of how to attack. We only even really pressed them for about 15 or 20 minutes at the start of the second half.

Everyone - except us - goes away with an idea of what they might do when they have the ball, of how they might deal with the extraordinary eventuality of actually having the ball.

Nope , Cant see a team name anywhere there .
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:36 - Dec 3 with 2339 viewspaulparker

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:20 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Swansea, Liverpool, palace pick up points on the road, same as Newcastle do ,
stoke had a go against Utd last night ,
sorry Taxi last night was woeful again, In all of our away games we must have mustard up together about 10 chances,
Blackpool a few seasons back had a go , its not hard , we have p&ssed away games & made some teams look like Real Madrid this year
come the end of the season we will regret not having a go against average teams like
Spurs, & Newcastle, we laid down for West ham , Swansea & Man Utd , we got outclassed by Burton in the cup
where does it stop Essex?? when do we stop making excuses for Arry,
7 wins in nearly 40 prem games is shocking, its not just this year mate, we were just as poor in the championship and played the same negative tactics away from home.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:36 - Dec 3 with 2334 viewsQPunkR

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:33 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

QPR - "shit but local"

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:45 - Dec 3 with 2317 viewsElHoop

I can't make up my mind whether we are doing better than we ought to at home or are a lot worse than we should be away. Or both. The home games I've seen have all been fairly traumatic and we don't have anything in hand at any stage against anyone at all. Maybe we just aren't very good and it's all got harder since we were last up top. I never saw us getting much away before Christmas in the first place and home form is vital until the games reverse. We ought to be getting the odd point away from home even if we aren't very good, but it's not desperate I suppose, whilst enough other teams are struggling to win anywhere at all. Maybe he's got one or two coming into the squad in January and they will make the difference. I can't be bothered with all this Harry nonsense to be honest, it just bores me.
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:53 - Dec 3 with 2294 viewsessextaxiboy

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:36 - Dec 3 by paulparker

City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton, Swansea, Liverpool, palace pick up points on the road, same as Newcastle do ,
stoke had a go against Utd last night ,
sorry Taxi last night was woeful again, In all of our away games we must have mustard up together about 10 chances,
Blackpool a few seasons back had a go , its not hard , we have p&ssed away games & made some teams look like Real Madrid this year
come the end of the season we will regret not having a go against average teams like
Spurs, & Newcastle, we laid down for West ham , Swansea & Man Utd , we got outclassed by Burton in the cup
where does it stop Essex?? when do we stop making excuses for Arry,
7 wins in nearly 40 prem games is shocking, its not just this year mate, we were just as poor in the championship and played the same negative tactics away from home.

So teams in the top 6 plus Liverpool ... Palace have won one away at Everton , They have lost 4 at home including to Sunderland and Villa .

Blackpool ? How did that end up ?

Swansea Spurs Man Utd ,Newcastle , West ham ...just check out those teams form and league position .

I am not making excuses for him ,its one game . The trend is up .

If we beat Burnley on Saturday the biggest thread on this board will be Holloways latest day dream .

If we lose it will be a contest to see who can flagellate themselves the most .
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:58 - Dec 3 with 2284 viewsjohncharles

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:33 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

Hull, Stoke, Liverpool, Citeh all got points away from home,
At Loftus Road.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:03 - Dec 3 with 2272 viewspaulparker

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 09:53 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

So teams in the top 6 plus Liverpool ... Palace have won one away at Everton , They have lost 4 at home including to Sunderland and Villa .

Blackpool ? How did that end up ?

Swansea Spurs Man Utd ,Newcastle , West ham ...just check out those teams form and league position .

I am not making excuses for him ,its one game . The trend is up .

If we beat Burnley on Saturday the biggest thread on this board will be Holloways latest day dream .

If we lose it will be a contest to see who can flagellate themselves the most .

its not just one game though Taxi boy is it,
seen one QPR away performance you have seen them all & it just isn't this year either
last season was shocking and the season before that
its not a given that we beat Burnley if we do we will then go to Everton and play the same as we have all year and lose 2 or 3 nil
we also have the worst defensive record playing negatively not playing gun ho but playing negatively, what do we have to lose by having a go ala Blackpool

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:39 - Dec 3 with 2220 viewsessextaxiboy

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:03 - Dec 3 by paulparker

its not just one game though Taxi boy is it,
seen one QPR away performance you have seen them all & it just isn't this year either
last season was shocking and the season before that
its not a given that we beat Burnley if we do we will then go to Everton and play the same as we have all year and lose 2 or 3 nil
we also have the worst defensive record playing negatively not playing gun ho but playing negatively, what do we have to lose by having a go ala Blackpool

Blackpool won 5 away in that season but they lost 10 at home .

Away they conceded 6 at Arsenal , 5 at Everton, 4 at Chelsea Wolves and Man Utd and 3 at Fulham which affected their GD negatively by -18 .

They went down by a point and - 3 GD .

For me personally keeping it tight , get the crowd frustrated , trying not to concede and maybe grabbing one on the break late in the game is a reasonable tactic .

To say we havnt been very successful with it would be a fair comment but the alternative is a big risk............ IMO.

The test (for me at least) as last season is whether we achieve the objective not how we do it ...time will tell .
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:45 - Dec 3 with 2203 viewsTopCat34

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:39 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

Away they conceded 6 at Arsenal , 5 at Everton, 4 at Chelsea Wolves and Man Utd and 3 at Fulham which affected their GD negatively by -18 .

For me personally keeping it tight , get the crowd frustrated , trying not to concede and maybe grabbing one on the break late in the game is a reasonable tactic .

To say we havnt been very successful with it would be a fair comment but the alternative is a big risk............ IMO.

The test (for me at least) as last season is whether we achieve the objective not how we do it ...time will tell .

Surely the way we're currently playing is a bigger risk? We don't have the quality/pace to hit teams on the break so we concede late on and leave ourselves ten minutes to get an equalizer a la Swansea, Newcastle.
No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:48 - Dec 3 with 2190 viewspaulparker

No Plan A but Plan B is!!!! on 10:39 - Dec 3 by essextaxiboy

yes keeping the ball away from home , with quick passing and not giving the opposition any time on the ball does get the home fans frustrated, the thing is we just pass the ball side to side, when have we looked ever like scoring on the break??
we have no pace for one thing
it wasn't for Green we would have lost 4 or 5 nil last night
the way we defend from the front is shocking our midfield is always overrun
it seems to me that Arry closes his eyes and hopes for the best when we play away

Blackpool coc ked up away at villa that's what sent them down that year by playing the reserves, they played gung ho and won 6 games away from home that must tell you something
we are conceding goals all over the place by playing boring , slow negative football
keep playing like that & we are down , we cannot keep relying on our home form because sooner or later a rival will beat us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024