Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players in & out in January 09:53 - Dec 4 with 8814 viewspaulparker

Ok lets face it wherever we like it or not we are going to be active in the January Window
I think we are going to need a striker/Winger , someone to replace Sandro and a fullback

IMHO I would look at the following

Podoloski - can play upfront and on the left, is a deadly finisher works for the team wants to stay in London a loan move would be good
also Joel Campbell- he had a good world cup not had a sniff at Arsenal another who could play wide or upfront

Nathan Redmond - would be a good signing & a lot better than going for an injury prone Townsend
Tyrone Mings- doing well at Ipswich if we go down he could be a great signing for next year can play CB or Fullback

2 players I would like to see us go in for are Yann Kermorgant - excellent at holding the ball and scores goals , and matt Richie who can play wide or CM he also scores goals and is excellent at dead balls both from Bournemouth

I would look to offload Rio & send Matt Phillips on loan if we get cover and can we just pay off SWP , (Bucket collection, anyone ??)

anyone else

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players in & out in January on 09:57 - Dec 4 with 4682 viewsRangersw12

I think we only need another striker

I would go for a loan for Campbell from Arsenal or put a cheeky bid in for Ings

Recall Harriman and use him as cover for RB

Get Rid of Rio and SWP if possible
Players in & out in January on 10:02 - Dec 4 with 4649 viewssimmo

Replacing Sandro already?? We have only just bought him!

We need another striker because if Charlie goes down we're properly fcked, I would also like us to sign a proper right back, as much for the future (post Isla) than anything else. Other than that we should stick with what we have. There are loads of young decent players I would like QPR to have, Redmond who you mention is one of them, but we have enough already. If we can;t survive with this current squad someone needs a slap.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Players in & out in January on 10:05 - Dec 4 with 4632 viewsMarc

No chance of landing Tyrone mings when the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and United sniffing around.

Think we need a striker and winger in January. No need to go overboard beyond that.

Like mentioned above, pay off SWP. Possibly sell one/or both of Phillips and Hoilett.

Been thinking that it might be worth the club sending McCarthy out on loan (with an option to recall in an emergency) as he is only sitting on the bench and we have Murphy for that.
Players in & out in January on 10:05 - Dec 4 with 4631 viewsNorthernr

"you'd always 'av Crouchy"
Players in & out in January on 10:06 - Dec 4 with 4625 viewsMarc

"Replacing Sandro already?? We have only just bought him!"

I take that as him meaning to replace Sandro while he is out injured?
Players in & out in January on 10:10 - Dec 4 with 4613 viewsRecoilboss

Players in & out in January on 10:05 - Dec 4 by Northernr

"you'd always 'av Crouchy"

Twiffic pro, top top lad. Fentastic...
Players in & out in January on 10:16 - Dec 4 with 4581 viewsTheBlob

The strong rumours were Rolando from Porto and this guy from Scum bench.

We're pretty well accomodated on the right side but a tad weak on the left where he could fit in as an Adel On Steroids ploy.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Players in & out in January on 10:17 - Dec 4 with 4586 viewsElHoop

We don't need a whole load of players coming in but we do need another striker. Harry has been pretty good overall with his signings so I'll leave it to him as long as he doesn't want Crouch or Defoe or can get one or other on the cheap in terms of salary. Kalas is a definite maybe and he would be a very good loan signing to replace Rio. Other than that it depends on who is injured at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Players in & out in January on 10:19 - Dec 4 with 4579 viewsNorthernr

Buy Danny Simpson back for twice what we sold him for? "Wewll I never wanted Danny to leave in the first place..."
Players in & out in January on 10:30 - Dec 4 with 4544 viewsaston_hoop

We don't need a whole load of changes, it only ever seems to make things worse for us. I would try and get a striker to back up Charlie. I expect it will be Defoe though rather than anything forward thinking. If anyone leaves, it will be because they've been doing well for us and we can get a price for them, we wont shift any one who has looked a bit substandard so were stuck with getting Hoillet/Phillips etc on the training ground and coaching them. Could just work.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players in & out in January on 10:39 - Dec 4 with 4516 viewsJeff

If we sign Yann Kermogant, under no circumstances is he allowed anywhere near any penalties we may get!

Can we not knock it?

Players in & out in January on 10:45 - Dec 4 with 4479 viewsTacticalR

Players in & out in January on 10:19 - Dec 4 by Northernr

Buy Danny Simpson back for twice what we sold him for? "Wewll I never wanted Danny to leave in the first place..."

The irony is that if we are going to do nothing but defend for 90 minutes in away games, then Danny Simpson's your man.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 12:47]

Air hostess clique

Players in & out in January on 10:52 - Dec 4 with 4452 viewsGaztastic

What about one of our many, many, many ex-players? One of them must have come good away from us... Dusko Tosic??
Players in & out in January on 10:52 - Dec 4 with 4452 viewsstevec

Lee Cook would solve the left midfield issue plus he knows his way round the Conference
Players in & out in January on 10:53 - Dec 4 with 4440 viewsPinnerPaul

Do you not think there is something more to this?

He's only made one appearance for them I believe.

He's not even making the bench now.

That Leicester forum someone posted a link to last week had some of their fans putting him in the first 11 so presume he isn't injured?

Odd?
Players in & out in January on 10:55 - Dec 4 with 4431 viewsCFW

Never plays for a shite side like Leicester with their current full back possibly one of the worst full backs in the league.
Players in & out in January on 10:57 - Dec 4 with 4416 viewsparker64

Players in & out in January on 10:55 - Dec 4 by CFW

Never plays for a shite side like Leicester with their current full back possibly one of the worst full backs in the league.

Not just that. He rarely makes the subs bench.
Players in & out in January on 11:01 - Dec 4 with 4400 viewsPinnerPaul

Players in & out in January on 10:57 - Dec 4 by parker64

Not just that. He rarely makes the subs bench.

I just said all that above!

Odd isn't it?
Players in & out in January on 11:03 - Dec 4 with 4393 viewsadhoc_qpr

Can we recall Robinson to back up Yun at left back?

Then we need a striker who is physical and can hold up the ball and a box-to-box midfielder who can pass to his team mates and stay fit for more than 50 minutes at a time.

I wouldn't bother with anymore given the looming FFP fines and likelihood of relegation.

I guess a decent winger at a push, since Phillips and Hoillet seem beyond Harry's abilities to coach into form.
Players in & out in January on 11:04 - Dec 4 with 4388 viewsCFW

Need to see what December brings first - if we are already doomed then our shopping list will be different to if we have a chance of staying up.

Things we know from the season so far is Phillips, Traore, Hoilett, Ned are frankly not good enough at this level. Rio has been very poor and a waste of money, Dunne and Henry along with Bobby have been complete surprises and Charlie is GOD. Isla and Vargas have improved as the season has progressed and Fer has blown hot and cold. Difficult to comment on Mutch due to him being out for best part of the season.

I would like to see a commanding young central defender bought in along with a striker and a wide man with pace and who can hold the ball as well as run at players.
Players in & out in January on 11:09 - Dec 4 with 4361 viewsDiscodroids

if i said on here who i would let go in january , id be signing my own death warrent.

im tempted to move ned in the middle with caulker with isla on the right side of midfield and get harriman back from his loan if possible..move fer in the middle and someone with two arms and legs under 25/6 years of age that plays center forward.

also get our 6-8 million quid buy from cardiff in asap.cant remember his name, lanky geezer with a kraftwerk haircut.

not another 30 year old+ italian, or another ex harold drone from the planet fuc ked.

theres more chance of me voting labour than getting danny ings in.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 11:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Players in & out in January on 11:09 - Dec 4 with 4364 viewsthame_hoops

I'd like too see benjani, sol Campbell and sully muntari. All free and available on the cheap plus they are top top pros
Players in & out in January on 11:11 - Dec 4 with 4361 viewsJeff

Players in & out in January on 11:04 - Dec 4 by CFW

Need to see what December brings first - if we are already doomed then our shopping list will be different to if we have a chance of staying up.

Things we know from the season so far is Phillips, Traore, Hoilett, Ned are frankly not good enough at this level. Rio has been very poor and a waste of money, Dunne and Henry along with Bobby have been complete surprises and Charlie is GOD. Isla and Vargas have improved as the season has progressed and Fer has blown hot and cold. Difficult to comment on Mutch due to him being out for best part of the season.

I would like to see a commanding young central defender bought in along with a striker and a wide man with pace and who can hold the ball as well as run at players.

[Ned not good enough...]

...I can hear HunterHoop hulking up for a keyboard rant from here...

Can we not knock it?

Players in & out in January on 11:13 - Dec 4 with 4346 viewsTheBlob

You want an improving striker?Get Patrick Bamford in.On loan to Middlesborough until Jan 1.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Players in & out in January on 11:14 - Dec 4 with 4341 viewsessextaxiboy

Out of the 25

SWP....waste of a place
Rio Ferdinand...Needs to retire
Adel ..like him to contend for a start but it seems unlikely

Into the 25

Jermain Defoe ... I know I know ,,but IMO he will get goals straight away ,,cover for Charlie

Carlton Cole (Loan) Need cover for Zamora in "hold the ball up" role

Centre back ... To be edited ..research ongoing !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024