Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feb TV Games 10:20 - Dec 10 with 2332 viewsRangersw12

Anyone have an idea when they will be announced ?

Hull train tickets cheapish at the moment but already going up
Feb TV Games on 10:21 - Dec 10 with 2331 viewsdaveB

supposed to be this week, hope it's soon as I want to book for that one as well
Feb TV Games on 10:32 - Dec 10 with 2315 viewssuttonranger

I've gambled and bought them already, I can't see that being on can it ? Other more entertaining looking games on that weekend

Sod's law they now move it to Monday
Feb TV Games on 12:30 - Dec 17 with 2085 viewskomradkirk

The changes from these gangsters at sky are already a week later than last season,the monthly changes at the beginning of the same month are just around the corner.
They must be in league with the train companies and airlines to fleece the football fan
Feb TV Games on 12:39 - Dec 17 with 2063 viewsmikeygunn

I bought my York to London train ticket for the Saints home games a while ago as it was on offer. I'll be fuming if they move it now.
Feb TV Games on 22:56 - Dec 18 with 1899 viewsRfromItaly

Please post asap with any info re. changes as I'd also like to book flights to come to Feb matches & timing makes a huge difference. Thanks

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

Feb TV Games on 07:54 - Dec 19 with 1817 viewsWalnut

Feb TV Games on 12:30 - Dec 17 by komradkirk

The changes from these gangsters at sky are already a week later than last season,the monthly changes at the beginning of the same month are just around the corner.
They must be in league with the train companies and airlines to fleece the football fan

Exactly, a week later, ridiculous. I read elsewhere that Sky/BT were holding back until after the League Cup QFs to allow a better guess at who'll be in the League Cup final. That will affect their picks for the last weekend in Feb when the final falls (Sun March 1st). On that basis, expect news soon.
Feb TV Games on 07:58 - Dec 19 with 1814 viewsmikeygunn

I tweeted Ian Taylor last night to ask, he replied with 'keep em peeled over the coming days'. It's quite frankly ridiculous that we are still waiting to find out.
Feb TV Games on 08:19 - Dec 19 with 1806 viewsqprmeath

Spurs have Europa League week of our match so that will be Sunday or more liikely postponed as carling cup final that weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024