Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton match thread 12:30 - Dec 15 with 26178 viewsloftboy

haven't started one for a few years.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton match thread on 12:41 - Dec 15 with 6458 viewsTheBlob

All the stats say we can't possibly win it,the odds are high so sticking some money on a 2-1 R's win and a Desmond back up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Everton match thread on 12:42 - Dec 15 with 6455 viewsloftboy

Everton match thread on 12:41 - Dec 15 by TheBlob

All the stats say we can't possibly win it,the odds are high so sticking some money on a 2-1 R's win and a Desmond back up.

Vargas to score at some point.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton match thread on 12:44 - Dec 15 with 6452 viewsTheBlob

Everton match thread on 12:42 - Dec 15 by loftboy

Vargas to score at some point.

I've put some dosh on.

Everton match thread on 12:46 - Dec 15 with 6446 viewsWeaverQPR

Feeling slightly optimistic, not sure why. 1-0 Everton.

@WeavQPR

Everton match thread on 13:00 - Dec 15 with 6391 viewsDiscodroids

greyfriars bobby to awaken the dormant spirit of dixie dean and make hay when the sun shines, possibly with a gift wrapped two goal salvo and an early christmas present for buoyant travelling r's fans to the northern sink estates in seasonal clothing.

using their afterburners , niko,henry and barton to also share in the spoils of war with a goal a piece to complete the blitzkrieg .

everton 0 qpr 5 (zamora 2, niko,barton,henry)
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 13:17]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Everton match thread on 13:13 - Dec 15 with 6365 viewsjohncharles

Everton match thread on 13:00 - Dec 15 by Discodroids

greyfriars bobby to awaken the dormant spirit of dixie dean and make hay when the sun shines, possibly with a gift wrapped two goal salvo and an early christmas present for buoyant travelling r's fans to the northern sink estates in seasonal clothing.

using their afterburners , niko,henry and barton to also share in the spoils of war with a goal a piece to complete the blitzkrieg .

Seems reasonable to me.

Strong and stable my arse.

Everton match thread on 13:14 - Dec 15 with 6370 viewsonlyrinmoray

Everton match thread on 13:13 - Dec 15 by johncharles

Seems reasonable to me.

Have we won yet ?
Everton match thread on 13:23 - Dec 15 with 6349 viewsTheBlob

Everton match thread on 13:00 - Dec 15 by Discodroids

Wot,no Vargas?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton match thread on 13:23 - Dec 15 with 6348 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Everton match thread on 14:00 - Dec 15 with 6291 viewsDiscodroids

Everton match thread on 13:23 - Dec 15 by RANGERS4EVER

fk me ..that was brilliant!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Everton match thread on 14:02 - Dec 15 with 6291 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Going for a 1-1.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Everton match thread on 14:33 - Dec 15 with 6231 viewsbosh67

Sh*t or bust should be our motto away from home. 3 points or nothing. Take the game to the home team. If we win, great, if we lose at least we went for the win.

Go for the draw and as always we will lose.

Go for it Rangers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Everton match thread on 14:55 - Dec 15 with 6173 viewsessextaxiboy

Everton match thread on 14:33 - Dec 15 by bosh67

Sh*t or bust should be our motto away from home. 3 points or nothing. Take the game to the home team. If we win, great, if we lose at least we went for the win.

Go for it Rangers.

You need to pick and choose when to go for it away IMO . You could take some real beatings if you get it wrong and concede early ..
Everton match thread on 14:56 - Dec 15 with 6174 viewsonlyrinmoray

Everton match thread on 14:00 - Dec 15 by Discodroids

fk me ..that was brilliant!

Should send this to Arry This is what can happen If his team get in the other teams half when playing away. Neil Warnock was manager then and Fernandes had just taken over from Briatore Light at the end of the tunnel. I nearly gave up when the Italian dick was here and Warnock wasn't allowed to sign Wayne Routledge

PS I was at this game.. great day and night out what supporting QPR is all about
Everton match thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 with 6166 viewsTrance_Trousers

There will be a Red card

Everton 13/2

QPR 11/2

Get on it, Monster, Monster.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Everton match thread on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 6142 viewsDiscodroids

Everton match thread on 14:56 - Dec 15 by onlyrinmoray

Should send this to Arry This is what can happen If his team get in the other teams half when playing away. Neil Warnock was manager then and Fernandes had just taken over from Briatore Light at the end of the tunnel. I nearly gave up when the Italian dick was here and Warnock wasn't allowed to sign Wayne Routledge

PS I was at this game.. great day and night out what supporting QPR is all about

christ that was good stuff...watching that was like bathing my face in rose water laced with fresh flowers after a quick rinse in harolds away day sheep dip of rancid turds and farmers piss.

Everton match thread on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 6151 viewstoreqpr

Ok I`m sitting in my living room waiting for the match to kick off in 5 hours time.here it`s cold dark and icy.In 2 hoour time its off to the pub for some expensive lager(7.50 a pint) and my fix of monday night footie.In difference to Britain that mean catching the bus down to the city wisiting the three lions pub.I`m not drunk yet but certanly will be later.Tonight our first away win is on the cards.Why? Well Everton have not fared well after their european adventures 1 draw and 5 losses.Tonight is the night. Rangers t win 2-0 Skål(cheers)
Everton match thread on 15:44 - Dec 15 with 6072 viewsRs_Holy

lose 3 - 0
Everton match thread on 15:46 - Dec 15 with 6064 viewspaulparker

Everton match thread on 14:33 - Dec 15 by bosh67

Go for it Rangers.

Well we have half the motto right Bosh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Everton match thread on 15:56 - Dec 15 with 6051 viewsdaveB

Everton match thread on 14:56 - Dec 15 by onlyrinmoray

In fairness we spent most of that game in our own box desperately hanging on but was a brilliant away day
Everton match thread on 15:59 - Dec 15 with 6041 viewsthemodfather

with this match thread, i haven't seen any score update, we losing yet?
or dare i dream, are we winning??
Everton match thread on 16:28 - Dec 15 with 5978 viewssimmo

If we're going to channel the performance of any man against Everton, it should be

I bet the people around him in the directors box fall to their feet shaking in fear as he feasts on the best meat, wines and women Liverpool has to offer.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Everton match thread on 16:28 - Dec 15 with 5980 viewseastside_r

Ahh the dilemma.

Pub vs Stream?
Everton match thread on 16:54 - Dec 15 with 5909 viewsessextaxiboy

I have had a couple of quid on 0-1 Vargas 100-1

I have been to the pub ................
Everton match thread on 16:59 - Dec 15 with 5901 viewsNorthernr

For a second there we were in with a chance.

Then the match started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024