Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison 18:08 - Dec 16 with 6186 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11297118/West-Ham-ready
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:26 - Dec 18 with 2045 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:23 - Dec 18 by Northernr

I remember standing on that fcking terrace at Edgeley Park watching Leon Jeanne play Stockport County by himself.

You don't drink much, do you?
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:32 - Dec 18 with 2035 viewsNorthernr

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:26 - Dec 18 by Hoop_Du_Jour

You don't drink much, do you?

I'm not sure what point you're making.

For me, Leon Jeanne and Ravel Morrison are both very similar cases. Both clearly troubled young men with difficult backgrounds and serious football talent. In this day and age, serious football talent comes with football clubs handing you lots of cash and making you lots of promises. Now, however tough your upbringing and circumstance, you either choose to realise that you're very fortunate to be in that position and milk the sht out of it, or you continue to behave exactly as you always have done except with lots of money.

In Jeanne's case he got kicked out of QPR, when the manager at the time - Gerry Francis - bloody loved him and had done everything he possibly could for him. Not a time when QPR could really afford to be releasing talented players for nothing either. Cardiff gave him a second chance, messed it up in similar fashion. About to go back to prison again now apparently. You can only give somebody so many chances.

Morrison was an outstanding player in a youth cup winning side at Man Utd. They bombed him out, sick of his behaviour. It should have been a kick up the ars. Now West Ham are bombing him out for nothing, having previously turned down £4m for his services from Fulham.

The bloke's an obvious arshole. Sign him, give him a long contract, give him lots of money, tell him he's the bee's knees, it's like bringing a dodgy pit bull into your family home. Sooner or later he's going to bite you. He always has before, and you're nothing special or different.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 08:02 - Dec 18 with 1925 viewsdanehoop

I am still in favour of putting in a £10M bid. We trigger his wage increase to £60K per week, then we withdraw the offer the following day. He is left at Wet Spam who have just seen their costs increase by £50K per week.

We get revenge for the stupid deal we took from them for Trevor Sinclair that gave us Ian Dowie, another irrelevant player who I cant remember and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. They have a huge increase in wages and retain a clear arsshole on their books who wont go anywhere after being paid 4 times what he'd get anywhere else.

Not that I am bitter against Wet Spam or anything......

Never knowingly understood

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 08:12 - Dec 18 with 1915 viewsLblock

It was Tim Breaker who came with Dowie
He added to Keith Rowland to complete our ex Spam triumphate of evil

To be fair the cheese and onion crisps were nice though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 08:22 - Dec 18 with 1911 viewsMarc

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 19:27 - Dec 17 by HollowayRanger

what out the ince kid? cant get a game at hull

For a reason. Not good enough for this level. No better than Hoilett/Phillips/SWP.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 8:26]
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 09:33 - Dec 18 with 1866 viewsQPunkR

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 08:02 - Dec 18 by danehoop

I am still in favour of putting in a £10M bid. We trigger his wage increase to £60K per week, then we withdraw the offer the following day. He is left at Wet Spam who have just seen their costs increase by £50K per week.

We get revenge for the stupid deal we took from them for Trevor Sinclair that gave us Ian Dowie, another irrelevant player who I cant remember and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. They have a huge increase in wages and retain a clear arsshole on their books who wont go anywhere after being paid 4 times what he'd get anywhere else.

Not that I am bitter against Wet Spam or anything......

QPR - "shit but local"

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 11:47 - Dec 18 with 1814 viewspaulparker

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 00:43 - Dec 18 by Northernr

Will, after several prison sentences, end up fat and 40 lecturing kids in some community centre somewhere about not wasting talent and opportunities.

Until then, a total waste of flesh, oxygen and space.

And that's the problem with modern football , these kids are not ready to be paid huge fortunes for doing fark all, look at Mcreachen at Chelsea he is on about 25k a week
and he has played about 5 games its the same with most of these lads they are set for life without proving themselves , when these big clubs spit them out they have no where to go as no other club can afford the wages or want to put up with their bertie big bollox attitude, that's a major reason why no English players come through the system
players like morrison should have been on £500 a week until they proved themselves , they should still be cleaning boots FFS , instead he is hanging around with deadbeats acting like a gangsta because no one can tell him what to do,
someone will pick him up like Palace or Newcastle and he will do the same things he has done at his other clubs ie acting a kunt
feck him is what I say

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 12:32 - Dec 20 with 1663 viewsrsonist

“I liked him,” Redknapp said when asked about the prospect of signing Morrison. “I think I might be his last chance. He has got to sort himself out. Fergie ended up getting rid of him, Sam got rid of him and they are top, top managers.

“He has obviously got to look at himself somewhere but I’m open to taking those chances with people. I have done it over the years and so maybe I will do it.

“He is an amazing talent, I have got to be truthful. He glides over the pitch and has the ability to beat people but he doesn’t put it all together. There is something missing, isn’t there? There is a screw loose somewhere. He isn’t that bad a lad and has had a hard life.”

Redknapp said he would be restricted to loan signings in the January transfer window. “I had not thought about him [Morrison] but someone mentioned him,” he said. “It’s a gamble but, if you are in the loan business, you are in the gambling business, aren’t you really?”
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 14:34 - Dec 20 with 1558 viewsPommyhoop

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 12:32 - Dec 20 by rsonist

“I liked him,” Redknapp said when asked about the prospect of signing Morrison. “I think I might be his last chance. He has got to sort himself out. Fergie ended up getting rid of him, Sam got rid of him and they are top, top managers.

“He has obviously got to look at himself somewhere but I’m open to taking those chances with people. I have done it over the years and so maybe I will do it.

“He is an amazing talent, I have got to be truthful. He glides over the pitch and has the ability to beat people but he doesn’t put it all together. There is something missing, isn’t there? There is a screw loose somewhere. He isn’t that bad a lad and has had a hard life.”

Redknapp said he would be restricted to loan signings in the January transfer window. “I had not thought about him [Morrison] but someone mentioned him,” he said. “It’s a gamble but, if you are in the loan business, you are in the gambling business, aren’t you really?”

Nah feck him.
It would be nearly as arrogant as Mark Hughes thinking he could lay his healing hands on Andy Johnson and we would have a replacement for Heider. Nearly as arrogant and fool hardy but not quite.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 18:31 - Dec 20 with 1493 viewsBrixtonR

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 11:47 - Dec 18 by paulparker

And that's the problem with modern football , these kids are not ready to be paid huge fortunes for doing fark all, look at Mcreachen at Chelsea he is on about 25k a week
and he has played about 5 games its the same with most of these lads they are set for life without proving themselves , when these big clubs spit them out they have no where to go as no other club can afford the wages or want to put up with their bertie big bollox attitude, that's a major reason why no English players come through the system
players like morrison should have been on £500 a week until they proved themselves , they should still be cleaning boots FFS , instead he is hanging around with deadbeats acting like a gangsta because no one can tell him what to do,
someone will pick him up like Palace or Newcastle and he will do the same things he has done at his other clubs ie acting a kunt
feck him is what I say

Totally agree with your there mate.

The only thing about Morrison is that I don't get the impression that he's a bad lad in the dressing room, it just seems that outside of football he hasn't got the sense to leave his past behind.

When he was at Rangers last year the other players seemed to like him and have a bond with him ? and at West Ham it was allegedly big Sam being a cnt re agents.

Interesting one really, I actually wouldn't be averse remembering Brum away last year oh and for the KC and Sunshine band song !
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 18:44 - Dec 20 with 1472 viewsDylanP

Are you kidding me? At 15K a week, he is on a quarter of most of the benchwarmers we have. I would take him.

I think he is potentially better than Fer (who I am beginning to lose patience with) or Sandros (who is constantly injured) and offers more going forward than Mutch. If we can't get anything out of Adel, then Morrison is a lot more exciting than Niko/Fer/Mutch/Phillips. As he is on his last chance, we would (hopefully) be in a position to dictate contract terms and we could have release clauses for poor behavior or generally being a tw@t.

Free transfer and low wages for high potential is exactly the kind of business that we need to be aiming for in this transfer window. Honestly, what is there to lose?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 20:11 - Dec 20 with 1432 viewsnadera78

He's got an upcoming court case for attacking his Mrs. No thanks, we've had enough shit thrown over the good name of our club.
Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 20:14 - Dec 20 with 1423 viewsDylanP

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 20:11 - Dec 20 by nadera78

He's got an upcoming court case for attacking his Mrs. No thanks, we've had enough shit thrown over the good name of our club.

Yeah, well, didn't Remy have a rape case hanging over his head while he was at us?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 21:23 - Dec 20 with 1374 viewsderbyhoop

I remember a player who got thrown out by the other Manchester club, ending up at Carlisle, before we brought him to Loftus Road. His off field antics were nothing to hold up as a role model but he did an OK job on the pitch.
Stanley Bowles step forward.

Of course, Morrison is a risk but, if he grows up, then he is a serious talent. I'd be interested but it deends on the deal.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 21:51 - Dec 20 with 1329 viewsPunteR

If the deals right i would take him. Then again i would rather have Taraabt. Seems a bit pointless to bomb out Taraabt then sign Morrison.
Same player on the pitch, both a bit wayward off it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:07 - Dec 21 with 1240 viewswombat

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 08:22 - Dec 18 by Marc

For a reason. Not good enough for this level. No better than Hoilett/Phillips/SWP.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 8:26]

Another reason he's not getting a game at hull

He's moved to forest on loan I do believe

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:11 - Dec 21 with 1235 viewswombat

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 21:51 - Dec 20 by PunteR

If the deals right i would take him. Then again i would rather have Taraabt. Seems a bit pointless to bomb out Taraabt then sign Morrison.
Same player on the pitch, both a bit wayward off it.

Morrison is no where the same quality as adel , Morrison is to easily knocked off the ball adel sticks his large arse in the way and is rarely edged off the ball

I miss adel sorry but I just do

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:12 - Dec 21 with 1235 viewsWeaverQPR

Id have Ravel in the 25 instead of SWP or Taarabt

@WeavQPR

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:26 - Dec 21 with 1232 viewsPunteR

Interesting news on Ravel Morrison on 01:11 - Dec 21 by wombat

Morrison is no where the same quality as adel , Morrison is to easily knocked off the ball adel sticks his large arse in the way and is rarely edged off the ball

I miss adel sorry but I just do

I agree wombat. Adel has definately got a fatter arse.
Adel is a better player and a QPR legend in my book anyway. My point was they are similar style players .
In fact ,why would you bring in a player that has,apart from a couple of games, brought nothing to the club,for a player that gave us one of the best seasons in 20 years,and we actually own and therefore could sell on for profit.. or sumink.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024