Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry......what a w@nker 21:30 - Dec 16 with 2504 viewsQPR1882

Can clearly be heard saying to the ref

' he has to go ref,send him off '
John Terry......what a w@nker on 21:32 - Dec 16 with 2494 viewshamptonhillhoop

Another game ruined just as it was getting interesting
John Terry......what a w@nker on 21:56 - Dec 16 with 2406 viewsozexile

Not defending Mr Terry but I've done that on a football pitch. Important cup game a guy on their team punched the ball off of the goal line. The ref awarded a penalty and then was it. Sorry ref he has to go. That's in the laws of football.
John Terry......what a w@nker on 22:14 - Dec 16 with 2338 viewsQPR1882

John Terry......what a w@nker on 21:56 - Dec 16 by ozexile

Not defending Mr Terry but I've done that on a football pitch. Important cup game a guy on their team punched the ball off of the goal line. The ref awarded a penalty and then was it. Sorry ref he has to go. That's in the laws of football.

Watch Remy pull back the Derby defender back before he gets in front of him, a clear free kick.That's in the laws of football also.
John Terry......what a w@nker on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 2077 viewsaston_hoop

Watched the game with a couple of Derby supporting mates last night and I was almost as angry as them when that red card came out. Killed the game just as Derby were getting back in to it and just seemed a ridiculous decision. I also managed to only mention that day at Wembley a few times....well maybe a little more than a few times.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

John Terry......what a w@nker on 10:42 - Dec 17 with 2050 viewsJuzzie

I think it was a red. Remy was through (did he pull the Derby defender first? Not sure) and was held back allowing the goalie to close him down. Had he not been held back, he could of dinked it past the goalie then slotted into an empty net.

Not defending Chelsea (god forbid) or Remy but just trying to see it from the ref's POV. Had that been Austin and the defender only given a yellow, we'd be howling that it should have been a red.

When I see these happen on TV games I think to myself "how would I react if that was a QPR player?"..... WWJD ..... What Would Juzzie Do.

Gutted though as I wanted Derby to do one on them but it clearly killed the game. But if Remy hadn't been impeded and had scored, that would have killed the game anyway. That's what teams do, try to win games .... especially away (except us).

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 10:44]
John Terry......what a w@nker on 10:43 - Dec 17 with 2044 viewspaulparker

John Terry......what a w@nker on 10:35 - Dec 17 by aston_hoop

Watched the game with a couple of Derby supporting mates last night and I was almost as angry as them when that red card came out. Killed the game just as Derby were getting back in to it and just seemed a ridiculous decision. I also managed to only mention that day at Wembley a few times....well maybe a little more than a few times.

Refs are bottling decisions against Chelsea this year
an absolute disgrace as they don't want to upset moanrinio ,
all this bollox about evening it self up over the season doesn't apply to those kunts ,
every game it goes for them , they will win the treble or whatever this year and we will never hear the end of what a great side they are
I fcuking hate them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

John Terry......what a w@nker on 10:51 - Dec 17 with 1989 viewsDiscodroids

shame we couldnt tempt craig bryson to loftus road with a few extra aka bilks.

overjoyed we utilised funds on peckhams alex haley to outreach / engage *delete to taste , the post code gangs of west london sink estates.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:02 - Dec 17 with 1968 viewsdaveB

not sure what the problem is, was a clear penalty and red card, refs can't ignore that to make the game more exciting
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:11 - Dec 17 with 1947 viewsQPR1882

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:02 - Dec 17 by daveB

not sure what the problem is, was a clear penalty and red card, refs can't ignore that to make the game more exciting

Clear penalty ?

You did watch the game I take it ? It's just the incident happened well outside the box.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 13:16]
John Terry......what a w@nker on 13:03 - Dec 17 with 1779 viewshoof_hearted

Spack.

He's been a w'@nker for years.

He's a racist w@nker these days.
John Terry......what a w@nker on 13:18 - Dec 17 with 1736 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:11 - Dec 17 by QPR1882

Clear penalty ?

You did watch the game I take it ? It's just the incident happened well outside the box.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 13:16]

Foul starts outside the area, continues in the area, its a pen - despite what many commentators say!
John Terry......what a w@nker on 23:02 - Dec 17 with 1536 viewsQPR1882

John Terry......what a w@nker on 13:18 - Dec 17 by PinnerPaul

Foul starts outside the area, continues in the area, its a pen - despite what many commentators say!

So if you grab hold of someone on the penalty spot but both your momentum s take you outside the box is that a free kick ?
John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:07 - Dec 18 with 1425 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry......what a w@nker on 23:02 - Dec 17 by QPR1882

So if you grab hold of someone on the penalty spot but both your momentum s take you outside the box is that a free kick ?

Pretty hefty momentum that would be!, so unlikely, buts it a good question - I'll ask my referee colleagues!
John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:54 - Dec 19 with 1198 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:07 - Dec 18 by PinnerPaul

Pretty hefty momentum that would be!, so unlikely, buts it a good question - I'll ask my referee colleagues!

As promised

One view from a fellow ref:

You pick the point where the foul is most advantageous to the fouled players team i.e. you're effectively playing advantage but don't have time to signal.
John Terry......what a w@nker on 13:32 - Dec 19 with 1142 viewsJuzzie

John Terry......what a w@nker on 11:54 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

As promised

One view from a fellow ref:

You pick the point where the foul is most advantageous to the fouled players team i.e. you're effectively playing advantage but don't have time to signal.

"view"?
John Terry......what a w@nker on 14:09 - Dec 19 with 1099 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry......what a w@nker on 13:32 - Dec 19 by Juzzie

"view"?

As in opinion Juzzie?

Whereas the scenario of "outside to in" as it were IS mentioned in LOTG, the reverse scenario isn't, hence "view"
John Terry......what a w@nker on 14:42 - Dec 19 with 1074 viewsDANRANGER

For me it was not a red. Remy at no point had the ball and it's pure guess work as to whether he or Grant would get there first so at worst a yellow and free kick. Remy does grab his arm first but not sure how much of a foul that was.

I understand why Terry would say that and would expect our players to do the same but the biggest issue for me was Mourinho running out waving the imaginary card. Shocking behaviour from a manager but not unexpected from him. Remember kids, Chelsea players don't cheat and I'm sure Mourinho would claim he was waving at someone or something. No need for it.
John Terry......what a w@nker on 14:48 - Dec 19 with 1066 viewsPinnerPaul

John Terry......what a w@nker on 14:42 - Dec 19 by DANRANGER

For me it was not a red. Remy at no point had the ball and it's pure guess work as to whether he or Grant would get there first so at worst a yellow and free kick. Remy does grab his arm first but not sure how much of a foul that was.

I understand why Terry would say that and would expect our players to do the same but the biggest issue for me was Mourinho running out waving the imaginary card. Shocking behaviour from a manager but not unexpected from him. Remember kids, Chelsea players don't cheat and I'm sure Mourinho would claim he was waving at someone or something. No need for it.

Good point Dan.

You'll be interested to know that one ref on the Ref chat forum,agreed with you.

Very rarely mentioned by commentators but having the ball under control IS one of the criteria for deciding if its an obvious goalscoring opportunity in these instances.

And like you I hate the waving of a card, if anyone does that to me, they are getting a card of their own!
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 14:49]
John Terry......what a w@nker on 17:26 - Dec 19 with 995 viewsJuzzie

John Terry......what a w@nker on 14:09 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

As in opinion Juzzie?

Whereas the scenario of "outside to in" as it were IS mentioned in LOTG, the reverse scenario isn't, hence "view"

Yes, as in opinion. This is where it's gets nightmarish if people are being sent off or not due to ref's having different opinions rather than the letter of the rule book.

As gutted as we were, the ref during the Man City game got it right (re: Hart's double-kick) when virtualy the entire ground and TV experts got it wrong or simply didn't know.

Had that been down to opinion, the goal probably would have stood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024