Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One new year wish 21:42 - Dec 17 with 1250 viewsbosh67

By January 4 we have done our transfer business with two more strikers and a left footed left winger.

Rather than anyone will do 2 minutes before the window shuts at the end of January and it's too late as usual.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One new year wish on 21:48 - Dec 17 with 1227 viewsDiscodroids

one new year wish.... ross mcormack for about half of what fulham paid for him.

looks like they want to cut their losses on him.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

One new year wish on 21:49 - Dec 17 with 1235 viewsFredManRave

In reply to the OP not the POTY, you've got as much chance of that wish being completed as you have of sleeping with all of the women on the "Women you fancy but probably shouldn't" thread.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 21:52]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

One new year wish on 22:07 - Dec 17 with 1208 viewsPey

Wishful thinking Bosh, we will get players in late as usual and they will need about the whole month February to gel with other players and structure of our club.
One new year wish on 22:10 - Dec 17 with 1202 viewsYorkRanger

Seems like Jordan Rhodes is being talked about again ...
One new year wish on 10:58 - Dec 18 with 1096 viewsWestminsteRs

Have a heart. What will they do on SSN on TDD. The day Harry wraps up his business in the first week of January is the day Jim White finally hangs up his gaudy yellow tie.
One new year wish on 11:02 - Dec 18 with 1087 viewsdaveB

One new year wish on 21:48 - Dec 17 by Discodroids

even at half price we'd be over paying for him imo. Very good championship striker, not sure he's good enough for the prem
One new year wish on 11:05 - Dec 18 with 1082 viewsJamie

We do our business on deadline day because that is when the exposure is at its highest. Pretty simple.
One new year wish on 11:07 - Dec 18 with 1078 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bosh - no chance in hell mate.

Jamie - no, it's because of general incompetence and stand-offs between the manager and the suits which usually end in the suits caving last minute.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

One new year wish on 11:26 - Dec 18 with 1054 viewsNorthernr

Come on Bosh, you're not getting Air Asia caps on SSN like that are you?
One new year wish on 11:39 - Dec 18 with 1028 viewsJamie

One new year wish on 11:07 - Dec 18 by Antti_Heinola

Bosh - no chance in hell mate.

Jamie - no, it's because of general incompetence and stand-offs between the manager and the suits which usually end in the suits caving last minute.

Very naive there Antts.

If we sign someone on January 4th, it will get a quick mention once an hour on the SSN roundabout.

Do your business on deadline day and you have blanket coverage with constant flashes to LR and the 'sky w.nker', Air Asia emblazoned across the Deadline Day bullshit coverage constantly as well as the post orgasm Deadline Day +1, when said 'sky w.nker' interviews Fernandes in his house about how exciting it all was.

Any genuine sensible transfer business will be done quietly and quickly. The ludicrous trinkets on top like Defoe & Diarra will be done very loudly on deadline day.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 11:41]
One new year wish on 11:44 - Dec 18 with 1010 viewsAntti_Heinola

One new year wish on 11:39 - Dec 18 by Jamie

Very naive there Antts.

If we sign someone on January 4th, it will get a quick mention once an hour on the SSN roundabout.

Do your business on deadline day and you have blanket coverage with constant flashes to LR and the 'sky w.nker', Air Asia emblazoned across the Deadline Day bullshit coverage constantly as well as the post orgasm Deadline Day +1, when said 'sky w.nker' interviews Fernandes in his house about how exciting it all was.

Any genuine sensible transfer business will be done quietly and quickly. The ludicrous trinkets on top like Defoe & Diarra will be done very loudly on deadline day.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 11:41]

they like all that no doubt, but you're giving them too much credit. I think sometimes you believe TF sits there twiddling a moustache with one hand while stroking a cat with the other, saying things like, 'So Mr Bond, nopw I'm going to find a ridiculous and totally over-complicated way to kill you that will take ages, giving you chance to escape.'

Bare bones.

One new year wish on 12:01 - Dec 18 with 993 viewsKonk

One new year wish on 21:48 - Dec 17 by Discodroids

I’ve heard from a decent FFC source and Leeds mates that the deal for RM was about £7m with various add-ons; Leeds owner couldn’t even keep his story straight, quoting £11m and then £10m in the same interview. We don’t disclose our fees.

I really can’t see us letting him go — he’s a very important player for us, and clearly rated by Symons. Not sure how he’d get on in the PL, but he’s excellent at our current level.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

One new year wish on 12:05 - Dec 18 with 982 viewssaxbend

One wish. We go unbeaten in 2015.
One new year wish on 12:08 - Dec 18 with 973 viewsJamie

One new year wish on 11:44 - Dec 18 by Antti_Heinola

they like all that no doubt, but you're giving them too much credit. I think sometimes you believe TF sits there twiddling a moustache with one hand while stroking a cat with the other, saying things like, 'So Mr Bond, nopw I'm going to find a ridiculous and totally over-complicated way to kill you that will take ages, giving you chance to escape.'

It's a fabulous image but as you say it gives TF far too much credit.

Club modus operandi is simply to gain as much media exposure as possible. Deadline Day is a veritable bonanza of free publicity and were not passing up on that.
One new year wish on 12:17 - Dec 18 with 958 viewsR_from_afar

Don't get me wrong, Redknapp has done some good transfer business for the Rs (Austin, Dunne, Vargas, Caulker to name but four) but it would be nice if he stopped approaching the transfer window, and our transfer policy in general, as if:

- He is the England manager elect (Will Keane)
- Still paid by Spurs (we are close to becoming the place where old Spurs players go to die)
- Living in the past (Rio)

I will not hold my breath though.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

One new year wish on 12:43 - Dec 18 with 932 viewskensalriser

Ross McCormack.

No. Nope. Nah. Non. Nyet. Nein. Nee.

Same goes for Kevin Doyle.

Sorry disco.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

One new year wish on 12:47 - Dec 18 with 920 viewsloftinoz

One new year wish on 22:07 - Dec 17 by Pey

Wishful thinking Bosh, we will get players in late as usual and they will need about the whole month February to gel with other players and structure of our club.

You're saying we've got "structure"?
One new year wish on 14:28 - Dec 18 with 835 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would say winning an away game but that's more unlikely than the original post

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

One new year wish on 18:01 - Dec 18 with 738 viewsJuzzie

One new year wish on 12:01 - Dec 18 by Konk

I’ve heard from a decent FFC source and Leeds mates that the deal for RM was about £7m with various add-ons; Leeds owner couldn’t even keep his story straight, quoting £11m and then £10m in the same interview. We don’t disclose our fees.

I really can’t see us letting him go — he’s a very important player for us, and clearly rated by Symons. Not sure how he’d get on in the PL, but he’s excellent at our current level.

That's what got us into trouble with Faulin and nearly derailed our Championship 2010/11 winning season as we went off the boil once it got out in January (I think) of that year and every fking kunt, especially Norwich-whining-City (I'm even surprised Ron Noades didn't stick his concord beak in), clamouring for massive points deductions etc.
We should have won that title by a bigger margin than 4 points.

All because our Chairman on the website "bigged up" the deal to make it sound greater than it was. Sure, it turned out there were irregularities but not connected to the amount of the transfer or the transfer itself and not as big an issue as everyone was trying to fk us over with.

Good job you're not in top spot as everyone around you would be itching to do the same.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 18:09]
One new year wish on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 659 viewswestberksr

One new year wish on 12:05 - Dec 18 by saxbend

One wish. We go unbeaten in 2015.

I'd settle for the first week of 2015!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024