Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defoe and Crouch 22:54 - Dec 17 with 6034 viewsMarc

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-transfers-harry-redknap
Defoe and Crouch on 23:23 - Dec 18 with 1823 viewsslranger40

Defoe and Crouch on 10:21 - Dec 18 by baz_qpr

Crouch would be the difference between relegation or staying up

Really?
Defoe and Crouch on 23:32 - Dec 18 with 1808 viewsderbyhoop

It's bad enough that the media link us with Defoe (32), Crouch (33) and Keane (34). What's more worrying is that there may be some substance to the rumours. Surely, somewhere in the world, there are better value alternatives. Frankly, I'd rather stick with what we have than commit to any 1 of those 3. However risky.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Defoe and Crouch on 23:53 - Dec 18 with 1799 viewsgobbles

Can't we just get Will Keane back?
Defoe and Crouch on 00:13 - Dec 19 with 1783 viewsTacticalR

Defoe and Crouch on 23:53 - Dec 18 by gobbles

Air hostess clique

Defoe and Crouch on 07:18 - Dec 19 with 1695 viewsWesty75

As a short term "keep us in the league" signing Crouch would do just fine, but it would have to be at the right price. Defoe I'd be less sure about. But signing a quality up and coming striker in the January window that will help score the goals to keep us up is never going to be easy. For me it comes down to how much we would pay for either and their contract terms.
Defoe and Crouch on 10:13 - Dec 19 with 1656 viewsMaggsinho

As ever, so much angst over a solitary story in a tabloid rag.

For what it's worth Redknapp has ruled out a move for Crouch.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-redknapp-rules-out-move-for-pete
Defoe and Crouch on 10:29 - Dec 19 with 1642 viewsJamie

Defoe and Crouch on 23:53 - Dec 18 by gobbles

Can't stop scoring in the u21 PL. Averaging over a goal a game. What that says about the u21 league is open for debate
Defoe and Crouch on 10:36 - Dec 19 with 1633 viewsdaveB

If i was betting man I'd say We'll have a go at getting Adebayor on loan for the rest of the season
Login to get fewer ads

Defoe and Crouch on 10:41 - Dec 19 with 1629 viewsTW_R

Defoe and Crouch on 20:04 - Dec 18 by Match82

In recent years the MLS has loaned out both Thierry Henry and Landon Donovan to Premier League clubs, both of whom were significantly bigger names than Defoe. Toronto may well put their foot down and understandably so, but I don't think the MLS is the barrier.

Yeah - and I'm pretty sure Lampard is on loan at Man City from the MLS too. But obviously they wouldn't let that happen either!
Defoe and Crouch on 10:46 - Dec 19 with 1625 viewsJamie

Defoe and Crouch on 20:04 - Dec 18 by Match82

In recent years the MLS has loaned out both Thierry Henry and Landon Donovan to Premier League clubs, both of whom were significantly bigger names than Defoe. Toronto may well put their foot down and understandably so, but I don't think the MLS is the barrier.

Henry & Donovan were loaned for 6 weeks before going back to resume their MLS careers.

But different from loaning us Defoe for 6 months, then having to sort out loan deals for the rest of his long term DP contract...
Defoe and Crouch on 10:49 - Dec 19 with 1614 viewsTW_R

Defoe and Crouch on 10:46 - Dec 19 by Jamie

Henry & Donovan were loaned for 6 weeks before going back to resume their MLS careers.

But different from loaning us Defoe for 6 months, then having to sort out loan deals for the rest of his long term DP contract...

And Lampard?
Defoe and Crouch on 10:55 - Dec 19 with 1608 viewsTheBlob

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/547808/Harry-Redknapp-QPR-January

Well if it's only loans rather than spending.....I still won't rule out Bamford despite declarations that he wants to see out the season with Boro' - it's down to parent club and agents to decide that.Andros has been mentioned again.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 10:59]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Defoe and Crouch on 11:22 - Dec 19 with 1598 viewsdaveB

Defoe and Crouch on 10:46 - Dec 19 by Jamie

if he came on loan and did well they'd have a better chance of selling him for decent money
Defoe and Crouch on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 1584 viewsTacticalR

Defoe and Crouch on 10:29 - Dec 19 by Jamie

Can't stop scoring in the u21 PL. Averaging over a goal a game. What that says about the u21 league is open for debate

It says that they don't apply the law of offside in that league.

Air hostess clique

Defoe and Crouch on 13:07 - Dec 19 with 1542 viewsquickpassrotter

Crouch will sign a new contract with Stoke. He will get (another) huge signing on fee which will be key to agreeing his new deal.
Defoe and Crouch on 13:19 - Dec 19 with 1530 viewsGloucs_R

I didnt realise Kevin Doyle was at Palace this days on loan

Poll: Are we staying up?

Defoe and Crouch on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 1472 viewsBklynRanger

Defoe and Crouch on 10:36 - Dec 19 by daveB

If i was betting man I'd say We'll have a go at getting Adebayor on loan for the rest of the season

That has a definite ring of Redknapp reality about it Dave.

Defoe doesn't really solve our tactical problems and I've never understood why we think Crouch would be allowed to come to us.

I think January will end up being more about stories linking Charlie Austin to big clubs than us solving our problems up front.
Defoe and Crouch on 15:31 - Dec 19 with 1460 viewskensalriser

Defoe and Crouch on 13:19 - Dec 19 by Gloucs_R

I didnt realise Kevin Doyle was at Palace this days on loan

Played 36 minutes so far this season - 30 mins of which were against Burnley!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Defoe and Crouch on 15:38 - Dec 19 with 1452 viewsDylanP

'arry keeps denying that we are after either player, and yet people keep getting upset that we are:

""Redknapp added: “He [Crouch] belongs to Stoke and we’ve never discussed that with them. He’s a good player and they want to keep him, so that’s not a goer really.

“Jermain’s an excellent player but I don’t know if he fits in our budget.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-plotting-january-loan

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Defoe and Crouch on 15:42 - Dec 19 with 1446 viewsPinnerPaul

Defoe and Crouch on 15:38 - Dec 19 by DylanP

'arry keeps denying that we are after either player, and yet people keep getting upset that we are:

""Redknapp added: “He [Crouch] belongs to Stoke and we’ve never discussed that with them. He’s a good player and they want to keep him, so that’s not a goer really.

“Jermain’s an excellent player but I don’t know if he fits in our budget.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-plotting-january-loan

Exactly, seemed to me from presser that Tony/Rueben had told Harry there wasn't much £s to spend in Jan.

Mentioned the word "loan" more than once!
Defoe and Crouch on 16:55 - Dec 19 with 1413 viewsJamie

Yaya Sanogo is being sent on loan in January....
Defoe and Crouch on 21:05 - Dec 19 with 1363 viewsJamesQpr

Shocked no one has mention the likes of Joel Campbell, had a class world cup and not getting a look in at Arsenal at the moment.

Either that or do a straight swap with Marseille, Gignac for Joey and kill two birds with one stone.
Defoe and Crouch on 22:50 - Dec 19 with 1341 viewsTheBlob

Defoe and Crouch on 21:05 - Dec 19 by JamesQpr

Shocked no one has mention the likes of Joel Campbell, had a class world cup and not getting a look in at Arsenal at the moment.

Either that or do a straight swap with Marseille, Gignac for Joey and kill two birds with one stone.

Campbell's on a season long loan at Olympiacos.

Looked him up this afternoon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Defoe and Crouch on 00:44 - Dec 20 with 1304 viewsPunteR

Defoe and Crouch on 10:36 - Dec 19 by daveB

Was thinking this ...
On his day he could do a job for us....unfortunately its all the other days i'd be worried about.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Defoe and Crouch on 06:08 - Dec 20 with 1253 viewsPommyhoop

I could handle a salute or two to the loft every 2nd week.
Maybe even the odd one at the odd away match.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 6:09]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024