Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality Parodies Requested 02:47 - Dec 18 with 1627 viewsFredManRave

Discos excellent scientific graphic of Greens goal kicking distribution reminded of the equally brilliant "Match Tactics" T-Shirt from last season.

Any other qualIty parodies of us to be posted here...

[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 2:48]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Quality Parodies Requested on 06:42 - Dec 18 with 1592 viewsQPR_Nippon

I don't but good work with the thread title

You might just unwittingly spark a deluge of QPR acronymed threads!
Quality Parodies Requested on 07:36 - Dec 18 with 1558 viewsexiled_dictator

a joint effort ....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_cvbTPHuxlmXOJkNikc0HFP71

hr goes to tf to discuss january transfer targets:
'tone, defenders. we need defenders. you can never have enough defenders to pick from'

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Quality Parodies Requested on 08:45 - Dec 18 with 1517 viewsDiscodroids

thanks for the kind words fred.

ive always thought greyfriars bobby has the turning circle and shoot on sight preperation time of one of the tanks in the atari 2600 give away game , 'tank battle'

i remember spending my first paypacket on the top of the range 'coleco vision ' .
(£150 in 1985), in a toy shop in east ham..the shop assistant lady was rooted to the spot as if i had asked for a faberge egg ..she put on white dust gloves and took it down from its anointed place above the 'intellevision' and the now retro atari 2600 with wooden effect console , which my nan used to polish with 'pledge' for some reason.

at last the boy had become a man.

anyway , here's evil overlord kevin bond from coleco game 'space fury' , greeting a youth team player graduating into the first team squad for the first time at harlington.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 8:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Quality Parodies Requested on 09:21 - Dec 18 with 1489 viewsYorkRanger

Quality Parodies Requested on 08:45 - Dec 18 by Discodroids

thanks for the kind words fred.

ive always thought greyfriars bobby has the turning circle and shoot on sight preperation time of one of the tanks in the atari 2600 give away game , 'tank battle'

i remember spending my first paypacket on the top of the range 'coleco vision ' .
(£150 in 1985), in a toy shop in east ham..the shop assistant lady was rooted to the spot as if i had asked for a faberge egg ..she put on white dust gloves and took it down from its anointed place above the 'intellevision' and the now retro atari 2600 with wooden effect console , which my nan used to polish with 'pledge' for some reason.

at last the boy had become a man.

anyway , here's evil overlord kevin bond from coleco game 'space fury' , greeting a youth team player graduating into the first team squad for the first time at harlington.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 8:47]

A decent effort Disco, but a long way short of the quality in your post of the year.

Perhaps there could be an angle in Asterods or Defender (or other late 70s arcade games)...?
Quality Parodies Requested on 09:25 - Dec 18 with 1485 viewsDiscodroids

i know yorkie, think id had a couple of beers the other night when i stumbled across 'yars revenge'!..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Quality Parodies Requested on 09:45 - Dec 18 with 1469 viewsMonkey_Roots

Here's mine:

Poll: Will we stay up?

Quality Parodies Requested on 10:14 - Dec 18 with 1441 viewsMonkey_Roots

QPR have at last found a way to make SWP go past a defender:

Poll: Will we stay up?

Quality Parodies Requested on 12:30 - Dec 18 with 1380 viewsFredManRave

I was thinking more gif stroke meme related. Here's a couple, particularly relevant with January just around the corner;

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

Quality Parodies Requested on 15:52 - Dec 18 with 1308 viewsFredManRave

OK Last one from me.

It's probably hilarious!

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024