Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League 10:07 - Dec 18 with 1919 viewsTacticalR

A puff piece for Granero and Moyes, with some enigmatic comments about Harry
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/dec/13/esteban-granero-david-moyes-real

Air hostess clique

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 10:19 - Dec 18 with 1904 viewstooting_hoop

Stefano always gave 'good interview'

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 10:50 - Dec 18 with 1860 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will be hoping that Soceidad do well. I have great time for Moyes, and a soft spot for both Granero and the amazing Basque Country and people.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 18:39 - Dec 18 with 1676 viewsTacticalR

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 10:19 - Dec 18 by tooting_hoop

Stefano always gave 'good interview'

Very true tooting_hoop.

Air hostess clique

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 20:10 - Dec 18 with 1615 viewshoopstilidie

Never been more disappointed in a player than I was with him. Genuinely excited at his signing.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 11:43 - Dec 19 with 1449 viewsTacticalR

A false messiah. I should know, I've followed a few.

Air hostess clique

Esteban Granero: David Moyes can take Real Sociedad to Champions League on 11:54 - Dec 19 with 1442 viewstooting_hoop

"Intelligent, analytical, a Real Madrid youth teamer and an English speaker who played in the Premier League, he understands the new manager both linguistically and conceptually."

I think what this means is that Granero has worked out that Moyes is an imbecile.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024