Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PDC Darts 18:42 - Dec 18 with 7463 viewspaulparker

Best time of the year, 3 weeks of darts , have stocked up on wine , nuts and crisps
got the following to win the tournament

£10 on Bunting at 22-1 to win
£10 on Anderson 7-1
£1.00 on Kist at 300-1

feel its going to be a good tournament and can see van gerwen getting knocked out early
anyone else watching ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

PDC Darts on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 6555 viewsFredManRave

Wine?!

You mean lager really, don't you?!?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

PDC Darts on 19:03 - Dec 18 with 6546 viewsHayesender

Love it. Went two years ago to the 2nd Saturday evening session.

Don't remember a dart being thrown, but it was a brilliant night

Poll: Shamima Beghum

PDC Darts on 19:22 - Dec 18 with 6522 viewsDiscodroids

For the PDC Darts ive procured a snifter of vintage '64 Pinot , a '68 barolo and best of all , a tincture of '72 Robert mondavi claret to be enjoyed on my louis xv poof.

Nothing accompanys the heroic battle of tungsten supremacy in the glorious amiptheatre of the ally pally more than the ancient , haunting tones on ones pallet produced by fine wines.

a trancendal wine bearing overtones of A little citrus, Maybe some strawberry,Passion fruit and the faintest soupçon or flutter of a nutty Edam cheese is the perfect bedfellow for gladiators meryvvn king vs wes newton.

For the BDO on the BBC in two weeks, ive got 36 cans of the purple tin and kerry katonas prawn ring while i watch blokes from scunthorpe and grimsby who avg 2.123 per dart and throw 52 dart legs with booby george having a stroke on stage.

been to the circus tavern twice in the early 2000's for the pdc, got ripped to the tits on both occasions

And the bdo at lakside when klassen won it.destroyed on bloody skol!

having said all that the best darts ive ever seen played was by ted hankey in 2000 BDO. unstoppable, still think he holds the record for most 180's in the tournaments history, and won the title on a 170 finish.

a nobel sport fit for only gods most cultured creatures.

never seen kieth vaz or harriet harman there.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 19:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

PDC Darts on 19:42 - Dec 18 with 6485 viewsNorfolk

Totally agree, best tv viewing over christmas, unfortunately my missus decided to cancel sky a month ago because it was going up again thinking they'd be ringing back with a better deal. It didn't bother her that I was missing out on my Hoops but now she's annoyed because she loves the arrows too
PDC Darts on 19:49 - Dec 18 with 6467 viewsDiscodroids

PDC Darts on 19:42 - Dec 18 by Norfolk

Totally agree, best tv viewing over christmas, unfortunately my missus decided to cancel sky a month ago because it was going up again thinking they'd be ringing back with a better deal. It didn't bother her that I was missing out on my Hoops but now she's annoyed because she loves the arrows too

mate, i gave up sky about 6 months ago and went to virgin .I must have called them six times and they never offered me a deal at any time..

then when i got virgin in( which i think is better) sky rang me offering me a deal!.

you can always watch the BBC BDO .

i reckon they could dig up leighton reece and he'd still win it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

PDC Darts on 20:06 - Dec 18 with 6447 viewspaulparker

Great 1st game between Brown & Part so far

yes lads a nice bottle of Rioca & some Brie in the Parker residence this evening

as for the BDO I actually think I could win that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

PDC Darts on 22:12 - Dec 18 with 6383 viewsHunterhoop

PDC Darts on 19:22 - Dec 18 by Discodroids

For the PDC Darts ive procured a snifter of vintage '64 Pinot , a '68 barolo and best of all , a tincture of '72 Robert mondavi claret to be enjoyed on my louis xv poof.

Nothing accompanys the heroic battle of tungsten supremacy in the glorious amiptheatre of the ally pally more than the ancient , haunting tones on ones pallet produced by fine wines.

a trancendal wine bearing overtones of A little citrus, Maybe some strawberry,Passion fruit and the faintest soupçon or flutter of a nutty Edam cheese is the perfect bedfellow for gladiators meryvvn king vs wes newton.

For the BDO on the BBC in two weeks, ive got 36 cans of the purple tin and kerry katonas prawn ring while i watch blokes from scunthorpe and grimsby who avg 2.123 per dart and throw 52 dart legs with booby george having a stroke on stage.

been to the circus tavern twice in the early 2000's for the pdc, got ripped to the tits on both occasions

And the bdo at lakside when klassen won it.destroyed on bloody skol!

having said all that the best darts ive ever seen played was by ted hankey in 2000 BDO. unstoppable, still think he holds the record for most 180's in the tournaments history, and won the title on a 170 finish.

a nobel sport fit for only gods most cultured creatures.

never seen kieth vaz or harriet harman there.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2014 19:54]

One of the posts of the year.
PDC Darts on 23:02 - Dec 18 with 6352 viewsqueensparker

Great darts documentary on BBC4 right now on how it ended up on telly - Bristow vs George, Lowe vs Rees, pints and fags on the go live to the nation
Login to get fewer ads

PDC Darts on 23:29 - Dec 18 with 6332 viewsAgedR

On Taylor again.

Do it every year.

Think him and me could be a bit past it now though.

Great venue the Aley Palley. Memories of Bradley Johnson still vivid for all the remaining King Joey fans

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

PDC Darts on 23:34 - Dec 18 with 6326 viewsscot1963

PDC Darts on 23:02 - Dec 18 by queensparker

Great darts documentary on BBC4 right now on how it ended up on telly - Bristow vs George, Lowe vs Rees, pints and fags on the go live to the nation

shocking nipple shot at the end - no-one wants to see that
PDC Darts on 09:47 - Dec 19 with 6228 viewsCamberleyR

"For the BDO on the BBC in two weeks, ive got 36 cans of the purple tin and kerry katonas prawn ring while i watch blokes from scunthorpe and grimsby who avg 2.123 per dart and throw 52 dart legs with booby george having a stroke on stage."

PMSL Disco.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

PDC Darts on 10:39 - Dec 19 with 6194 viewsJamie

PDC Darts on 20:06 - Dec 18 by paulparker

Great 1st game between Brown & Part so far

yes lads a nice bottle of Rioca & some Brie in the Parker residence this evening

as for the BDO I actually think I could win that

Worse than the darts is that galloping mass of knob rot David 'Crofty' Croft.
PDC Darts on 13:53 - Dec 19 with 6155 viewsheadhoops

bar the playoff final going to be the best day out of the year - 12 of us going on sunday. 6 as cowboys and 6 as indians. Just £25 for a ticket and £50 on lager.

PP - good shout on Bunting

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

PDC Darts on 14:02 - Dec 19 with 6146 viewsrobith

Love it but won't be going any more. The crowd gets worse and worse every year
PDC Darts on 11:11 - Jan 4 with 6002 viewsDiscodroids

PAH !!!! P.D.C darts!!..
I remember the days of waistcoated lounge lizard Alan glazier 'the ton machine' ( avg 36.257 per three darts),
dave whitcombe the patron saint of barnodos under eleven mixed race section and professional welsh alcoholic and satanist elf Alun Evans ....

having said that i do find terry 'the bull' jenkins haircut has something of the druid / occult /withfinder general / General shitbag about it..

THE BDO...

The BBC are just great aint they, like the last few years just highlights in the afternoon when every fkrs at work and at midnight.

they stopped the red button service 2/3 years ago so you could watch evening games live .So you get just the weekend afternoon games live, the semi and the final

thank god we get wimbledon on bbc1, bbc2, bbc 3 , radio 5, radio 5 live extra and across the red button .

and womens football.

even the handful of live bdo matches they did show yesterday include two womens games that are pub standard.

look forward next year to the transgender world champs , best of 5 fishnet legs with kellie maloney taking bobby georges role..

BBC FKRS!!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 11:21]

PDC Darts on 10:39 - Jan 5 with 5899 viewsDiscodroids

well done PP !!! 7-1 anderson..

taylor in slight decline since around 2009, which is still a brilliant standard.

have you got a tip for the BDO. ?

i saw a bloke last night who looked like a young christian helping out at the old folks home who had taking the wrong turn and ended up on the lakeside stage..

no ted hankey this year.no fun.

PDC Darts on 10:44 - Jan 5 with 5893 viewspaulparker

PDC Darts on 10:39 - Jan 5 by Discodroids

well done PP !!! 7-1 anderson..

taylor in slight decline since around 2009, which is still a brilliant standard.

have you got a tip for the BDO. ?

i saw a bloke last night who looked like a young christian helping out at the old folks home who had taking the wrong turn and ended up on the lakeside stage..

no ted hankey this year.no fun.

Cheers mate , not a bad weekend as I had a fiver on sheff Utd to beat us as well
I turned over Saturday afternoon to watch the BDO and saw 2 woman playing with an average throw of 15 , the 2 legs took about an hour
Is Wolfe Adams still playing ???

PDC Darts on 10:50 - Jan 5 with 5879 viewsDiscodroids

yep wolfies the number 3 seed !!.

i think you could make a case about them (BDO)being fairly even( outside of taylor)with the PDC up until around 2002/3.

it makes me laugh that the bbc never mention the PDC at all in their coverage as if they dont exist!

PDC Darts on 10:52 - Jan 5 with 5876 viewssimmo

What a great final, the PDC looks as strong as I remember for years!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

PDC Darts on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 5840 viewspaulparker

PDC Darts on 10:50 - Jan 5 by Discodroids

yep wolfies the number 3 seed !!.

i think you could make a case about them (BDO)being fairly even( outside of taylor)with the PDC up until around 2002/3.

it makes me laugh that the bbc never mention the PDC at all in their coverage as if they dont exist!

As much as we jest about the BDO it's such a shame the way it has gone
Frimley Green is a great venue , and you can't beat the old school
Like tony green & Martin fitzmaurice
Isn't Wolfie on the board of the BDO if so he needs shooting as he has
Run it into the ground and made it a laughing stock
Totally agree with simmo that the PDC is looking as strong as ever
Kist has come over and in a couple of years wi be up there, same as Bunting
It's about time they increased the premier league as well

PDC Darts on 00:20 - Jan 6 with 5775 viewsbob566

Obviously its a higher standard but all those guys cut their teeth in the BDO. Sure bunting reached the semis. Not too shabby
PDC Darts on 02:15 - Jan 6 with 5746 viewsozranger

Absolutely loved it. Watched a number of matches. They were live morning and replayed later in day. Great final to top it off. The rd one match between,I think, Hoff and King was what got me going this year. We get good coverage of the darts in Oz which helps.
PDC Darts on 08:36 - Jan 6 with 5679 viewsheadhoops

Pleased to report that tournament was as good as ever and we managed to drink £200 of lager between the 6 of us.

PDC Darts on 08:41 - Jan 6 with 5677 viewsDiscodroids

PDC Darts on 08:36 - Jan 6 by headhoops

Pleased to report that tournament was as good as ever and we managed to drink £200 of lager between the 6 of us.

supoib effort mate.

by my calculations that a good 8/9pints each.

PDC Darts on 08:48 - Jan 6 with 5673 viewsheadhoops

Thanks Disco,

that sounds about right - we got back to Kings cross and none of us could remember who even played in the final game...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024