Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? 23:11 - Dec 18 with 9554 viewsslranger40

hope so. Fentastic.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:47 - Dec 19 with 2373 viewsjohncharles

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:25 - Dec 19 by Northernr

It'll be back next week lads. Had my flat broken into last night and lap tops taken, then my gran passed away this morning so a bit all over the place and nothing to write on. Certainly won't be bowing to an attention seeking gobshite.

Sympathy and respect
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 10:47]

Strong and stable my arse.

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:48 - Dec 19 with 2369 viewsTheBlob

Rotten time of the year for this to happen.
Chin up fella.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 11:02 - Dec 19 with 2334 viewsJonDoeman

Condolences Clive. BTW quite right you're doing the presser thread again next week, I don't think anyone is really offended by it, they just think its crap, but they don't have to read it do they!!

It Is What It Is !!

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:15 - Dec 19 with 2206 viewsderbyhoop

Not a great time. Condolences from me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:25 - Dec 19 with 2181 viewsR_from_afar

It'll be back next week lads. Had my flat broken into last night and lap tops taken, then my gran passed away this morning so a bit all over the place and nothing to write on. Certainly won't be bowing to an attention seeking gobshite.

So sorry to hear that news, Clive, my condolences. Coincidentally, the mum of one of my best mates, a mother to three die hard Rs fans, just passed away this week :(

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:34 - Dec 19 with 2157 viewsdanehoop

As others have said, really sorry to hear this news, sincere condolences Clive.

Never knowingly understood

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:47 - Dec 19 with 2127 viewsLancsBushRs

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:34 - Dec 19 by danehoop

As others have said, really sorry to hear this news, sincere condolences Clive.

Very sorry to hear that.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:04 - Dec 19 with 2091 viewsDejR_vu

Sorry to hear that Clive, my condolences.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:25 - Dec 19 with 2050 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sorry to hear that Clive.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:29 - Dec 19 with 2031 viewsJAPRANGERS

Really sorry about your gran. RIP

Hope the scrotes who broke into your place die a horrible death.

Happy Christmas and a decent new year to you !
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:32 - Dec 19 with 2022 viewsJAPRANGERS

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:43 - Dec 19 by WokingR

Sorry to hear your news Clive
If it helps, I'll step into the breach and cover it for you.
It went
"Gaw blimey, sowy a'm late fellas
The lad Crouchy
The lad Defoe
The lad Isla
Fack a duck, is that the time
See you lads"

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:38 - Dec 19 with 2010 viewsloftboy

condolences Clive

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 14:58 - Dec 19 with 1919 viewsBklynRanger

Very sorry Clive, all the best man.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 1903 viewsDiscodroids

sorry to hear about your nan passing guvnr , and to hear of the scum breaking into your flat .

keep that chin up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 15:08 - Dec 19 with 1906 viewsPhildo

Sorry to hear that - there is no good time for these things but this time of year it is very upsetting. You always write very movingly about the bonds of family in the context of football.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 15:52 - Dec 19 with 1823 viewsShotKneesHoop

What's happened to you this week puts everything into perspective, and reduces the clamour of pleas for publishing your take on the Presser into proper context.

When can we expect it then???
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 15:52]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 16:30 - Dec 19 with 1777 viewslondonscottish

Sorry to hear about your gran and what a PITA to also get burgled at the same time. F.ckers.

Hope you manage to get your life sorted out a bit over the next few days and that you can keep your chin up over Christmas.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 17:21 - Dec 19 with 1716 views1BobbyHazell

Condolences Clive.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 17:28 - Dec 19 with 1703 viewskropotkin41

My condolences.

Looking forward to the return of the presser thread.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:01 - Dec 19 with 1673 viewsterryb

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:43 - Dec 19 by WokingR

Sorry to hear your news Clive
If it helps, I'll step into the breach and cover it for you.
It went
"Gaw blimey, sowy a'm late fellas
The lad Crouchy
The lad Defoe
The lad Isla
Fack a duck, is that the time
See you lads"

Very good Woking, but what the hell has the Duck done to deserve this treatment?

Also, very sorry to read your news northern. You seem a bit to young to be losing your Gran all ready.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:02 - Dec 19 with 1671 viewsTGRRRSSS

down to the bare bones..........
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:13 - Dec 19 with 1661 viewsBasingstokeR

Sorry to hear about your gran Clive. Puts messageboard grumbles into perspective,

And to get burgled as well sucks
... breaking in and knicking your laptops is bit over the top to stop today's presser thread!
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:19 - Dec 19 with 1655 viewsNorthernr

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:13 - Dec 19 by BasingstokeR

Sorry to hear about your gran Clive. Puts messageboard grumbles into perspective,

And to get burgled as well sucks
... breaking in and knicking your laptops is bit over the top to stop today's presser thread!

I thought that!

Thanks for the kind messages everybody. Flat secured, clean up underway, new laptop sourced, match previews in progress, insurers been brilliant, funeral arrangements being made. And that was Friday. :-I
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:20 - Dec 19 with 1653 viewsNorthernr

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:01 - Dec 19 by terryb

Very good Woking, but what the hell has the Duck done to deserve this treatment?

Also, very sorry to read your news northern. You seem a bit to young to be losing your Gran all ready.

Definitely not that young. 30 now and mum didn't have me until she was 30 so quite an old family. Lost both my grans in the last six weeks or so.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:28 - Dec 19 with 1634 viewslondonscottish

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 18:20 - Dec 19 by Northernr

Definitely not that young. 30 now and mum didn't have me until she was 30 so quite an old family. Lost both my grans in the last six weeks or so.

Christ, you've had a lot to deal with by the sounds of it in the few weeks
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 18:32]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024