Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? 23:11 - Dec 18 with 9603 viewsslranger40

hope so. Fentastic.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 23:12 - Dec 18 with 5238 viewsslranger40

Wasn't it today? It is christmas
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 23:49 - Dec 18 with 5188 viewsHantsR

I think Norf may struggle tomorrow unless he can commandeer another laptop?
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 23:49 - Dec 18 with 5183 viewsTacticalR

OK between consenting adults in a free society.

Air hostess clique

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:04 - Dec 19 with 4993 viewsPinnerPaul

Starting soon
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:07 - Dec 19 with 4983 viewsWokingR

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:04 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

Starting soon

Someone should buy Bagpuss an alarm clock for Christmas !
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:13 - Dec 19 with 4966 viewsPinnerPaul

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:07 - Dec 19 by WokingR

Someone should buy Bagpuss an alarm clock for Christmas !

Indeed, still "standing by"
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:21 - Dec 19 with 4930 viewsRangersw12

Just remember to be careful what you put on this thread just encase you offend somebody
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 4904 viewsPinnerPaul

Isla out!

Gone back to Chile - partner having a baby.
Login to get fewer ads

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:36 - Dec 19 with 4878 viewsPinnerPaul

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:32 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

Isla out!

Gone back to Chile - partner having a baby.

Other than that, nothing too revealing.

Only got back from Malaysia "an hour ago"

Mentioned a couple of loan deals in Jan, not spending loads of money.

That was about it!
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:37 - Dec 19 with 4873 viewsDejR_vu

Just forced myself to watch it live in the absence of Clive's thread. Had no idea it would be as bad as that.

When people get offended by a bit of gentle humour, they end up with what they deserve. Bland, boring, waste of time.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:41 - Dec 19 with 4853 viewsdanehoop

What humour offended? What did I miss?

Never knowingly understood

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:43 - Dec 19 with 4841 viewsBasingstokeR

I'm offended by a vocal minority making (as far as I saw) unfounded complaints has greatly reduced my weekly enjoyment of this site and the "presser";

imho Clive's take 'enhances' the viewing. Can we just do an "alternative alternative presser thread" each week?
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:47 - Dec 19 with 4818 viewsdanehoop

The Presser thread is one of the best things of the week on LFW. Clive's take make it so difficult to see where the reality stops and the parody actually starts.

Never knowingly understood

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:48 - Dec 19 with 4811 viewsWokingR

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:43 - Dec 19 by BasingstokeR

I'm offended by a vocal minority making (as far as I saw) unfounded complaints has greatly reduced my weekly enjoyment of this site and the "presser";

imho Clive's take 'enhances' the viewing. Can we just do an "alternative alternative presser thread" each week?

What was worse was that the pissy knickered bedwetter who caused all the fuss claimed he wasn't even offended himself but thought he might be offended on behalf of others who couldn't voice their own concern
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 09:50 - Dec 19 with 4797 viewsDejR_vu

Clive deserves a medal for listening to that rubbish every week and somehow livening it up, not aggravation.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:05 - Dec 19 with 4750 viewsKonk

On behalf of all precious blokes who speak with a white, working-class London accent, I’d just like to say I’m glad Clive’s seen sense and decided to stop with his borderline-hate-crime phonetic recording of Harry’s weekly platitudes. He’s probably on an FA sponsored awareness course as we speak and will no doubt be issuing a statement of his own in due course, where Clive will remind us that some of his best friends are spoon-playing, pie-and-mash-eating Cockneys. Hopefully we can then all move on in a spirit of renewed tolerance and understanding.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:17 - Dec 19 with 4706 viewsMarc

Sad to see that little runt 'ITK' account has got his way.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:25 - Dec 19 with 4658 viewsNorthernr

It'll be back next week lads. Had my flat broken into last night and lap tops taken, then my gran passed away this morning so a bit all over the place and nothing to write on. Certainly won't be bowing to an attention seeking gobshite.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:27 - Dec 19 with 4645 viewsozexile

Condolences to you Clive.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:27 - Dec 19 with 4645 viewsdaveB

saw something on facebook this morning, looks like Clives had his laptop nicked so thats probably the reason he hasn't done the usual presser thing
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:34 - Dec 19 with 4609 viewsPinnerPaul

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:25 - Dec 19 by Northernr

It'll be back next week lads. Had my flat broken into last night and lap tops taken, then my gran passed away this morning so a bit all over the place and nothing to write on. Certainly won't be bowing to an attention seeking gobshite.

Condolences Clive.

All the best

Paul
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:35 - Dec 19 with 4602 viewsfrancisbowles

Sorry to hear that Clive. Please take time to look after your needs before you return to informing and entertaining us.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:37 - Dec 19 with 4592 viewsdaveB

Sorry to hear that, condolences to you and your family
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:38 - Dec 19 with 4584 viewsBlue_Castello

Jeez Clive what a shit run of events, lets hope that's the last for this festive season and you can have a decent xmas which im sure all LFW members know you deserve.

Condolences and have as good a xmas and new year as is possible, three points tomorrow would be a good start.
Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:43 - Dec 19 with 4569 viewsWokingR

Sorry to hear your news Clive
If it helps, I'll step into the breach and cover it for you.
It went
"Gaw blimey, sowy a'm late fellas
The lad Crouchy
The lad Defoe
The lad Isla
Fack a duck, is that the time
See you lads"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024