Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking 08:09 - Dec 19 with 1353 viewsWokingR

It's a bit late so most of the boxes have been opened however, the good news is the contents of each box are all still there to see and there are still a few left to open yourself.
Don't say I never give you anything.

http://www.legrugru.com/avent/

Warning - This link contains boobs
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 8:40]
Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking (n/t) on 08:14 - Dec 19 with 1348 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Cheers. I wonder how long before the post is removed?

[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 8:16]
Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 09:56 - Dec 19 with 1286 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm going to post this on every Xmas thread.

May the holy light of Stefan Moore bless you all.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 11:01 - Dec 19 with 1255 viewsjohncharles

Ho ho ho , thank you uncle Santa.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2014 11:01]

Strong and stable my arse.

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 15:45 - Dec 19 with 1205 viewsloftboy

In the words of Del boy " luvly jubblies"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 16:07 - Dec 19 with 1185 viewshoof_hearted

Merry Christmas one and all
Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 03:44 - Dec 20 with 1109 viewsFredManRave

Excellent "work" Woking. Possibly the best thread of 2016 according to ShotkneesHoop.

Any idea what time each day is revealed?! And surely something special for the 25th?! Can't wait.

As for the history of the word Boob;

And so as to not appear sexist for all our female fans out there (Scotty) who may well be feeling left out;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 05:55 - Dec 20 with 1090 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 09:23 - Dec 20 with 1030 viewsloftboy

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 03:44 - Dec 20 by FredManRave

Excellent "work" Woking. Possibly the best thread of 2016 according to ShotkneesHoop.

Any idea what time each day is revealed?! And surely something special for the 25th?! Can't wait.

As for the history of the word Boob;

And so as to not appear sexist for all our female fans out there (Scotty) who may well be feeling left out;

Just opened number 20, a cracking pair.

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 16:33 - Dec 21 with 962 viewsWokingR

You don't normally get a box to open on 25th
Trying to work out how I tell the kids to wait for their presents while I check out the tits
Happy Christmas to you all from your Uncle Woking on 19:09 - Dec 21 with 910 viewsloftboy

Todays are the first disappointing pair

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024