Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed 11:01 - Dec 19 with 1623 viewsPinnerPaul

You need to check BT though!
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 11:07 - Dec 19 with 1618 viewsPinnerPaul

ALSO
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-tottenham-arsenal-fixtures-loftus-road-215
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 12:38 - Dec 19 with 1507 viewsWalnut

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 11:07 - Dec 19 by PinnerPaul

ALSO
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-tottenham-arsenal-fixtures-loftus-road-215

Nothing on BT either
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:12 - Dec 19 with 1450 viewsloftboy

From a selfish point of view I'm actually pleased Spurs has been moved, it's my mums and dads diamond wedding anniversary on the Saturday and I would have had to miss it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:17 - Dec 19 with 1427 viewseghamranger

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:12 - Dec 19 by loftboy

From a selfish point of view I'm actually pleased Spurs has been moved, it's my mums and dads diamond wedding anniversary on the Saturday and I would have had to miss it.

I'm sure after 60 years of marriage they wouldn't have minded you missing out on a family occasion.
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:21 - Dec 19 with 1418 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I assume you mean you would've had to miss their anniversary and not the match???
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:26 - Dec 19 with 1408 viewsloftboy

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 13:17 - Dec 19 by eghamranger

I'm sure after 60 years of marriage they wouldn't have minded you missing out on a family occasion.

thing Is I missed their golden one because my wife was in hospital having my second youngest, don't think it would have gone down well putting football first so this is a win-win situation for me.

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 14:39 - Dec 19 with 1304 viewsHammersmithR

Spurs game will probably be moved again. They should beat Sheff Utd over 2 legs to reach the League Cup final on that Sunday. I'd rather play them anyway under the lights for a night game than a dull Sunday lunchtime game with a flat atmosphere.
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 1275 viewsPinnerPaul

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 14:39 - Dec 19 by HammersmithR

Spurs game will probably be moved again. They should beat Sheff Utd over 2 legs to reach the League Cup final on that Sunday. I'd rather play them anyway under the lights for a night game than a dull Sunday lunchtime game with a flat atmosphere.

Yes indeed.

Moved in the first place because they are playing Europa on Thursday.

Bit disrespectful to Sheff Utd to move to midweek straight away I suppose!, but does seem a little pointless moving now and then moving again!
Login to get fewer ads

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 18:54 - Dec 19 with 1122 viewssaxbend

I too am glad the Spurs game's been moved. That Saturday is the climax of the next big charity walk I'm doing and it'll be nice to be able to stick around for the finale for a change. I might even watch their game with them.
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 03:36 - Dec 20 with 986 viewssmegma

However, should Tottenham reach the Final of the Capital One Cup, the fixture will be postponed and a new date will be arranged.

Fret no more.
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 10:07 - Dec 20 with 897 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Loftboy. Not sure you are aware but you can apply to get a 60th anniversary card from Her Majesty via special delivery on the day of the anniversary should you wish to do that.

Did it for my folks. The old man, although pleased we'd made an effort, said that after 60 years with my mum he deserved a medal not just a card.

Apply here:

https://www.royal.gov.uk/pdf/anniversaries/Wedding%20Form%20with%20FAQs%202012%2

Edit. It's free to apply
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 10:09]
NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 10:26 - Dec 20 with 873 viewsloftboy

NO Feb Sky games - just confirmed on 10:07 - Dec 20 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Loftboy. Not sure you are aware but you can apply to get a 60th anniversary card from Her Majesty via special delivery on the day of the anniversary should you wish to do that.

Did it for my folks. The old man, although pleased we'd made an effort, said that after 60 years with my mum he deserved a medal not just a card.

Apply here:

https://www.royal.gov.uk/pdf/anniversaries/Wedding%20Form%20with%20FAQs%202012%2

Edit. It's free to apply
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 10:09]

Cheers Sudbury, all sorted and thanks for the pm as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024