Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Xmas Shot knees 13:34 - Dec 20 with 920 viewsPommyhoop

Happy Xmas to all you fine folks..from us down under,,

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Happy Xmas Shot knees on 13:47 - Dec 20 with 892 viewsFredManRave

At last, Rangers cutting costs with a miniature Christmas Tree.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Happy Xmas Shot knees on 17:12 - Dec 20 with 787 viewsA40Bosh

That is actually a photo from Christmas 2034, when Shaun Wright Phillips is still on another 3 year contract training with the youth team.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Happy Xmas Shot knees on 17:16 - Dec 20 with 772 viewsade_qpr

Bet Knees is hoping for a xmas present of SWP choking on that beard.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Happy Xmas Shot knees on 00:27 - Dec 21 with 710 viewsTearsOfaClown

ShotKnees may not see another Xmas if he reads this post.

ShotKnees is AKA The Spring - easily wound up and goes boing boing at the slightest hint of Santa Wright Philips.
Happy Xmas Shot knees on 08:37 - Dec 21 with 625 viewsShotKneesHoop

Tears Of A Clown has accused me of ignoring this thread.

Here's proof below that I didn't - I posted replies on the Presser thread instead. See below.

And thanks again to Pommy Hoop for posting the picture and winding me up

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 10:21 - Dec 20 with 192 views ShotKneesHoop

I'd like to blame the EU for QPR giving a 4 year contract to R'SWiPe, unfortunately even I can't stretch it that far!!!

At the next Presser, I would like Bagpuss to be asked what are the chances of the little sheet of Izal ever being allowed on the pitch again. It worried me that he was on the bench against Everton,

And the pantomime season is coming up.

Expect shouts of "The ball, it's behind you" and " He has to score - oh no he's not!" if that happens.

Football's version of Buttons - never gets to the ball.

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 12:25 - Dec 20 with 141 views essextaxiboy

3 at the back today with SWP at right wing back ?

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:05 - Dec 20 with 120 views ShotKneesHoop

Over my dead body!

I trust this is a bad taste wind up.

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 13:22 - Dec 20 with 106 views kensalriser

I think we should give SWP another run out. Still has some pace, is a trier and our other wingers are out of form. Also scored the winner at Chelsea let us not forget.

Will we get an 'arry presser thread? on 14:35 - Dec 20 with 70 views ShotKneesHoop

See other post. He looks more suited to his role as Santa Claus than as a footballer.

Rudolph has the same attributes but I don't see anyone advocating him playing on the wing.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024