Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 18:34 - Dec 20 with 2564 viewsloftboy

Great result, poor overall performance, stray passing and never wining he second ball, but a couple of years ago we would have folded and lost that, Referee made some very strange decisions today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just back on 18:40 - Dec 20 with 2515 viewsPinnerPaul

First half an hour, awful, we don't stop trying.

Passing AND movement very poor all day.

Better 2nd half but still cut open too easily.

Great 3 points, and that's what matters in the end!
Just back on 18:40 - Dec 20 with 2512 viewsPinnerPaul

First half an hour, awful, we don't stop trying though.

Passing AND movement very poor all day.

Better 2nd half but still cut open too easily.

Great 3 points, and that's what matters in the end!
Just back on 18:50 - Dec 20 with 2439 viewsDylanP

Three points were absolutely vital and, in the end, all that really matters.

WBA hit the woodwork twice and put together some great moves but have nothing to show for it. So, I would rather be us than them.

Having said that, it was a worrying performance. The positive is that we showed character and guts and never gave up on the game. The negative is that we were opened up too easily and quality strikers could have scored a bucketload today.

The guts and backbone that we showed will stand us in good stead as the season goes on. We will need those guts and that team unity. However, we really have to get our sh*t together. We won't survive if we cannot look a little more sure-footed than that!

Anyhow, bottom-line out of the bottom three and a finish that we will remember for years to come!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Just back on 19:56 - Dec 20 with 2221 viewsCFW

We were opened up very easily especially in the first half which has already been stated. Do not think we have a big problem with Dunne and Caulker but Ned is no right back and frankly I am not sure he is a premiership player anymore (cannot remember his last stand out game). I see the problem more with us keeping the ball, we just give it away far to often and has been proved many times already this season we get punished. That said so do many other sides.

It is a pity Sandro is not fit as I do think he does a job protecting our back four. We need to press higher up the park and work harder when we do not have the ball. Do not think for one moment we can fault the desire or effort put in by the players and clearly there is a good team spirit. We never gave up which is a big positive - different from out last premiership outing a very good point already made by Loftboy.

Let's take the positives from the game, work harder in trying to improve these areas but most of all lets take the three points!!!

Merry Christmas everyone.
Just back on 00:16 - Dec 21 with 1944 viewsdavman

Our midfield was woeful from beginning to end. Crap in possession (no more than 3 or 4 passes retained in the midfield and so many gaps defensively in there; they won the second ball so often as we weren't there.

Barton deserves to be dropped and, as much as I like him, Karl Henry is losing some of his form, but I suspect that is because he is now alongside Barton, who is proving a liability at the moment.

FOUR Centre Halves in defence and THREE Central Midfielders across the midfield four is not a good picture.

...and Zamora looked shot after 45 minutes today; he hardly moved in the second half. I just hope Harry pulls out someone to replace Bobby in January.

No Charlie Austin today and no points. Just hope to Christ his shoulder stays intact.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Just back on 01:22 - Dec 21 with 1836 viewsTrom

Just back on 00:16 - Dec 21 by davman

Our midfield was woeful from beginning to end. Crap in possession (no more than 3 or 4 passes retained in the midfield and so many gaps defensively in there; they won the second ball so often as we weren't there.

Barton deserves to be dropped and, as much as I like him, Karl Henry is losing some of his form, but I suspect that is because he is now alongside Barton, who is proving a liability at the moment.

FOUR Centre Halves in defence and THREE Central Midfielders across the midfield four is not a good picture.

...and Zamora looked shot after 45 minutes today; he hardly moved in the second half. I just hope Harry pulls out someone to replace Bobby in January.

No Charlie Austin today and no points. Just hope to Christ his shoulder stays intact.

I agree Barton's form hs been poor but he had a good game today. Fer though really looks lightweight and bottles the 50:50 balls consistently. Fer's clearly a good player but needs to add some grit and determination to his game.
Just back on 04:18 - Dec 21 with 1763 viewsJAPRANGERS

only watched on a poor stream so I'm wondering how we would assess Clint Hill after coming on?? Hasn't played much this season after all.
Just back on 05:22 - Dec 21 with 1733 viewsBklynRanger

Just back on 04:18 - Dec 21 by JAPRANGERS

only watched on a poor stream so I'm wondering how we would assess Clint Hill after coming on?? Hasn't played much this season after all.

I watched it on the tv. From that vantage point he was solid as fcuk and gave no quarter. One example being he attempted to kick the ball through the intestine of their left winger in order to put a cross in. When the free was given against him the West Brom player tried to talk to him about it but Clint just blanked him and marched back like it was war. Eleven of that çunt.
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 05:53 - Dec 21 with 1714 viewssmegma

Just back on 05:22 - Dec 21 by BklynRanger

I watched it on the tv. From that vantage point he was solid as fcuk and gave no quarter. One example being he attempted to kick the ball through the intestine of their left winger in order to put a cross in. When the free was given against him the West Brom player tried to talk to him about it but Clint just blanked him and marched back like it was war. Eleven of that çunt.

Clint was superb considering he's supposed to have no pace and is too old. Never put a foot wrong.
Just back on 13:36 - Dec 21 with 1436 viewsDylanP

Just back on 05:53 - Dec 21 by smegma

Clint was superb considering he's supposed to have no pace and is too old. Never put a foot wrong.

Clint was great. However, having Onouha on one side and Clint on the other is a liability and a better team would easily exploit that. Neither is a natural wingback or left back/right back and it is not their natural inclination. Both tend to drift towards the interior when tracking back leaving a lot of space on the outside. Watching the game, I kept wondering when they would figure it out and start targeting all that space. Whenever they did we were in all kinds of trouble, but luckily they didn't very often.

I did feel very safe when they started lobbing balls into the box in desperation in the last few minutes. 4 center backs makes an absolutely huge and impenetrable mountain range in that situation.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Just back on 16:04 - Dec 21 with 1321 viewsthemodfather

we used our get out of jail card to great effect.
yes charlie deserves so much praise but as fans, we were quite muted until we got our penalty, then we really rallied ....
thought barton had a def pen turned down.
green made some good saves but at times wba ran thru us easily.
3 huge pts and a relieved xmas for qpr fans everywhere.
Just back on 17:16 - Dec 21 with 1231 viewsCHUBBS

I thought the atmosphere was very poor until we were bang in trouble then the expectation dropped and the sound was mental for most of the 2nd half.
The performance had loads of spirit about it but not much else,i know its obvious but without Charlie we'd have been buried no problems.
Honorary mentions for Dunne,Hill,Green and Caulker who were all superb yesterday.
Not at our best but we still got an amazing win,play like that at Arsenal and we will get destroyed.
Just back on 18:32 - Dec 21 with 1148 viewsenfieldargh

As we walked towards the ground there was a muted feeling to the at,others outside the stadium.
Said to my mate the team will have to lift us before we lift them.

It's funny how you can sense an atmosphere before the game starts.

Have felt this before.

Other times there a buzz outside before games, yesterday not a lot

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024