Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale 19:14 - Dec 20 with 1741 viewsDiscodroids

Paul Parker...look mate ...everyone's got the right to look hip like an acid jazz poet but your to cool for school my son, lovely to meet you and your smashing family today in the adelaide..

we was worse than les dawson and his neighbour ada at half time moaning about harold...luckily we have a lot of faith in him!

good to meet you again essex and your son , x factor winner ben haenow.i take it he takes after his mum.

i think with him and my boy we've got the LFW version of paul newman and robert redford on our hands.

what a game...my boys up for coming again..he loved it.

big cuddles to qpr wayne from maida vale on the central line after the game ,,,you rapscallion!!!...stick to tizer next time!, although i did enjoy our man hug.

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

what a xmas present.

magic.

[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 19:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 19:44 - Dec 20 with 1622 viewsBrixtonR

LOL Disco and PP, Sorry I missed out on meeting up with you lot.
Soz Disco was a bit late in seeing your post on the Frankie Thread but put up a reply and tune now. Did you meet the L Block the Frankie god father as well ?

You doing a repeat in the Adelaide v Palace ?
F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 21:17 - Dec 20 with 1502 viewsessextaxiboy

Nice to see you and Simon Disco . The boys got on great .
Great to meet PP and his family ..lovely easy conversation .. LFW is brilliamt .. ATAF
F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 23:05 - Dec 20 with 1399 viewsLblock

Gutted....

I looked out for anyone resembling Lee Mack but no dice

To be fair I was fair spangled on Patron, Guinness and Rose and plenty of birthday back slaps

Palace it is then...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 23:07]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 08:35 - Dec 21 with 1259 viewspaulparker

Alright Disco , hope you made it home ok
Great to meet up with you and your lad shame the
Football got in the way of what could of become a session, ha
Also lovely to meet Essex and his boy, how cool is Essex btw getting
On the gin & tonics
I was laughing at our meet at h/t I did say 3-1 west Brom goes to show
What I know eh
Shame I didn't see you Lblock would have been nice to have had a beer with you

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 09:29 - Dec 21 with 1200 viewsDiscodroids

we'll do it soon l block/brixton ...i was talking to this middle aged west brom fan and his teenage boy ( basin haircuts , the dad looked like spocks dad)about the game on the train and the west brom sides of the seventies, with the 3 degrees ,as they was known regis, batson and cunningham, as well as peter barnes , gary owen and all that malarky...

I said rangers were a bit lucky that old cryril wasnt playing today as i felt a bit sorry for the pair of 'em, they looked broken..i wanted to take em for a pint ..

when we were somewhat rudely interupted from our intellectual discussions by a roustabout from madia vale, a qpr fan called wayne ...we had a vigorous, cerebral passionate debate "youre a cnt".."no, your a fkn cnt", with the two baggies looking like they wanted beaming up to the west midlands asap. as always ended with a man hug somewhere around oxford circus.

my boy simon said the atmosphere and the close tight surroundings at loftus road was like nothing he had seen at west ham , he cant wait to go again and said he felt part of the tribe . going to take him down to w12 at least once a month now, beats going on my own from essex or taking jo and listening to her going on about how beautiful beau brumel is.

silly cow , everyone knows akos buzacky is the one true love god.

topped it all off with 15 hot wings and san miguels imbibed, innothing but my standard issue 36" waist pants ( the dress code of champions)over the pdc darts , when i got in with my cats lottie and maurice sharing the burden of said wings.

truly there has never been such a renaissance man of jacobean stock.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:20]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 09:31 - Dec 21 with 1197 viewsDiscodroids

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 23:05 - Dec 20 by Lblock

Gutted....

I looked out for anyone resembling Lee Mack but no dice

To be fair I was fair spangled on Patron, Guinness and Rose and plenty of birthday back slaps

Palace it is then...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 23:07]

more ray winstone these days l block....i blame the hot wings.

F.A.O PaulParker /Essex Taxi and wayne from maida vale on 10:17 - Dec 21 with 1132 viewsessextaxiboy

The G & Ts were more about the bladder capacity /midlle age calculation than coolness sorry to say ........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024