Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer.. Piss poor... 02:39 - Dec 21 with 5402 viewsWilloW4

Well played to the hoops for turning that around .. But have a look a at leroy fer, awful today... Two decent touches in 90 plus mins.. Fer is a bottle job midfielder, waste of space lightweight..!!
Fer.. Piss poor... on 03:07 - Dec 21 with 3691 viewsBklynRanger

I still haven't maybe seen enough to decide, but I think his best position is probably right behind Charlie.

After Bobby went off they had a couple of good exchanges, he's good in the air, has a nose for a goal, quick feet. I think any suggestion that he's a CM or (even madder) DM is nonsense.

If we were being clever this January we'd look for a left midfielder/winger to fill the shoes of what we thought Fer was and let him play much farther forward and more central imo.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 06:01 - Dec 21 with 3610 viewssmegma

Fer.. Piss poor... on 03:07 - Dec 21 by BklynRanger

I still haven't maybe seen enough to decide, but I think his best position is probably right behind Charlie.

After Bobby went off they had a couple of good exchanges, he's good in the air, has a nose for a goal, quick feet. I think any suggestion that he's a CM or (even madder) DM is nonsense.

If we were being clever this January we'd look for a left midfielder/winger to fill the shoes of what we thought Fer was and let him play much farther forward and more central imo.

His first five touches (in the first five minutes I add) he gave the ball away every single time. He didn't improve but then he looks lost in left midfield yet Harry couldn't see it yesterday. He should've been replaced by Hoilett NOT Vargas. People say we need another forward (rightly) but left midfield is a problem position for me and needs resolving, especially as we've been "down to the bare bones" for nigh on two years now.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 07:03 - Dec 21 with 3574 viewshoopdog

Didn't have good game poor passing but criticsism way over the top
Fer.. Piss poor... on 08:24 - Dec 21 with 3451 viewsjonno

Fer.. Piss poor... on 06:01 - Dec 21 by smegma

His first five touches (in the first five minutes I add) he gave the ball away every single time. He didn't improve but then he looks lost in left midfield yet Harry couldn't see it yesterday. He should've been replaced by Hoilett NOT Vargas. People say we need another forward (rightly) but left midfield is a problem position for me and needs resolving, especially as we've been "down to the bare bones" for nigh on two years now.

Hoillet can't play on the left, waste of time. If he plays, has to be wide right.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 09:56 - Dec 21 with 3267 viewsDiscodroids

Fer.. Piss poor... on 03:07 - Dec 21 by BklynRanger

agree with you 100% brklyn..

if fer is to play it must be behind charlie...IMHO, at the expense of our wonderful queen victoria bust or figure head on jason and the argonauts 'argo'...grey friars bobby.

i know my effigy will be put in a wicker man cage and offered to the pagan gods for sacrifice on LFW , but our lovable its- a- knock- out joker playing card , grey friars has no place in the premier league 2014 .

hes movement is starting to remind me of a 'rigglefinch' from the film 'troll hunter'

i shit myself when he plays under floodlights in case the uv light turns him to stone
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer.. Piss poor... on 11:27 - Dec 21 with 3147 viewsozranger

Actually, one of the problems was that he was not playing left midfield. We did not have a left midfielder until, at least for some time, Niko came on. Fer spent most of the time in the middle of the park and the odd occasion on the right side. That also puts a lot of pressure on the left back. Cannot disagree about the sub. Why Vargas was pulled was beyond me.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 12:02 - Dec 21 with 3080 viewsJonDoeman

Not piss poor winning that pen . ATIAFF

It Is What It Is !!

Fer.. Piss poor... on 12:15 - Dec 21 with 3058 viewsfrancisbowles

Have to agree with most of the comments on here Fer poor, Hoilett better on the right, LM our problem position.

However, in the absence of a better target man I think BZ is vital. He allows Charlie to be a poacher rather than a target which is why a fitter targetman who scores a few is what we need to find in January and keep BZ for cameos and back up.

As for the Vargas substitution, I think I can understand it as adding a bit of extra pace and width. Vargas, although he played well, seems to come inside and play crosses early instead of driving into the box and trying to play the ball into the six yard box or look for penalties. Vargas covers a lot of ground, so it may also be a case of not pushing him too hard with all the games coming up.
Login to get fewer ads

Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:16 - Dec 21 with 2959 viewsDWQPR

LM = Traore

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:21 - Dec 21 with 2942 viewsNorthernr

I still don't think he's as bad, or playing as badly, as people are making out.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:26 - Dec 21 with 2929 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I do find him very frustrating at times, I think we just haven't found the right role for him yet. There is a quality player in there, I just hope he clicks sooner rather than later or he'll soon be as bad as everyone makes out.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:51 - Dec 21 with 2889 viewsPinnerPaul

Gave the ball away for fun.

When Clint came on, he made a bee line for Leroy, pointing to his head and clearly saying "swtich on mate, switch on"
Fer.. Piss poor... on 14:11 - Dec 21 with 2845 viewsDylanP

Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:21 - Dec 21 by Northernr

I disagree. I am not one to criticize QPR players easily, but i thought he was terrible today and generally has been since he arrived. He goes over so easily and is always looking for a foul. I am sick of seeing him on his arse with his arms outstretched pleading for nonexistent foul. And he gives the ball away too easily. It is true that there are times that he looks really comfortable on the ball and you think he is just about to do something sublime, but the move usually ends with him passing the ball to an opposition player. In some ways he is like a slightly saner MBia. But the fact is that his contributions rarely amount to very much and we need a player that is going to contribute a lot more than we are getting out of Fer.

Barton gets a lot of stick for his occasional wayward passes. But he does a lot more than that. He puts in an enormous number of great tackles. He is not afraid to mix it up, get stuck in, give some stick, take some stick and generally unnerve the forwards and midfielders. He defends really well, protecting the two center backs. He is a box to box presence and never goes missing. None of that can be said for Fer even though he plays a similar position (not identical, but similar). Fer plays a very limited role and doesn't do that very well. That is why people (me included) are frustrated with him.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fer.. Piss poor... on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 2796 viewsE17hoop

Fer.. Piss poor... on 13:21 - Dec 21 by Northernr

This^^^

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Fer.. Piss poor... on 15:52 - Dec 21 with 2732 viewsLblock

Outstanding apparently

The guy is a waster and another reason why I wouldn't trust Harry with a fiver in January let alone 5 mill

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fer.. Piss poor... on 16:36 - Dec 21 with 2677 viewsCHUBBS

Certainly has talent but bottles too many challenges and lacks awareness at crucial moments.
I would persist with him as he will come good given time when we can find his optimum role and he settles in.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 16:42 - Dec 21 with 2668 viewsdavman

Playing out of position so that give-the-ball-away-for-fun Barton can play in the middle. Best playing behind Charlie when Bob-the-statue can't get off the treatment table.

Seriously, Fer is ten times the player Barton is.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fer.. Piss poor... on 17:19 - Dec 21 with 2604 viewsE17hoop

Fer.. Piss poor... on 16:42 - Dec 21 by davman

Playing out of position so that give-the-ball-away-for-fun Barton can play in the middle. Best playing behind Charlie when Bob-the-statue can't get off the treatment table.

This ^^^^

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Fer.. Piss poor... on 18:42 - Dec 21 with 2536 viewsLblock

Fer.. Piss poor... on 16:42 - Dec 21 by davman

Disagree

Fer couldn't tackle a question about himself let alone a rampaging opposition player
The Dutch use him as a dummy in the wall for free kicks apparently ((c) Harry) so don't give me that international guff

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fer.. Piss poor... on 19:08 - Dec 21 with 2499 viewsdavman

Fer.. Piss poor... on 18:42 - Dec 21 by Lblock

Disagree

Fer couldn't tackle a question about himself let alone a rampaging opposition player
The Dutch use him as a dummy in the wall for free kicks apparently ((c) Harry) so don't give me that international guff

Fer to give the attacking intent from midfield. Henry to give the defensive cover until Sandro is back.

Barton to warm the bench until he finds some form.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fer.. Piss poor... on 20:15 - Dec 21 with 2444 viewsdaveB

I thought he had a decent game again, nowhere near as bad as some make out
Fer.. Piss poor... on 21:11 - Dec 21 with 2395 viewsterryb

What surprises me is that many of us thought Fer could play in midfield & many a person described him as a box to box man when we signed him.

Norwich fans did warn us that he can't defend, can't tackle & will often look lazy. Did we pay any attention? No, we put it down to them being miffed that we signed him.

His only position has been to play behind a striker & HR knew that when he signed him.

Perhaps there is a good player in him trying to break out but he hasn't shown it much for us.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 21:47 - Dec 21 with 2340 viewsRed_Ranger

Fer.. Piss poor... on 20:15 - Dec 21 by daveB

no way - bad day at the office yesterday . usually plays much better.
Fer.. Piss poor... on 23:31 - Dec 21 with 2254 viewsWilloW4

Fer.. Piss poor... on 20:15 - Dec 21 by daveB

What part of his game was'decent'?
Fer.. Piss poor... on 23:33 - Dec 21 with 2247 viewsNathanNI

Hello Smeg.... You well?... This stood out

"Yet Harry couldn't see it yesterday"

That Gujon will never see anything. Waste of space. He has been fuc*ing toilet.

– Sorry for the thread hijack, had to get it out –

Merry Christmas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024