Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Hill 08:27 - Dec 21 with 4030 viewsPhildo

Never let's us down does he? Came on at a tricky time and did a fine job - clever defending against a bloke who had been torturing Yun. Not afraid to push on. Well done fella
Clinton Hill on 08:32 - Dec 21 with 4012 viewsWesty75

Totally - great to know he's waiting in the wings to come in and do a job like he did yesterday.
Clinton Hill on 08:45 - Dec 21 with 3960 viewsloftinoz

Clinton Hill on 08:32 - Dec 21 by Westy75

Totally - great to know he's waiting in the wings to come in and do a job like he did yesterday.

Just love to see him get a goal.
Clinton Hill on 09:47 - Dec 21 with 3797 viewsDiscodroids

cant believe im saying this , but at home..i think he should be our first choice left back.

he defends.priority one.
he gives the ball to a team mate.
he leads from the front.
he communicates with his team mates
he organises

hans peter traore or yun dont tick all these boxes. lack of pace shouldnt be too much of a concern at home .

not to sure how long yun will be out anyway.

Clint hill ...we salute you!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clinton Hill on 09:55 - Dec 21 with 3792 viewspaulparker

Came on with no fuss and got on with it
Considering he has hardly played he done ok , a real pro

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clinton Hill on 10:08 - Dec 21 with 3746 viewsCamberleyR

A dying breed in the game. Doesn't know what it means to give less than 100% every time. Would love to see him get a Premier League goal.

Somebody who has probably never taken for granted being a professional footballer unlike the Bentley generation of today's young players.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:18]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Clinton Hill on 10:14 - Dec 21 with 3708 viewsDiscodroids

must admit i was well impressed with there left back pocognoli yesterday, a great left foot and loads of energy and a good dead ball.

at 27 yers old , we could do worse when the time comes.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 10:18]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clinton Hill on 10:16 - Dec 21 with 3721 viewsjohncharles

You're all getting a bit emotional.

And quite right too !! I know I was yesterday watching Clint come on and just get on with the job. Amazing when you think how little first team time he's had this season.

Strong and stable my arse.

Clinton Hill on 10:36 - Dec 21 with 3679 viewsMaggsinho

Dumped Sessegnon on the ground the first chance he got after he'd been giving Yun a bit of a run around.
Login to get fewer ads

Clinton Hill on 12:45 - Dec 21 with 3501 viewswrinklyhoop

All of the above!

Clint Hill, we just like watching Clint Hill...
Clinton Hill on 12:53 - Dec 21 with 3482 viewsconnell10

Top man is our clint!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Clinton Hill on 13:22 - Dec 21 with 3451 viewsPunteR

Clint Hill. A QPR legend in my book.

Currently available in all good book stores..
And called.. Clint Hill- a QPR legend.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clinton Hill on 13:44 - Dec 21 with 3429 viewsterryb

The odd game he will get skinned & I don't think he should be a regular, but when he is required nobody will give you more than Our Man Clint.

Plaese find a job for him at our club when his contract expires.
Clinton Hill on 16:52 - Dec 21 with 3301 viewsCHUBBS

What a presence he was when he came on.
Suddenly the open left back position was shut firmly as Clint put a halt to the impressive Sessegnons marauding bursts which earlier had Suk Young in a spin.
Yes he's as old as the hills(scuse the pun)and is a natural centre half but that was the best defensive left back performance i've seen this season playing against some excellent quick wingers.
Love Clint an absolute legend.
Clinton Hill on 18:18 - Dec 21 with 3220 viewsenfieldargh

Funny old game

Three years ago Clint plays at left back, gets roasted away at west brom and declares he's not a left back

Fast forward to yesterday and the tables are turned

W J L W C H

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clinton Hill on 18:52 - Dec 21 with 3173 viewsEalingRanger

I was slightly astonished to see him making overlapping runs well into the second half. Didn't Warnock say Clint's ankle sounded like a cement mixer way back in 2010?

Hero.
Clinton Hill on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 3154 viewsTheBlob

Well if he plays on a regular basis - and on that evidence he should in the short term - you're going to have to find a flying winger/midfielder to take up the slack.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clinton Hill on 23:40 - Dec 21 with 3038 viewsade_qpr

Said before the start of the season would love to see him resigned. Not as a starter but he makes a great squad player both on the pitch and for the change room as an example of how players should go about the business. Still think he can and was hoping he could do these cameo appearances during the season. Also like to see him continue at the club in perhaps a coaching role.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Clinton Hill on 00:09 - Dec 22 with 3007 viewsHollowayRanger

slightly ott that brilliant save green made was from Sessegnon who cut inside hill

but that apart he kept their danger man at bay

guy is a hero and sort you would pick if your life depended on it as you know he will give everything ,dunne is another from same mould

gotta keep him at club ,getting back in team just before January might help keep him as im sure he wasn't enjoying not playing at his age its about playing

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clinton Hill on 08:22 - Dec 22 with 2927 viewsderbyhoop

I thought he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights for the first 10-15 minutes. Hardly surprising. He's not played all season and 3 years ago was totally exposed as not being up to playing left back in the PL.
Even so, he made a decent fist of the role in the 2nd half. Nobody doubts his commitment, but he really shouldn't be playing at this level.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Clinton Hill on 12:41 - Dec 22 with 2804 viewssimmo

Pleased this thread has been started. WHAT. A. MAN.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clinton Hill on 14:24 - Dec 22 with 2731 viewssevenhoop

Clinton Hill on 12:41 - Dec 22 by simmo

Pleased this thread has been started. WHAT. A. MAN.

for me, one of the all time legends to wear the hoops. If we ever let him leave this club, it would be a disgrace
Clinton Hill on 15:29 - Dec 22 with 2704 viewssuperhoop67

Clinton Hill on 08:22 - Dec 22 by derbyhoop

I thought he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights for the first 10-15 minutes. Hardly surprising. He's not played all season and 3 years ago was totally exposed as not being up to playing left back in the PL.
Even so, he made a decent fist of the role in the 2nd half. Nobody doubts his commitment, but he really shouldn't be playing at this level.

would rather someone made a "decent fist" of it ,than some of the other limp wristed jokers weve had
Clinton Hill on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 2655 viewsMaggsinho

Clinton Hill on 15:29 - Dec 22 by superhoop67

would rather someone made a "decent fist" of it ,than some of the other limp wristed jokers weve had

I think you've put your finger on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024