Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Another One 09:00 - Dec 21 with 2272 viewspeejaybee

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/transfer-talk/news/qpr-want-januar

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

And Another One on 09:52 - Dec 21 with 2086 viewsToast_R

Id be happpy with that. Means Phillips is f*cked though.
And Another One on 11:22 - Dec 21 with 1935 viewsHordleHoop

Right footed but played predominantly on the left.
Would be a good fit on the left for us but depends on his attitude.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one who strongly disliked him when he was here on loan, jumping out of challenges.
The crowd would take a bit of winning over?
And Another One on 11:25 - Dec 21 with 1919 viewsMaggsinho

And Another One on 11:22 - Dec 21 by HordleHoop

Right footed but played predominantly on the left.
Would be a good fit on the left for us but depends on his attitude.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one who strongly disliked him when he was here on loan, jumping out of challenges.
The crowd would take a bit of winning over?

Problem back then was that he knew he was with us for a short period and was due to be recalled to play in the Cup/Europe/whatever it was at Chelsea, a club he still had hopes of making it at.

If he's on loan for the rest of the season or joins on a perm think he'd be good for us on the left.
And Another One on 11:46 - Dec 21 with 1883 viewsparker64

He's only started 6 games in just under 2.5 years. Hopeless.
And Another One on 11:47 - Dec 21 with 1871 viewsTheBlob

No thanks,whatever edge he had has long gone.Championship player at best.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

And Another One on 11:49 - Dec 21 with 1868 viewsTacticalR

He went to Man City to not play football, so why does anyone think he should suddenly play football?

From wiki...

'On 22 August 2013, it was announced that Sinclair had joined West Bromwich Albion on a season-long loan, with the option to complete a permanent deal. Sinclair found it hard to break in the team mostly playing in reserve team matches.'

At least he can swap stories with SWP about the great days of not playing football at Man City and Chelsea.

Air hostess clique

And Another One on 12:02 - Dec 21 with 1826 viewshoopdog

Got to be a concern the playing time he's not had for so long we need an instant fit as January signing ,might be ok if he had a close season 1st ,a harry smoke screen maybe
And Another One on 12:02 - Dec 21 with 1819 viewsTheBlob

And Another One on 11:49 - Dec 21 by TacticalR

He went to Man City to not play football, so why does anyone think he should suddenly play football?

From wiki...

'On 22 August 2013, it was announced that Sinclair had joined West Bromwich Albion on a season-long loan, with the option to complete a permanent deal. Sinclair found it hard to break in the team mostly playing in reserve team matches.'

At least he can swap stories with SWP about the great days of not playing football at Man City and Chelsea.

It does seem like we're the Jobcentre of unwanted squad players.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

And Another One on 12:06 - Dec 21 with 1805 viewsJonDoeman

And Another One on 11:49 - Dec 21 by TacticalR

From wiki...

He must look at Swansea now & think WTF was I thinking!!

It Is What It Is !!

And Another One on 12:06 - Dec 21 with 1807 viewsjonno

And Another One on 12:02 - Dec 21 by TheBlob

It does seem like we're the Jobcentre of unwanted squad players.

Yes, will just be another SWP. No thanks.
And Another One on 12:10 - Dec 21 with 1796 viewshoopdog

And Another One on 12:06 - Dec 21 by JonDoeman

Naw he will just be thinking of his wage packet and thinking I got that one right
And Another One on 12:10 - Dec 21 with 1792 viewsTacticalR

And Another One on 12:06 - Dec 21 by JonDoeman

Not at all. His whole raison d'être is not playing football, which only wastes time that could be much better spent on holiday with Helen Flanagan.

Air hostess clique

And Another One on 13:06 - Dec 21 with 1705 viewsPunteR

He was playing well at Swansea when city came in for him. Bad move football wise but great for his bank balance.
A tad harsh comparing him to SWP but then maybe he is happy to be a benchwarmer.
If he came here for the right reasons ,ie get his career back on track and prove he can still do it at this level, then it could be good signing. However, we do have loads here already that play in similar positions, Mutch,Fer,Hoilet,Traore,Philips,Vargas..Taraabt..SWP!. And im not sure we've seen the best of them yet.Depends on who leaves i suppose.
Unless, of course, he can be the target man up top and chip in with a few goals.
Only 25 ,should be in his prime.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

And Another One on 13:12 - Dec 21 with 1686 viewskensalriser

Another waster.

A player with that little game time in two years is effectively worthless at PL level. He'll have to drop down a division if he wants to play football again.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

And Another One on 13:23 - Dec 21 with 1662 viewsTacticalR

Why on earth would he want to play football? It's a mug's game.

Air hostess clique

And Another One on 14:51 - Dec 21 with 1549 viewseghamranger

Hoe it's paper talk. Over rated and think Hoilet is a lot better.
And Another One on 15:44 - Dec 21 with 1441 viewsrsonist

Wasn't actually even that good for Swansea at top level. He's no improvement on what we already have really.
And Another One on 16:02 - Dec 21 with 1411 viewsexiled_dictator

have to say that regardless who is mentioned in the january transfer window, i would be extremely disappointed if we actually bought any new players. loan has to be the way to go, both players in and players out. make a decision and a commitment once we know where we are at the end of the season, but don't spend any money buying new faces.
by all means bring in a few new faces, shuffle the pack up a bit, loan out swp to hartlepool, but keep it real and sensible.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024