Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Urgent tekkie help required 10:34 - Dec 21 with 471 viewskingsburyR

I am going to a do today and want to show a series of pictures on a 50" screen the hotel are supplying.

I have the pictures (TIFFS and JPEGS) on my laptop and on a memory stick.

I have tried plugging the memory stick into nboth of my TV's but although the TV says USB detected I cant work out how to display the photos.

As a last resort Ill bring my laptop and plug straight into TV but is there anyway that can display a slideshow from the memory stick???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Urgent tekkie help required on 10:37 - Dec 21 with 459 viewsjonno

I would imagine unless you have the software application to actually display the pictures on the remote screen then nothing will be displayed. Just having the pictures isn't enough.
Urgent tekkie help required on 11:33 - Dec 21 with 403 viewsTW_R

It really depends on the model of the TV Kingsbury. Try and find out the what the hotel has and you should be able to find the user manual online which will tell you whether it will work or not. I've got a Sony 46" and it works fine for me.
Urgent tekkie help required on 12:46 - Dec 21 with 364 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Take the laptop and use the svga or hdmi input to the TV. Going straight from USB to tv will require software on the TV and then you run into all sorts of issues such as latency from the trigger, display size, file type, transitions etc. most 'smart' TVs really aren't smart at all.

Good luck!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024