Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under the radar..just. 15:51 - Dec 21 with 1628 viewsPommyhoop

None of these 'experts' fancy Charlie for England.
Two go for Andy Carroll and one for Danny Ings.
Great news .lets keep it low with Charlie Boy.At least till he signs a new contract.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30568679

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Under the radar..just. on 16:31 - Dec 21 with 1526 viewshoopdog

I could not give a fark if England don't want Charlie ! I'm only concerned that he plays for QPR i and if he wants to prove them wrong great fantastic
Under the radar..just. on 17:02 - Dec 21 with 1462 viewsCHUBBS

I'd love to see him called up but worry a little about him picking up an injury which would ruin us.
I don't think it would really affect his form like it has others because he's so grounded.
Remember the clown Bothroyd being called up for his solitary cap,completely losing his form and slapping in a transfer request at Cardiff saying he needed to be in the Premier to CONTINUE his England career.
C@nt
Under the radar..just. on 19:31 - Dec 21 with 1292 viewsstevec

The modern day obsession with one up front probably excludes Charlie from getting an England call up.

Can see why HR so keen to bring in 3-5-2, put him in a team that can play that way and he'd be formidable.
Under the radar..just. on 20:20 - Dec 21 with 1210 viewsCamberleyR

Under the radar..just. on 17:02 - Dec 21 by CHUBBS

I'd love to see him called up but worry a little about him picking up an injury which would ruin us.
I don't think it would really affect his form like it has others because he's so grounded.
Remember the clown Bothroyd being called up for his solitary cap,completely losing his form and slapping in a transfer request at Cardiff saying he needed to be in the Premier to CONTINUE his England career.
C@nt

It didn't register to Bothroyd that due to injuries/suspensions he was about England's eighth choice striker for that match and was only picked then because he was having the one decent season he'll have in his career.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Under the radar..just. on 00:12 - Dec 22 with 1050 viewsderbyhoop

England options are Rooney, Welbeck and Sturridge (injured). If the next best is Lambert, then no wonder the pundits are looking at Carroll, Ings and Austin. Charlie, if he continues scoring has as good a chance as anybody of getting an England call up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Under the radar..just. on 00:34 - Dec 22 with 1026 viewsRed_Ranger

i'll put money that he goes to the England camp, at least to train, next time round.
Under the radar..just. on 09:53 - Dec 22 with 842 viewspaulparker

England & Woy wouldn't know what to do with him if they called him up
I bet you my house England Would play him as a target man with 10 minutes to go in a crappy friendly and that would be his lot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Under the radar..just. on 10:09 - Dec 22 with 810 viewsjohncharles

Under the radar..just. on 00:34 - Dec 22 by Red_Ranger

i'll put money that he goes to the England camp, at least to train, next time round.

And get injured in training

Honest Mr Hogeson, He's crap. You don't want to waste your time on him.

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Under the radar..just. on 10:53 - Dec 22 with 758 viewsJuzzie

Shows how bad footbal and International football has got that we, myself included, don't want one of our players playing for England.

risk of injury
puts him even more in the shop window
could go to his head (though I think he's more down to earth than others)
risk of injury

I remember the days when we were delighted we had one, two or three players playing for England. Now we're bricking it.

[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 12:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024