Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 18:09 - Dec 21 with 6453 viewsPetros

Roll on Boxing Day, Arsenal were very poor today
Arsenal on 18:53 - Dec 21 with 4867 viewsEalingRanger

It's one of our "bonus" games though =

Arsenal 4-0 QPR
Arsenal on 19:01 - Dec 21 with 4832 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

My heart says "We've turned a corner now and got some unity, we can nick it 2-1"

My head says " Shut up heart, you're a feckin eejit".
Arsenal on 19:03 - Dec 21 with 4823 viewsRblock_James

It'll be the usual away performance.

i.e fcking shite.

Probably lose 2 or 3-0

Can't wait though

What's the underground service looking like for boxing day?
Arsenal on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 4823 viewsdanehoop

11-1 for us to win. Bookies are rarely wrong, but at that price its almost tempting.

Never knowingly understood

Arsenal on 19:14 - Dec 21 with 4784 viewskensalriser

Arsenal on 19:04 - Dec 21 by danehoop

11-1 for us to win. Bookies are rarely wrong, but at that price its almost tempting.

Not this again. How many times this season have people got excited about odds for away games?

We've won once at Arsenal in the last 11 league games, so 11-1 looks fair given our away form. Personally I'd need those odds just to avoid defeat never mind win!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Arsenal on 19:14 - Dec 21 with 4767 viewsHollowayRanger

almost beat a team on their own pitch who beat us on our own pitch

4-0 to my locals

Im turning the telly up full volume boxing day as I don't wanna hear those cheering singing goonies enjoying themselves

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Arsenal on 19:33 - Dec 21 with 4711 viewsSnipper

I've got us to win 3-1 @ 190s on betfair.

Spirit of '94 required.
Arsenal on 20:08 - Dec 21 with 4627 viewsBklynRanger

They were pretty disjointed at times but have got a few very handy players. Carl Henry's only job should be to mark the bejesus out of Carzola.
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal on 20:30 - Dec 21 with 4569 viewsCamberleyR

Arsenal on 19:33 - Dec 21 by Snipper

I've got us to win 3-1 @ 190s on betfair.

Spirit of '94 required.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Arsenal on 20:31 - Dec 21 with 4556 viewsYorkRanger

I'm more worried about Palace...
Arsenal on 20:35 - Dec 21 with 4536 viewsdaveB

with Palace on the Sunday I'd consider resting Austin for this one, I don't think we've got a hope of winning at Arsenal why risk him when we have a winnable game 48 hours later
Arsenal on 20:36 - Dec 21 with 4526 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Arsenal on 20:31 - Dec 21 by YorkRanger

I'm more worried about Palace...

Me too, I think the club will implode when they go down.
Arsenal on 10:09 - Dec 22 with 4207 viewsrbsranger

Knowing Harry's "bonus game" mentality, and knowing the fact that we play Palace at home less than 48 hours later, I would expect Zamora to be given the day off, possibly Dunne also.
Harry is waiting for Burnley away on Jan 10th before we start trying to win one....
We will get our standard 2/3-0 beating and then hear how 'ard it is to come to places like Arsenal and with two games so close together and the transfer window looming I think we will probably get a "I only had 12 players to take to Ireland" rendition too....
Arsenal on 10:14 - Dec 22 with 4178 viewsDiscodroids

just had to post this...the face of premiership football...

bring back gerald sinsdat..

incredible

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Arsenal on 10:22 - Dec 22 with 4162 viewsbob566

Arsenal on 10:14 - Dec 22 by Discodroids

just had to post this...the face of premiership football...

bring back gerald sinsdat..

incredible

what's more unbelivable isn't the non talent of the arsenal away boyz but the goons recording it on their phones.
Arsenal on 10:29 - Dec 22 with 4137 viewsRangersw12

Arsenal on 20:35 - Dec 21 by daveB

with Palace on the Sunday I'd consider resting Austin for this one, I don't think we've got a hope of winning at Arsenal why risk him when we have a winnable game 48 hours later

Are you Redknapp in disguise ?
Arsenal on 11:01 - Dec 22 with 4092 viewsQPR_Nippon

Arsenal on 20:35 - Dec 21 by daveB

This is where we really do need another centre forward on the books. Ideally we would rest Austin and Zamora. Need them both fit and ready for Palace assuming we're sticking with 4-4-2. There's no way Zamora can play both games. And Vargas alone up front is not really an option as we saw at Everton. So I 'd start with Charlie but take him off after about 60.

I would rest Dunne, Fer, Yun, Barton (or Henry) and Vargas as well. Let Clint continue at LB but put Traore in front of him, almost as a second left back.

So I'd go with something like this:

Austin
Krancjar
Traore Mutch Henry Hoilett
Hill Caulker Onouha Isla
Green

I know many on here will criticise this as typical of the bonus game approach that has infected our away performances, but with 2 games less than 48 hours apart it would be madness not to rotate - and we all know the chances of getting anything at the Emirates are slim regardless of the side we put out. At least with my my suggested side you have a couple of players on either flank who can provide us with a bit of pace on the counter-attack, which we'll need as we'll be spending most of the game camped in our half.
Arsenal on 11:18 - Dec 22 with 4050 viewsDiscodroids

i think 'rigglefinch' bobby needs a rest .possibly under a bridge or in the ffordes away from direct sunlight.

perhaps even to hibernate until the warm weather returns , whereupon he stores the necssary amino acids and fats essential for his survival .

one can only hope the arsenal center backs are practising christians , thus bobby will run amok!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Arsenal on 11:28 - Dec 22 with 4021 viewsBluce_Ree

Arsenal are going to feed us a large bag of dicks.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Arsenal on 11:31 - Dec 22 with 4003 viewsQPunkR

Arsenal on 11:28 - Dec 22 by Bluce_Ree

Arsenal are going to feed us a large bag of dicks.

QPR - "shit but local"

Arsenal on 11:34 - Dec 22 with 3999 viewspaulparker

Arsenal on 11:18 - Dec 22 by Discodroids

i think 'rigglefinch' bobby needs a rest .possibly under a bridge or in the ffordes away from direct sunlight.

perhaps even to hibernate until the warm weather returns , whereupon he stores the necssary amino acids and fats essential for his survival .

one can only hope the arsenal center backs are practising christians , thus bobby will run amok!!

id rest Bobby, Vargas & Austin for the Arsenal game , fcuk it we aint gonna win, I would rather we played a dud team as Warnock is going to be well up for beating us,
that's our crunch game and a must win IMHO

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Arsenal on 12:26 - Dec 22 with 3922 viewsDANRANGER

Redknapp on talk sport this morning and already putting out hints that we have players that cannot play in both games this week. I expect at least 6 changes away at Arsenal and Rio will get a game for sure. I'd set up the same as Everton away and hope for the best! We all hope our fortunes can change away from home but I think we could sleep through it and know the outcome. Palace at home is clearly our priority and also Swansea, 4 points would be decent.
Arsenal on 13:13 - Dec 22 with 3870 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Arsenal on 12:26 - Dec 22 by DANRANGER

Redknapp on talk sport this morning and already putting out hints that we have players that cannot play in both games this week. I expect at least 6 changes away at Arsenal and Rio will get a game for sure. I'd set up the same as Everton away and hope for the best! We all hope our fortunes can change away from home but I think we could sleep through it and know the outcome. Palace at home is clearly our priority and also Swansea, 4 points would be decent.

I agree and that would take us to just over a point a game overall.
Arsenal on 14:38 - Dec 22 with 3751 viewsJAPRANGERS

This is a bonus game if ever there was one. We will surrender as per usual. Arsenal will have a proverbial field day.

Arsenal 6 QPR 0

But then we'll beat Palace 2-1
Arsenal on 14:44 - Dec 22 with 3741 viewsloftus77

Arsenal on 14:38 - Dec 22 by JAPRANGERS

This is a bonus game if ever there was one. We will surrender as per usual. Arsenal will have a proverbial field day.

Arsenal 6 QPR 0

But then we'll beat Palace 2-1

Very sadly..I would take this.

No I'm not Harry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024