Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans at Loftus Road may preserve our Premiership status 21:52 - Dec 21 with 1275 viewsbosh67

Interesting yesterday. 20 minutes in, team playing terribly, would have been so easy for the fans to turn on the players but it almost subconsciously felt like the team had been caught cold. These weren't mercenaries, they had just been caught out and looked shell shocked. The fans realised the team were in serious trouble. Come on U Rs rang out from all four corners at the restart at 2-0 down and the players seemed to take enormous heart from the fans believing that the team could recover the position.

Half time there were no boos at 2-1 down. We knew they had been poor. We were down but not out. We had a chance. Great reception for the start of the second half and we never looked back. Loftus Road is unique and our support is unique. WBA played really well but eventually the noise of the crowd willing the hoops on broke them down. The players reacted. We went forward, WBA felt the pressure. Their excellent fans were drowned out. We had retaken the fortress and unfurled the hoops again.

I would love those who travel away to get their much deserved rewards on the road but at Loftus Road we may have the brilliant Charlie Austin to get us out the sh*t but the reality is that us fans play a really big part when we get behind this team on our own patch. We are the 12th man and we must try to remember this game against WBA because at 2-0 down the fans and the players decided not to surrender and together we saw the baggies off.

If we want to stay in the Prem getting behind our team at Loftus Road creates the tidal wave of momentum we need to get through to safety.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fans at Loftus Road may preserve our Premiership status on 22:10 - Dec 21 with 1201 viewsAgedR

Agree with all of that Bosh, but, have to say, the Rangers spirit was epitomised after that lot scored their dodgy pen earlier this season. To a man we drowned out their celebrations with a chorus QPR.

I mark that as the moment that the fans and team fell in love all over again.

As you say, this has carried through to home games; irrespective of the score

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Fans at Loftus Road may preserve our Premiership status on 22:23 - Dec 21 with 1141 viewspaulparker

Great support yesterday ,we are a proper club
Xblock was very loud and didn't stop all game
My stepdaughter now wants me to make sure we get tickets for
Every game in that part of the ground, she especially enjoyed the
2nil and you fecked it up chants, kids eh
We don't know how lucky we are, all this talk of new stadiums
Mrs P is a gooner and she said being there yesterday reminded her of
When she went to Highbury , she hates the Emirates as its plastic
Funny when we watched the game on the highlighlights that night
The crowd seemed really quiet I'm sure sky muted us or dubbed most of
The songs out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fans at Loftus Road may preserve our Premiership status on 22:46 - Dec 21 with 1065 viewskarl

Good point Bosh, Hibs have been on a poor run for a few years now but it has to be said that even when we were entertaining and winning (Cup in 2007) there are too many that turn on the team in a sticky spell during the game and it does no good at all. I've very rarely seen a team turn around a situation like Saturday when the crowd are against their own team and its always great to hear LR get right behind the team and getting results like that must feel all the better for it (for the crowd).
Hibs are a great club and its not the majority of the support but I wish there was some of that at Easter Road at times.
Fans at Loftus Road may preserve our Premiership status on 22:58 - Dec 21 with 1022 viewsHollowayRanger

we have had pretty easy games so far at home a weak Liverpool and out of form city apart

chelski arsenal man utd spurs wet spam Southampton everton Newcastle
Swansea palace to come somehow we gotta win at least 5 of them

we are going to have to start picking up away points FAST

we cant go to burnley Leicester hull west brom sunderland palace and be rolled over

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024