Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? 23:01 - Dec 21 with 3757 viewsAntti_Heinola

So, our last 10 hat-tricks, as far as I can remember, are these... roughly in order... Apologies if I missed any...

Was anyone here at all 10? The Ledesma one might catch a few (only 8000 there that night for a truly wonderful hat trick).

I was only there for 6 of these: Austin, Ledesma, Cureton, Thomson, Spencer and Sinton.

Still amazing that neither Furs or Gallen ever managed a hat trick for us - I remember both going so, so close a few times though. I think Kev might have even missed a pen in a game in which he scored two in?

Austin v WBA 3-2 (H) - 2014
Ledesma v Carlisle 4-0 (H) - 2008
Cureton v Cov 4-1 (H) - 2004
Langley v Blackpool 3-1 (A) - 2003
Andy Thomson v Port Vale 4-1 (H) - 2001
Spencer v Barnsley 3-1 (H) - 1997
B. Allen v Everton 3-0 (A) - 1993
Ferdinand v Everton 5-3 (A) - 1993
Ferdinand v Forest 4-3 (H) - 1993
Sinton v Everton 4-2 (H) - 1992

Anyone remember who got the one before Sinton? No big prizes on offer - it's a fairly memorable one...

Bare bones.

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 09:27 - Dec 22 with 1101 viewsTheBlob

Almost perfect....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 09:54 - Dec 22 with 1079 viewsbarabajagal

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 01:11 - Dec 22 by BrianMcCarthy

He did. Third one was a beaut.

Unlike Kiwomya's third. If memory serves me right, didn't he take three attempts when he was one on one with The keeper? Still, they all count and it was a great day.

he came from Arsenal....
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 09:55 - Dec 22 with 1079 viewsthemodfather

clive allen scored 4 v blackpool in our cup final run....i was there
he was one of the best natural forwards i ever saw....
stainrod must have got a hat trick or 2, we used to ahmmer teams then...boro 6-0? stoke 6-1? bolton 7-1?
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 10:09 - Dec 22 with 1064 viewsenfieldargh

first Qpr hatrick I ever witnessed was Rodney Marsh 1969 against Blackpool, we won 6-1

Many memorable hatricks, apart from Banners v Chelsea I loved Stans up at Derby when we won 5-1 in '75. Didn't enjoy getting out the ground tho!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 10:29 - Dec 22 with 1048 viewsPeterHucker

wasn't there on Saturday so I missed Charlie's one.
But I did see....

Routledge v Exteer 5-0 (A) - 2009
Chris Kiwomya v Palace 6-0 (h) - 1999
B. Allen v Barnet 4-0 (H) - 1993

some monumentally great pissups on some of those days. The Easter Monday Les v Forest, Langers away at Blackpool and the Palace 6-0 in particular.

I thought I also saw John Spencer get a hat trick away at Maine Road? can anyone confirm whether that's right?
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 11:39 - Dec 22 with 1022 viewsAntti_Heinola

I cannot believe I missed Kiwomya's off the list! Hanging my head in shame at that one. I was there too. 1pm KO and I had nightmares all night that I'd oversleep and miss the game. But did it really happen? Kiwomya hat trick? Scully scores? Breacker scores? Kulscar scores? That *was* a dream, right?

Had totally forgotten about Brad's v Barnet - what a lovely finisher he was.

Of all those mentioned, I think Trevor Francis's is probably the best hat trick of the lot - just awesome.

Bare bones.

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 11:49 - Dec 22 with 1009 viewspaulparker

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 11:39 - Dec 22 by Antti_Heinola

I cannot believe I missed Kiwomya's off the list! Hanging my head in shame at that one. I was there too. 1pm KO and I had nightmares all night that I'd oversleep and miss the game. But did it really happen? Kiwomya hat trick? Scully scores? Breacker scores? Kulscar scores? That *was* a dream, right?

Had totally forgotten about Brad's v Barnet - what a lovely finisher he was.

Of all those mentioned, I think Trevor Francis's is probably the best hat trick of the lot - just awesome.

Spot on about that Palace game Antti , its all a blur to me as I was in a right state before & then after the game , pink elephants could have been playing that day and I wouldn't have remembered what happened,
also pretty sure Cureton got a hatrick against Coventry at home one midweek
then you had the back to back ones for sir les over the Easter period around 92 ?
the perfect hatrick , left foot, right foot and a header was scored by spencer against Barnsley the same season as the trev over head kick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 12:16 - Dec 22 with 982 viewskomradkirk

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 02:07 - Dec 22 by SonofNorfolt

For Routledge's many of us were in the pub next to St James's Park. Does that count?

Not me guv,my blind faith was rewarded

Saw the Andy Thomson one,wasnt a port vale player sent off for trying to cut Doudou in half ?
Login to get fewer ads

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 14:40 - Dec 22 with 935 viewsrunningman75

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 09:21 - Dec 22 by PhilmyRs

Didn't big Devon get one whilst with us? He's a class act is Charlie, but there was only 1 Sir Les. 2 in the list, plus the pace and physical ability in the air, what a player.

I was wondering whether Sir Les has carried out any coaching with Charlie.
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 14:50 - Dec 22 with 930 viewsHayesender

All of them except for Langley at Blackpool. We absolutely tore Everton apart the day Bradley Allen got his hatrick

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 00:19 - Dec 23 with 873 viewssmegma

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 00:26 - Dec 22 by Northernr

League Cup first round second leg 1993/94 - between the ferdinand 5-3 and the allen 3-0.

Updated list....

Austin v WBA 3-2 (H) - 2014
Routledge v Exteer 5-0 (A) - 2009
Ledesma v Carlisle 4-0 (H) - 2008
Chris Kiwomya v Palace 6-0 (h) - 1999
B. Allen v Barnet 4-0 (H) - 1993
Ferdinand v Everton 5-3 (A) - 1993

There for 12 of 13, missed Ledesma v Carlisle upon relfection.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I missed Langleys at Blackpool as I was in Lichtenstein watching future Rangers Kieron DIRE and Rio in an England shirt labouring against a bunch of waiters, bank managers, postal workers et al. The PA announcer named Englands forward as EMILY Heskey. Easy mistake i guess.
Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 09:57 - Dec 23 with 830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Our last 10 Hat-tricks - were you there? on 14:50 - Dec 22 by Hayesender

All of them except for Langley at Blackpool. We absolutely tore Everton apart the day Bradley Allen got his hatrick

We did, Hayes. It was one of the most sublime team performances I've ever seen. Damn near poetic.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024