Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you date a Chelski fan? 14:36 - Dec 22 with 11089 viewsrunningman75

Was in the Canary Islands last week. Got talking to a lovely Spanish women outside a restaurant. Was getting on well with her but she asked me where I was from and said London. She then said she supported Chelski. Was put off trying to take things further. Then on the flight back this lovely women comes and sits next to me. Again start chatting. She tells me she lives in Fulham so ask her if she supports Fulham. Again we chat about football and she said she supports Chelski. Was wondering whether to ask her out and spend the evening talking about QPR.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:45 - Dec 22 with 5365 viewsJuzzie

I have.

She didn't know much about football and they just happened to be the team of the boy she nannied for at the time. She came to the Play Off final in 2003 with me fully bedecked in QPR colours and one of my shirts and wanted to fight the Cardiff fans afterwards!

Like most people, they're just 'supporting' a 'name'. It actually means nothing to them.

Should've ridden them like Sea Biscuit.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 14:45]
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:47 - Dec 22 with 5347 viewsBluce_Ree

Date a Chelsea c*nt? F*ck that.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:51 - Dec 22 with 5308 viewspaulparker

s*agged a bird once who was a scum fan she was like a sack of old spuds, Terrible,
a few weeks later when she knocked on the door to see if I wanted a drink, I got the old girl to tell her I had emigrated

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:53 - Dec 22 with 5304 viewsJuzzie

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:47 - Dec 22 by Bluce_Ree

Date a Chelsea c*nt? F*ck that.

Conversely, my missus has been converted.

Again, she 'supported' Chelsea simply because they're owned by a Russian (she's Russian) and she works only a mile or so from the ground. Never went to a game, never watched them on TV etc. didn't really know much about them, especially their past..

So, I took her to 'that' game in January 2013 and she loved it (us winning helped!). She was joining in all the anti-Chelsea chants and as we were sitting just about 6 seats away from the East Stand loved the gormless looks on their silent faces as we all took the pi$$.

Added to that one of the guys at her work is a Chelsea ST'er and she hates him so another reason for her to now hate them.

When she sees their results, she says to me "I bet they got a dubious penalty or got an opposition player sent off".

[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 15:02]
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:59 - Dec 22 with 5267 viewsINFIRMARY

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 14:53 - Dec 22 by Juzzie

Conversely, my missus has been converted.

Again, she 'supported' Chelsea simply because they're owned by a Russian (she's Russian) and she works only a mile or so from the ground. Never went to a game, never watched them on TV etc. didn't really know much about them, especially their past..

So, I took her to 'that' game in January 2013 and she loved it (us winning helped!). She was joining in all the anti-Chelsea chants and as we were sitting just about 6 seats away from the East Stand loved the gormless looks on their silent faces as we all took the pi$$.

Added to that one of the guys at her work is a Chelsea ST'er and she hates him so another reason for her to now hate them.

When she sees their results, she says to me "I bet they got a dubious penalty or got an opposition player sent off".

[Post edited 22 Dec 2014 15:02]

A lot of anger Sex what ever the result outcome when we play them , so a win win for both people

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:18 - Dec 22 with 5210 viewsWokingR

Well, my head is telling me definitely not !
However, faced with this evidence I might struggle to maintain standards

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 16:07 - Dec 22 with 5117 viewsGloucs_R

Breed them out of existence. Its the only way.

(and yes, I have and she was a sort so dont care!!)

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:08 - Dec 22 with 4985 viewsJohnnyByrnesmullet

Never dated one, but shagged a couple, funnily enough they both liked it in Trap 2, naturally I was tested after both occasions ;)
Login to get fewer ads

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:18 - Dec 22 with 4963 viewsaston_hoop

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:08 - Dec 22 by JohnnyByrnesmullet

Never dated one, but shagged a couple, funnily enough they both liked it in Trap 2, naturally I was tested after both occasions ;)

Depends how into it they are....A mate of mine once went home with a young lady from Wolverhampton who had a whole bedroom wall plastered with pictures of Steve Bull. apparently it was very off-putting. Imagine that but the room being plastered with images of that racist twunt they like to idolise....

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:30 - Dec 22 with 4916 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I pulled let's say, a more mature scum fan once. She was not bad looking for a 58 year old.

When we got back to her place, before she opened the door, she asked did I fancy a bit of mother and daughter action?

Too right I said. When we went in, she shouted upstairs, Mum, are you still awake.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:37 - Dec 22 with 4894 viewsMrSheen

Psycho funerals. Always a good place to meet them.

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 18:32 - Dec 22 with 4795 viewsCanadaRanger

I've been married to one for 30 years.
Not that she's ever been to a game.
So Chel$ea fan in name only.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 19:03 - Dec 22 with 4718 viewsLblock

Went out with one for 6 years

Never really bothered me unless her fellow scum older brother deigned me with some pi $$ take or other (this was back in the days we were top West London dogs though)

Lost her to drugs and God knows what she's doing (or who) now

On a lighter note my advice is......

Smash her back doors in!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 19:07 - Dec 22 with 4710 viewsdanehoop

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 19:03 - Dec 22 by Lblock

Went out with one for 6 years

Never really bothered me unless her fellow scum older brother deigned me with some pi $$ take or other (this was back in the days we were top West London dogs though)

Lost her to drugs and God knows what she's doing (or who) now

On a lighter note my advice is......

Smash her back doors in!!!

Sad, moving and extremely sage advice. A morality tale of our times, I feel.

Never knowingly understood

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 19:44 - Dec 22 with 4637 viewsstowmarketrange

I married into a family of them,but they are the worst kind.They never went in the 80's & 90'a because they were sh*t.Now you can't keep the c*nts away from going.
At least the Mrs is a part time Spurs fan.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 21:53 - Dec 22 with 4480 viewsQPR1882

Women know the right thing to do !

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 22:18 - Dec 22 with 4438 viewsHollowayRanger

could you date shag a girl named Chelsea!!

I had my chance and turned her down cute blonde at that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 4407 viewsSimonJames

Shags a shag. Just means you don't have to feel guilty about not calling them again.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 00:27 - Dec 23 with 4319 viewssmegma

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 15:18 - Dec 22 by WokingR

Well, my head is telling me definitely not !
However, faced with this evidence I might struggle to maintain standards

Any referee would give her a yellow card for removing her shirt (even part of it). Id give her one as well.
Would you date a Chelski fan? on 00:56 - Dec 23 with 4288 viewsHollowayRanger

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 00:27 - Dec 23 by smegma

Any referee would give her a yellow card for removing her shirt (even part of it). Id give her one as well.

sadly more likely to get a red card from her!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 08:32 - Dec 23 with 4183 viewsDiscodroids

Ive been strung up on the captains wheel, Scatted on , whipped, flogged and had foreign bodies made of high impact acrylic forcibly inserted sideways into me while i lay in a pentangle of salt by a jamila kratchviolva look a like , dressed in a goats head

ive been drugged, abused, humilated and subjugated at the boots of a fem dom dressed as iila koch 'the bitch of buchenwald ' , cuckoled by black bulls, and forced to watch the airport scene in 'love actually' with splinterd wooden pegs on my gooch while blonde she hulk , kim woodburn goes about her work with wooden butter paddles and a bottle of liquid gold.

but even i would draw the line at dating a chelsea fan.

i have my standards..
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 8:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 09:06 - Dec 23 with 4129 viewsMonahoop

There's a bloke I sort of know that lives in a nearby village who supports QPR, but called one of his daughters Chelsea. What the f...in' hell was he thinking or on when choosing names?!! I must endeavour to find out some day.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 12:02 - Dec 23 with 4024 viewsTacticalR

Didn't we previously agree that mixed marriages never work?

Air hostess clique

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 12:28 - Dec 23 with 4000 viewsKonk

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 17:37 - Dec 22 by MrSheen

Psycho funerals. Always a good place to meet them.

I remember seeing them on the news and feeling desperately sorry for those kids. You can't really be fit to look after your kids when you're (a) going to funerals in a football shirt and (b) schlepping up the other end of the country with your kids to show "your respect" at a murderer's funeral, because you admire the fact he shot an unarmed copper in the face.

She looks like she might be related to John "Excuse me love, have you paid for those?" Terry's Mum.

I know you shouldn't generalise, but we got stuck on a platform and then train with three Chelsea old school birds after our FA cup semi at Villa Park, and I would sooner have invaded the pitch during the game to wan k off a dog live on telly, than have anything to do with any of those three. They all looked like John Terry's mum too and the smallest, gobbiest one had no teeth, a really shi t hair dye job and was wearing a leather waistcoat over her Chelsea shirt. In fact if everyone had had smart phones then, she'd have been the original Wealdstone raider ("They got no fans, they couldn't sell all their tickets, they've got no fans, they're two bob etc") To answer your question: if they "support" Chelsea, but have never been, they you can work with that, but if they're a toothless, home hair dye, 1970's metal band roadie with typical Chelsea arrogance, then fu ck 'em right off.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 13:19 - Dec 23 with 3940 viewswestberksr

Would you date a Chelski fan? on 12:28 - Dec 23 by Konk

I remember seeing them on the news and feeling desperately sorry for those kids. You can't really be fit to look after your kids when you're (a) going to funerals in a football shirt and (b) schlepping up the other end of the country with your kids to show "your respect" at a murderer's funeral, because you admire the fact he shot an unarmed copper in the face.

She looks like she might be related to John "Excuse me love, have you paid for those?" Terry's Mum.

I know you shouldn't generalise, but we got stuck on a platform and then train with three Chelsea old school birds after our FA cup semi at Villa Park, and I would sooner have invaded the pitch during the game to wan k off a dog live on telly, than have anything to do with any of those three. They all looked like John Terry's mum too and the smallest, gobbiest one had no teeth, a really shi t hair dye job and was wearing a leather waistcoat over her Chelsea shirt. In fact if everyone had had smart phones then, she'd have been the original Wealdstone raider ("They got no fans, they couldn't sell all their tickets, they've got no fans, they're two bob etc") To answer your question: if they "support" Chelsea, but have never been, they you can work with that, but if they're a toothless, home hair dye, 1970's metal band roadie with typical Chelsea arrogance, then fu ck 'em right off.

that picture of his Mum should come with a health warning

you could have at least done the portrait to spare us the real thing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024