Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP to start against Arsenal? 21:04 - Dec 22 with 6209 viewsbullythebear

Been confirmed today that he's definitely not dead. He's featured in plenty of the clubs great pre-Xmas photos but I had hoped he'd been photoshopped in. However, he played in the friendly v Southend today (and apparently scored) so i expect Harry will strat him against Arse. Along with Ferdinand, Mutch, Nico & Traore.
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 4543 viewsMarc

Wouldn't be the worst of decisions considering we play Palace two days later.
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 22:58 - Dec 22 with 4448 viewsTacticalR

Any manager who picks SWP risks being investigated for match fixing.

Air hostess clique

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 09:46 - Dec 23 with 4255 viewsthemodfather

swp is alive, he was seen leaving his accountants after collecting his £60k a week FOR NOTHING , again..the smile was wider than the forth bridge , he used a ladder to get into his luxury car and drove home to his mansion.
it's an expensive version of the dole!
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 10:37 - Dec 23 with 4146 viewsHAYESBOY

Hope not. Last time he set up Van Persie with a nice assist.

Smells like a trout farm in here

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 11:29 - Dec 23 with 4064 viewsrunningman75

if he can score at Stamford Bridge he can score at the Emirates . Hopefully a mishit shot into the goal rather then the corner flag.
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 12:02 - Dec 23 with 3997 viewsQPunkR

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 10:37 - Dec 23 by HAYESBOY

My thinking exactly. Thank little baby Jesus I'm not spending money going! Nice boozer Boxing Day for myself and others :)

QPR - "shit but local"

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 12:04 - Dec 23 with 3994 viewsparker64

I'd be fairly unhappy if I paid to go to Arsenal and see SWP on the pitch.
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 12:58 - Dec 23 with 3917 viewsTacticalR

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 09:46 - Dec 23 by themodfather

swp is alive, he was seen leaving his accountants after collecting his £60k a week FOR NOTHING , again..the smile was wider than the forth bridge , he used a ladder to get into his luxury car and drove home to his mansion.
it's an expensive version of the dole!

Isn't it really protection money, because who knows what havoc he will wreak if he actually plays?

As HAYESBOY mentioned, three seasons again his howler of a back pass went straight to Arshavin, who played it Van Persie, who scored.

The following season he was played on the right as a winger, but passed so consistently to Arsenal players that he was effectively playing as the Arsenal left back.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 15:13]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 13:12 - Dec 23 with 3887 viewsR_from_afar

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 12:04 - Dec 23 by parker64

I'd be fairly unhappy if I paid to go to Arsenal and see SWP on the pitch.

...other than as our mascot!

I really don't have a lot against SWP. He does seem to try and he can't help the fact that his physical size makes him easy to knock off the ball (see also Adam Miller (remember him?)).

The main thing which riles me is his appalling shooting. He shoots like a drunk Johnny Wilkinson, seemingly unable to do anything but slice the ball ten feet over where the bar would've been if the goal had been placed off centre. If you are a professional footballer, it really is a necessity to be able to hit the target.

RFA
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 13:19]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 3835 viewsrbsranger

the combination of the "shop window" feel of the looming transfer window and the fact that this is a bonus away game with an important home 6 pointer to come 48 hours later means that I would actually be surprised if he does not pick SWP and other fringe players... am already feeling sorry for anyone who wasted their money on a ticket for this one...
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 13:52 - Dec 23 with 3788 viewsShotKneesHoop

If Izal sheet plays, if I was going to The Emirates on Boxing Day, I would demand my money back.

No-one pays £60 plus to see a pantomime these days, especially Widow Tw@nky in hoops.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 13:53]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:10 - Dec 23 with 3748 viewsfrancisbowles

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 13:52 - Dec 23 by ShotKneesHoop

If Izal sheet plays, if I was going to The Emirates on Boxing Day, I would demand my money back.

No-one pays £60 plus to see a pantomime these days, especially Widow Tw@nky in hoops.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 13:53]

Tickets were 36.50 not too bad. I expect a pragamatic approach and a run out for the fringe players. Be nice to see one or two youngsters but I am not holding my breath.

Don't think we should risk Charlie or Zamora for more than cameo sub run outs. No idea who we should play in their place!
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:24 - Dec 23 with 3699 viewsQPR_ARG

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 10:37 - Dec 23 by HAYESBOY

You beat me to it. Mind you...it was one of the very few assists he had with a QPR shirt. I remember another when the ball bounced off him.

That said...I'd pick 11 subs on Friday. I've been joking about this recently. Play 11 subs in every away game and keep the starters fresher for when they play at home.

What's the point in playing them away if we can't get a decent performance from them, anyway?
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:37 - Dec 23 with 3672 viewsderbyhoop

If Shite-Phillips gets on the pitch QPR will be fined for playing a weakened side. And so we should.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:44 - Dec 23 with 3656 viewsHAYESBOY

Arsenal have a few injuries at the moment so i would give it a go.
Maybe same side as Everton but with Fer off of Austine and Barton and Henry in the middle.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 14:46]

Smells like a trout farm in here

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:45 - Dec 23 with 3654 viewsbosh67

I am going to stand up for SWP, well higher than his 5 foot 5 anyway.

The guy trains hard every session
He has always made himself available for selection
Whenever he has played I don't think he has shirked trying
He has always asked to fight for his place in the team rather than be loaned out

He may be over the hill these days but the club signed him, they pay him and then never select him
Guy gets slated week in week out for just picking up the money when the club are guilty of paying what is effectively a player with no real chance of playing
It's a bit like Hogan but with an actual salary

I don't even think he's that bad. He certainly tries when he plays

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:57 - Dec 23 with 3618 viewskensalriser

Funny that Redknapp has been getting it in the neck for throwing away games all season, now people are actually calling for him to do it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:59 - Dec 23 with 3612 viewsPinnerPaul

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 14:45 - Dec 23 by bosh67

He has always asked to fight for his place in the team rather than be loaned out

He may be over the hill these days but the club signed him, they pay him and then never select him
Guy gets slated week in week out for just picking up the money when the club are guilty of paying what is effectively a player with no real chance of playing

Exactly Bosh - as highlighted in the Daily Fail today - he is not the only highly paid footballer in the PL, not actually playing much/any football!
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 15:07 - Dec 23 with 3592 viewsLblock

If I was driving to this game and he offered to start my car I'd go back indoors and just not bother.

The only thing SWP should start should be a timer on a very large rocket up his jacksie to take him on loan to another club. Even if they were only picking up £1k a week of his salary that would be £52k we could give to the Tiger Cubs, Community Trust or simply stick it behind the bar in the Queen Adelaide

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 17:55 - Dec 23 with 3474 viewsR_from_afar

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 15:07 - Dec 23 by Lblock

If I was driving to this game and he offered to start my car I'd go back indoors and just not bother.

The only thing SWP should start should be a timer on a very large rocket up his jacksie to take him on loan to another club. Even if they were only picking up £1k a week of his salary that would be £52k we could give to the Tiger Cubs, Community Trust or simply stick it behind the bar in the Queen Adelaide

If the US can continue to prevent North Korea from accessing the internet, we might be able to con a club out there into taking him on loan given that they will be blissfully unaware of his, how shall we put it, "demise".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 19:25 - Dec 23 with 3387 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

I recall a special moment at Burton when he gave up on a tackle, turned around and trotted back while the ball was still in play. What made it more comical was the defender thinking the whistle must have gone when he saw SWP turn around, and he wasn't sure what to do either. The ball had stopped rolling and in play for about 15 seconds before their defender decided to kick it. One of those bizarre moments the fans were screaming at SWP to "keep playing" ............ a phrase not repeated much since.

Sorry, I know we gave him a contract he couldn't refuse, but come on the guy has made no effort to move when a succession of managers have not wanted him, on by the looks of it. Parasite.

I would be interested to see who the f***er Hughes signed, that is still with us on their original contract and how many minutes they have played for their money.
SWP to start against Arsenal? on 19:32 - Dec 23 with 3378 viewsRANGERS4EVER

"Fights for his place"

Or, OR, he is quite enjoying his time sitting on his arse picking up a massive wage every week and can't be arsed to actually play football again

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 19:49 - Dec 23 with 3348 viewsHollowayRanger

turds on £70,000 a week

last of the parasites!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 20:03 - Dec 23 with 3329 viewsTacticalR

I would rather he was paid £70,000 a week not to play than paid £70,000 a week to play. Thinking about it that's actually a good deal.

Air hostess clique

SWP to start against Arsenal? on 20:45 - Dec 23 with 3263 viewsShotKneesHoop

He is shyte. He can't be arsed. He is totally talentless. And that's me being kind.

He takes his money every week... but he won't play on a loan basis for any club other than either Chelscum or Man City.

"He tries...." I could do that .. gizzusajob.

I'm counting the days when Izal sheet is shown the door and Roxeth Rovers can't be arsed to sign him.

CBBC aren't interested either. SWP just do the big one and........ orf.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024